Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook (20097 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dustmalik: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
We were honored to host #Nigeria's First Lady @aishambuhari & her delegation, including wives of governors, today.

Source- https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

https://www.facebook.com/usinstituteofpeace

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by HungerBAD: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Finally.

This confirmation had just put a nail,on the coffin of the last credibility of Fayose,if there was ever one.

Fayose I can understand,as a man who puts the I in the word Incoherent,but it is those wailers here always saying Aisha should visit the US that should hide their heads in shame.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by princetigris(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is photoshop. America have been compromised. #orubabe voice

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by seunmsg(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
This picture was taken in Buhari's bedroom. We won't believe Aisha is in America until she visits Barack and Michelle Obama - Wailing Wailers.

grin grin grin

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
OH GOD of WAILERS(PDP)! Do not put us to shame cry cry cry cry cry

28 Likes

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by egift(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
According to the Wailing Miscreants:

Buhari paid Adekunle Gold. It is an advanced Photoshop. Even the USIP twitter account was hacked in an elaborate plan to intimidate Fayose.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by chosen6(f): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Am event not even listed on website?

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Beremx(f): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
chosen6:
Am event not even listed on website?
you no dey tire to wail? Put the news on their website if you so need it na!!

mtscheeew!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dunkem21(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beautiful and colourful event cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Sunofgod(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
|s that george soros?
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Progressive01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smh.
Una still dey answer these people??

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Ojukwufrank: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
dunkem21:
A bag of rice today is N19k.. cool

This indonesian no get shame. He was splashing his smelly spit on the other thread but shame no allow am here. Na wao

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just ask for her naked pictures na...yeye wailing zombie.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by aresa: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
dunkem21:

Naughtysite:
Lagos has the population to give ambode the figures.

But if Anambra rice is N9,000 a bag and they export Ugu to Europe, i declare Obiano the winner.

Poor Igbos... They can not even get their lies together.. grin...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
aresa:

Please dont call me names. I take exceptions to that..
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dunkem21(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
aresa:

Zombie.. Local rice and Foreign rice..

Zombie cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by aresa: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naughtysite:

Please dont call me names. I take exceptions to that..

Feel free to show me where I called you names...

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by aresa: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
[s]
dunkem21:

Zombie.. Local rice and Foreign rice..

Zombie cheesy
[/s]

Local Government rice nko? grin

These jokers no go kill pesin with lafta sha.. grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
aresa:

Feel free to show me where I called you names...

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words...

What is Igbos... ?
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by agabusta: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well-mannered beautiful woman.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dunkem21(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naughtysite:

What is Igbos... ?

Bros, dem go ban you for derailing. .. that's his mission..

.. Just allow him troll.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by aresa: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naughtysite:

What is Igbos... ?

I was expecting you to show me where I said Naughtysite is ipob and if you can not do that, please keep it moving..

18 Likes

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by viktagorion: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
We still won't believe it. They are not on US soil...

Pathetic wailers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by afoo02(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
dunkem21:
. Don't spoil this tread now
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dunkem21(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
afoo02:
. Don't spoil this tread now

OK, let me modify cool
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by yeyeboi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na So sad
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by AntiWailer: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Have they arrested her ?

Dumb and dunce wailers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is the worst time to be Fayose or a wailer

I hope all those people that were using "go to usa" and "Aishaliburton" to generate "likes" on Nairaland few weeks ago are deleting their accounts already grin

Aisha just finished Fayose's political career and relevance with this trip. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Sermwell(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just look at what our youths are dragging!

Click like if you think most youths of today are useless undecided

12 Likes

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Young03(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
ah no go gree
video of using typing that or...
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by graphiti: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
in some pipos voice:

**that is AMB's sister joor!**

**it's photoshop, dt meeting was held in aso rock**

**until AMB takes foto with Laila Obama in her toilet and Michelle Obama in her 'kichen', adonbilivit**

**look at dt flat table, they don ban d table from America since October 1st 1960**

**dt 1nd picx was taken in dubai, not america**

**why is she just traveling now after all ds time?

**In our 'church mind' we know she's innocent, but she's still guilty Anywayz.

**we are no fools. PMB has finally succeeded in bribing obama

**bla-bla-ba......

Shoo! Una nor dey taya?

Even d 'bereaved' sef don gentle; why 'cry' more?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by veekid(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where's fayoose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency / Ambode Seeks FG's Permission For 3000MW Project To Power Lagos / 2 Signs APC Is Not Ready To Govern After Buhari By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.