Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal (873 Views)

I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers / Difference Between A Guy And A Gal / Lets Rub Minds Together, Valentine Is Fast Approaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by aomom(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2006
i va a big problem of both approaching and talking to a gal pls help
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by Sayoh: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2006
Can u pls give us a little detail on your background so we can understand where you're coming from.
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2006
exactly undecided
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by candylips(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2006
are u ugly ?
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:52am On Dec 09, 2006
must he be ugly? @aomom don't worry i feel ur pain.
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by desiree(f): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2006
You are just young, one of the late bloomers-- don't worry, it will come naturally to you.
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by aomom(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2007
actually i was a nerd then but now i think i am iterested in social things, for the gal part i just dont understand u know i lyk them but i just pretend not anyone that comes my way i just try find a way to excuse myself.
Re: Problem Of Both Approaching And Talking To A Gal by sammyjl(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2007
kiss Oh my. Its understandable and can happen to anyone.

Don't listen to those with negative comments. If you are sure she likes you too,than go for it, try taking her out, nothing fancy, a movie at the mall will do or a day in town, that way you can get to ask her, or simply text her.

Beware though, disappointments are all around so don't get surprised if she rejects you, its part of life. A small not will also do the trick. But texting and asking her out are a great idea.

Anyone else with something positive, please help the brother out.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Something About Nospecto? / Thanks / An Open Letter To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.