Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? (7322 Views)

7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2016
LucemFerre:
I don't think I'm gonna like that game...

Trust me you will grin
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by youngkhid(m): 1:33am On Sep 02, 2016
But how can I get it
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by AKBliv010(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Trust me you will grin

Currently downloading it grin
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by LucemFerre: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Trust me you will grin

I don't know... Story is a major thing for me and a game that big that one may not visit the same planet 2ice... I don't think it would have a good story (if it even has a story)...
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2016
LucemFerre:

I don't know... Story is a major thing for me and a game that big that one may not visit the same planet 2ice... I don't think it would have a good story (if it even has a story)...

Lol! It's as empty and vast as space itself!
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by SpaxeX(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngkhid:
Bro pls how big is it to download specifically

Just 3gigs
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by youngkhid(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
SpaxeX:

Just 3gigs
U serious?
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why do I have a feeling this game will be free on Psn+ someday soon.
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by youngkhid(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
OP I just saw d game now and am begging u in d name of God nd man to please tell where to download it at dat 3 gig. And if it's 3 gig will it work well plsssssssssssssssssssssss ooooooooooo.
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by cao(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm avoiding it, the devs made promises that they didn't keep. Angry Joe & co (other YouTubers) have played it for me, so I don't have to. 18 quintillion planets with the nothingness and the occasional excitement. Even the small size told me what to expect. Hard pass. Let's see if they have the guts to release paid DLCs with all the promises they claimed...the laugh I go laugh... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by youngkhid(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
cao:
I'm avoiding it, the devs made promises that they didn't keep. Angry Joe & co (other YouTubers) have played it for me, so I don't have to. 18 quintillion planets with the nothingness and the occasional excitement. Even the small size told me what to expect. Hard pass. Let's see if they have the guts to release paid DLCs with all the promises they claimed...the laugh I go laugh... grin cool
Cao y so pessimistic. And wat do u mean by they played it for u
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by cao(f): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngkhid:

Cao y so pessimistic. And wat do u mean by they played it for u
That's realistic, those folks paid full price, played it and reviewed it. Plus, I trust their judgement. NMS is an indie title masquerading as an AAA title. Its creator lied through his teeth and his chickens have come to roost. Look, I'm fine with ambition, but be honest when you don't deliver on it, instead of lying until release day. Plus, it was built by a very small team, they didn't have the manpower to fulfill their ambition in their allocated time. This should have been sold as an indie title NOT at AAA price.

UPDATE: Pessimism was my original reaction, when I heard about all the things they had promised before release - Ain't gonna happen. Looks like I was right...even then.
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by SpaxeX(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngkhid:

U serious?

No, I dey joke..
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by SpaxeX(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
You can even get it for 1.7 gig but its better to be safe,, just google no mans sky latest version skidrow reloaded
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by youngkhid(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
SpaxeX:

No, I dey joke..
Bro I no joke with ma games oo LOL
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by SpaxeX(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngkhid:

Bro I no joke with ma games oo LOL

Just going no mans sky latest got patch skid row
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
cao:

How do you keep up with so many youtubers. Even brad's no man's sky uploads are boring enough as it is.

Had to go and search how to get to the centre of the universe on my own as Brad is currently no where near that...

After watching it, I pretty much agree with you that the game sucks!
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by cao(f): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Silkmoth33:

How do you keep up with so many youtubers. Even brad's no man's sky uploads are boring enough as it is.

Had to go and search how to get to the centre of the universe on my own as Brad is currently no where near that...

After watching it, I pretty much agree with you that the game sucks!
Angry Joe's review was rather on point, he even talked about the centre of the universe bit and showed a YouTube clip from another YouTuber. I follow different ones for different reasons (reviews, game movies, random info etc...).
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by youngkhid(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
cao:

Angry Joe's review was rather on point, he even talked about the centre of the universe bit and showed a YouTube clip from another YouTuber. I follow different ones for different reasons (reviews, game movies, random info etc...).
I mostly follow theradbrad, pewdiepie and H2o delirious if u knw him
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by hilaryiq(f): 1:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:

And now we have "no man's sky"

Watched a few gameplays and believe me when I exclaim: "Jesus!"

No man's sky is the sh1t!

A bit late here I'm afraid but I'd say the future of gaming is VR. In 10 years+ I'm pretty sure it'll be commonplace for everything. As for no man's sky I wouldn't really think it's going to set a pace for the future. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 08, 2016
hilaryiq:

A bit late here I'm afraid but I'd say the future of gaming is VR. In 10 years+ I'm pretty sure it'll be commonplace for everything. As for no man's sky I wouldn't really think it's going to set a pace for the future. smiley
oi mate
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 08, 2016
hilaryiq:

I was exaggerating a bit on there about d game fresh from launch.

Many weeks later and countless hrs spent streaming it on YouTube being today, I wish I had acted differently then.

No man's sky as a game is a vast hollow.
Star citizen has better prospects than this.

1 Like

Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2016
hilaryiq:

And I agree with you that VR is d shit!
I'm getting me a Pro first, then come next year my 349£ would be getting that VR
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by hilaryiq(f): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:

And I agree with you that VR is d shit!
I'm getting me a Pro first, then come next year my 349£ would be getting that VR

Great smiley , for VR gear, get the Oculus Rift or pre-order the PlayStation VR headset. I heard there's not so much difference between them both but those are the best ones right now
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2016
hilaryiq:

Great smiley , for VR gear, get the Oculus Rift or pre-order the PlayStation VR headset. I heard there's not so much difference between them both but those are the best ones right now

The oculus is darn to expensive, I think the PSVR is d only VR compatible with the PS camera and move controllers. I like all things being Play station. Another good VR is HTC vive
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by AKBliv010(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:

The oculus is darn to expensive, I think the PSVR is d only VR compatible with the PS camera and move controllers. I like all things being Play station. Another good VR is HTC vive

With all of them being tethered, VR not for me... can't wait for Intels Alloy or AMD's SulonQ..with untethered solutions.
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

With all of them being tethered, VR not for me... can't wait for Intels Alloy or AMD's SulonQ..with untethered solutions.
What do you mean by tethered
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by AKBliv010(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:

What do you mean by tethered
They've got cables attached to them.
Re: Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
hilaryiq:

Busted,so you have an alt account? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb / Top 9 Epic Boss Battles In Video Games / 80k For PS3 Slim With 2 Pad And Plenty Games Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.