Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. (27115 Views)

How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Testimony: I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by deathwing(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations. Please take some writing classes before you begin. Don't write like an illiterate in official emails.

feyidupe:
What can I say,than to say tank u Lord,tanks to narialand and every other site that I've been of help for the job seekers,jst sooooo happy,honestly I'm short of words all I knw s dat I got a job I didn't apply for,I base in ABJ and I got my job frm LAG,snd my approval letter to me,even asking mi if d job s okay by me,if God can ans my prayers he can also ans urs all u need to do,don't give up.God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by VickyRotex(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations Op!
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by kenoz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
congratulations
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by SniperD(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
SEE AS EVERYONE IS TAPPING INTO THE TESTIMONY.
ARH LOTS OF UNEMPLOYED IN NL..

1 Like

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by goodforsomthing: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations, getting job now in this country is not easy. We now celebrate everything that we suppose to have easily in Nigeria. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by DonId(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bro Congrats on your job. while I am happy for you, my advise is that you should be cautious before showing your face there. Please try and investigate if the offer is real and also try and know the location. This advice is coming against the backdrop of the current criminal activities in Nigeria and considering that fact that you stated that you neither applied or got interviewed for this job. Recently in Port Harcourt, criminals have resorted to sending unemployed youths fake job tests and interviews and when such unsuspecting person turns up at the purported job location, he or she is kidnapped. Imagine someone looking for job, only to end up being asked to pay ransome; so please be cautious and once again congrats.

4 Likes

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by oyeyemirichard(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations, i rejoice with you.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Fowuzo76(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Basalt:

First of all, congratulations for the job.
But I am confused here.

You said you never applied for the job, so how come you got it?
Do you have someone in the company?

How can somebody get work he never applied to in this current Nigerian economic situation where employees are being sacked ?

Please explain to me what actually Happened
nigga, mind ur business
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Respect55(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm happy for you.

But,

Next time, stop letting us down with ur grammatical blunder. The last time I checked, punctuation is still free.

It is sooo disappointing.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
CONGRATULATION BRO GOD IS GOOD I WISH U SUCEESS IN UR NEW JOB cool cool cool
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Respect55(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
deathwing:

Congratulations. Please take some writing classes before you begin. Don't write like an illiterate in official emails.

My brother, I tire o
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulation!! I connect to your testimony wink
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by amostt(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by ola4real01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
congrats.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by darmochy1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats to the OP.

I graduated in 2011 and was busy looking for jobs after my nysc program. I even went ahead to enroll for masters thinking that will improve chances of securing a job, but all proved abortive.

I stopped looking for job last year and decided to do something on my own. I even went ahead to resign from a slavery job that I was doing (a job that pays a Master's degree holder 18k, imagine!). This decision is still the best I've ever made in my life.

Right now, what I earn from my hustles in a week is more than what most graduates earn in a month. This week alone, I've made 120k already.

I'm not saying all these to brag but to challenge all graduates to think outside the box. Why waste your time looking for jobs that do not exist? Why turning yourself to slaves for wicked bosses?

Think outside the box and create a better life for yourself. Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Originalsly: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm..... what kind of job?.... supplying body parts?... that's one of the jobs you don't have to apply for.... they would find you... and ask that kind question first ... are you OK with the job? Tell us later what kind of job.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by noeloge82(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Even though some people may see ur comment as been a saddist the truth be told the op s story didn't add and to worsen the matter people are tapping into the testimony
A testimony u don't even know
Well we should be careful in what we tap in
akinyeleaa:
Congrats.

I've gat 2 issues sha
1.Getting a job without applying
2. Employer asking you if the job is okay by you

1 Like

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by monlawal(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
AfricanApple have you run? I was enjoying the fight. Mbok please come and go and cross the line
jopretty:
*ties wrapper on her waist, and graps a pestle* *draws line on the ground* ngwa cross this line and see! angry
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Optimusprime(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:

You think creating something for yourself is free?. The way una dey talk sometimes.

Congratulations op.

I tireooo!
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Sheriffc(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
feyidupe:
What can I say,than to say tank u Lord,tanks to narialand and every other site that I've been of help for the job seekers,jst sooooo happy,honestly I'm short of words all I knw s dat I got a job I didn't apply for,I base in ABJ and I got my job frm LAG,snd my approval letter to me,even asking mi if d job s okay by me,if God can ans my prayers he can also ans urs all u need to do,don't give up.God bless you all.

keep it and don't stop evolving
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by oluwadeeboi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
ϲօղցɾɑԵՏ Եօ վօմ.. ƒօɾ մ Եօ ԹօՏԵ ԵհíՏ ʍҽɑղՏ íԵՏ ɑ յօҍ ԵհɑԵ ԹɑվՏ աҽӀӀ ɑղժ ɑӀՏօ ɑӀӀօա մ Եօ ցɾօա.. ϲհҽҽɾՏ Եօ մɾ ՏմϲϲҽՏՏ ɑղվաɑվՏ..
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Bonnywest: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
I keep hearing this kinda testimony. I pray I xperience one too
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by xcellinking(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
feyidupe:

Congratulations oo. It's a good news. I'm happy for u
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Skybee1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulation to u i tap into ds testimony IJN
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by ceecee0703(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by onyeawka80(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:

You think creating something for yourself is free?. The way una dey talk sometimes.

Congratulations op.
God bless u! Talking like...
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by abayomi93(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
feyidupe:
congrats oh,I thank God for you.pls what grade did u graduate with ?
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Ahmeduana(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
feyidupe:
MAY IT BE YOUR BEGINING OF GLORY TO GLORIES.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by charlie42(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
feyidupe:
Congratulations. I launch into d covenant of dis miracle job and I claim it in Jesus name
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by olakabir: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
congrats...!
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
autodoctor:
Congratulations. You didnt tell us the kind of job. I hope you are well paid. If you had mentioned this earlier, I would have given you a job here in Abuja.

Bro pls i need job oo. Im a fresh graduate and im finishin my service by next month. Studied Industrial Relations and personnel management. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.