Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. (27110 Views)

How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Testimony: I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by idu1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
And this jobs are not more than 80k.

Nigeria is doom!
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Folzye(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
idu1:
And this jobs are not more than 80k.

Nigeria is doom!

It's so painful how graduates are paid like beggars in Nigeria , where an average 'intern' in the US earns roughly $8000-$9000 monthly..
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by lokodon(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where is op? You just drop testimony waka? Come and answer the questions posed to you joor.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Borosilicate(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
the Lord is always merciful.... congratulobia.......happy for u while waiting for mine.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by fablani(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
congrats dear, I tap from your testimony. thank god for you o, I hope to give mine soon.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Teebabie88(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations op. Mine is next IJN
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by raphie01(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
congtats...
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Tanyabee(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats to u
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by onyeawka80(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
feyidupe:
What can I say,than to say tank u Lord,tanks to narialand and every other site that I've been of help for the job seekers,jst sooooo happy,honestly I'm short of words all I knw s dat I got a job I didn't apply for,I base in ABJ and I got my job frm LAG,snd my approval letter to me,even asking mi if d job s okay by me,if God can ans my prayers he can also ans urs all u need to do,don't give up.God bless you all.
pls is it two years AFTER NYSC or or two years of serving NYSC? Jst asking
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by AfricanApple(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
jopretty:
*ties wrapper on her waist, and graps a pestle* *draws line on the ground* ngwa cross this line and see! angry
ehhhn *wears bums short. grabs my pistol* oya ayaf cross the line. do your worst angry angry
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by jopretty(f): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
ehhhn *wears bums short. grabs my pistol* oya ayaf cross the line. do your worst angry angry
pistol kwa? You wicked die. Wait for me, I'm coming. *runs to Okija shrine*
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by ediscuss: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Your story is a miracle ...you couldn't have been more thankful.To God alone be the glory.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by AfricanApple(f): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
jopretty:
pistol kwa? You wicked die. Wait for me, I'm coming. *runs to Okija shrine*
hian! runs to get my amadioha submachine gun
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by jopretty(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
I just met a Rev. Father and he has asked me to make peace with you and because I'm a Chineke sombodi, I will *extends her hand* ngwa shake it now oo you have no choice. Lol
AfricanApple:
hian! runs to get my amadioha submachine gun

1 Like

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by brytee: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations
But I think the title of ur article is wrong. After two years of nysc simply means u did nysc for 2 years, I would hv congratulated u as the first Nigerian. So for correction purpose ur title should be "2 years after my nysc I have finally secured a job or after 2 years post nysc I now hv a job....
Congrats again.... Greater things to come in ur life.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by ellaen8(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats op.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by AfricanApple(f): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
jopretty:
I just met a Rev. Father and he has asked me to make peace with you and because I'm a Chineke sombodi, I will *extends her hand* ngwa shake it now oo you have no choice. Lol

1 Like

Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by jopretty(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Heheheheheheeee...[quote author=AfricanApple post=48249501][/quote]
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by EmmyBiggy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
congrats bro, let me relocate to Abuja and get mine in Jesus name. somebody say Amen
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Basalt(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fowuzo76:
nigga, mind ur business

Nigga, I should be the one telling you that, because I don't remember quoting you or asking you any question.

So you should just obey yourself for once and mind your damn business (if any)

Bizzy body
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by muller101(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Come gimme capital na.
acquire a skill. Then partner with someone in the same field. He or she may support the business financially. While u support with ur skill.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
muller101:
acquire a skill. Then partner with someone in the same field. He or she may support the business financially. While u support with ur skill.
It's easier said than done. You just sit in the comfort of your home and type away. No be money you go take learn skill?
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by oscarnoble(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
I tap into your testimony, I am next on line, , please lord answer my prayers
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by muller101(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

It's easier said than done. You just sit in the comfort of your home and type away. No be money you go take learn skill?
That's how I got my self a job. Its not all about money.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by oscarnoble(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
What kind of job re u into boss? My send me mail on uchennaoscar2@gmail.com
darmochy1:
Congrats to the OP.

I graduated in 2011 and was busy looking for jobs after my nysc program. I even went ahead to enroll for masters thinking that will improve chances of securing a job, but all proved abortive.
Email me on uchennaoscar2@gmail.com
I stopped looking for job last year and decided to do something on my own. I even went ahead to resign from a slavery job that I was doing (a job that pays a Master's degree holder 18k, imagine!). This decision is still the best I've ever made in my life.

Right now, what I earn from my hustles in a week is more than what most graduates earn in a month. This week alone, I've made 120k already.

I'm not saying all these to brag but to challenge all graduates to think outside the box. Why waste your time looking for jobs that do not exist? Why turning yourself to slaves for wicked bosses?

Think outside the box and create a better life for yourself. Peace!
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by osoyusuf08(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats!
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Fowuzo76(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Basalt:

Nigga, I should be the one telling you that, because I don't remember quoting you or asking you any question.

So you should just obey yourself for once and mind your damn business (if any)

Bizzy body
i see u love trouble...u will be punished
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by croom(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
congrats
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by lipstick2(f): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Did u serve for two years or its two years after service.Abeg check the topic and correct before ur employer sees ur post and begin to wonder if u truly deserve the job.
Anyways,Congrats.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by sweetilicious(f): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations Op.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Harvard13(m): 4:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Akinsolacupid:
I dropped my CV with one of the security guards and I was called 2 days after for interview
lucky you...big ups. remember to post job vacancies here if u see oh.
Re: After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Harvard13:
lucky you...big ups. remember to post job vacancies here if u see oh.
I will be doing that as often as I can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.