Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos (66696 Views)

BMW 750li: The Official Car Of Nigeria's Inspector General / Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by iykenathan162(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
y did the car damage?with the amount use to buy the car I was thinking it will never get old or get damage even when hit by trailer.vanity opon vanity all na vanity.

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
When chief bought this car, I told him oo not to goan be picking Monica at her hostel. She lives in one rough street around unilag. It was. Her cultist boyfriend that hit the car. Funny enough, h can't press charges, cos he doesn't want scandal! It's deji I feel for, cos chief will collect the Gwagon back from him

This guy is a clown, lols and a crazy one, see him describing and had me almost as if i was viewing a Nigerian movie, funny dude

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by yomz1e(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
When you don't pay your tithe and you promise church , money for the roof project and you keep posting them that they never pay you for the contract you did for ministry .....

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by mohisd(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fake BMW

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
You can't just buy a car in this country and enjoy your car peacefully. Somebody must just spoil the beauty of the car. Especially in Lagos. The only thing that will make your car not to suffer any damage is to park it at home.

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by khalidMohammed(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Panel beaters don de apply for the repair

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by macaranta(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

This guy is a clown, lols and a crazy one, see him describing and had me almost as if i was viewing a Nigerian movie, funny dude

Na real life o...film ke
Chief wey I knw, he will just collect the g wagon from hos son pending wen another car will be delivered

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Olushauneddy(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2016
1. How does it change the Nigerian economy from worst to good?

2. WIll it bring back the glory of the Naira from $1/N400 to $1/ N1?

3. A bag of rice is a now N20,000

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Olalan:
This should be the headache of the insurance company covering the Benz GLK cause all car owners are mandated to have a third party insurance cover, also just because he was hit from the rear does not mean BMW owner could not be culpable here. Whichever way this is gbese.
Explain how the BMW could be culpable seeing he was hit from behind. Never! ... ..my take, even if the Benz driver had learners permit.

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
When chief bought this car, I told him oo not to goan be picking Monica at her hostel. She lives in one rough street around unilag. It was. Her cultist boyfriend that hit the car. Funny enough, h can't press charges, cos he doesn't want scandal! It's deji I feel for, cos chief will collect the Gwagon back from him
Nor worry! Kamorudeen the panel beater will fix it.

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Mrchusenvessel(m): 3:09am On Aug 06, 2016
D Owner Must Be Immencly Rich,xo He Will Nt Feel It,but If Na Daily Contribution He Take Buy Am,gbese Re O, Just Like An Iphone6 User Searching Nairaland For Cheat

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by YINKS89(m): 3:26am On Aug 06, 2016
when he woke up he didnt plan dis........... sowei man............. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by miraclejumoke: 5:08am On Aug 06, 2016
God help us,amen.

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by miraclejumoke: 5:10am On Aug 06, 2016
miraclejumoke:
God help us,amen.

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by nijanigga: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2016
how can you be driving this kind of car in a lawless country? maybe the car was bought with a stolen fund.no insurance nothing. CHAI! dearisssssss god oh!

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Trapnews: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2016
bovo:
Just think of how many individuals the money used to acquire the vehicle could help and the many more the money that is going to be spent repairing it......... Sometimes I wonder... if we all look out for each other this world would be a whole lot better.....

Vanity....
At your level, how much you don give beggars shocked? you think its only when you have millions that you can give abi? and what makes you think this man does not help people? Practice what you preach abeg and stop judging others! shey person no go enjoy himself again? The rich will always exist and there will always be beggars just play your part and move on undecided

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
The unexpected has happened to this BMW 750li xDrive which got many Nigerians talking on Nairaland just two weeks ago due its price. The car was hit by a Benz GLK which caused a major damage to the rear of the one in town car. This dreadful moment was captured by Ogedegbe Joseph - www.instagram.com/d_of_2

It will definitely cost a fortune to take this car back to status quo and it's only comprehensive insurance that can bail the owner of the Benz GLK out of this. That's if he has one.

http://autojosh.com/bmw-750i-xdrive-with-estimated-cost-of-n58-million-seriously-damaged-in-an-accident-ogedegbe-joseph/

Hmmmmmmm

It is well

Vanity

Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Pylony(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
His village people are at it again. This time na him car, next time it will be his..... Fill in the blank space.
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by bigx(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2016
German on German Crimes sad

90% Bad-Belle posts here grin
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
d pesin wey bash d BMW, since wen dem born am reach now, him neva buy betta market b4, na now him BUY MARKET! grin
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by bovo(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Trapnews:

At your level, how much you don give beggars shocked? you think its only when you have millions that you can give abi? and what makes you think this man does not help people? Practice what you preach abeg and stop judging others! shey person no go enjoy himself again? The rich will always exist and there will always be beggars just play your part and move on undecided

That's your opinion oh....... Keep enjoying wink but as for me, no Nigerian should live like that... not with the present situation of the country... Just saying undecided
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by x6blade(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
d pesin wey bash d BMW, since wen dem born am reach now, him neva buy betta market b4, na now him BUY MARKET! grin
well the basher owns a Mercedes Benz GLK. So money suppose dey him hand
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Akinola660: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by Ophilabraham: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Eyya twas an attack from a nairalander,,,,,sowie shocked
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by gbishman: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
u don bash my car oyibo rekpete.
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by tukdi: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
AccessME:
Vanity Upon Varnity
grin All na Vanity!!!
Re: BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos by JohnieWalker(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Photoshop...All this bloggers are crazy o

A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway / See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos / This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins