Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Woman Arrested For Defecating On Boss’ Desk After Winning The Lottery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Arrested For Defecating On Boss’ Desk After Winning The Lottery (769 Views)

The Truths Behind Lottery That Gamblers Don't Know / MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Defecating On Boss’ Desk After Winning The Lottery by victorVIC1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
NEW YORK – A 41-year-old woman had the winning lottery ticket worth
over 3 million dollars on Friday night, but showed up to work anyway on
Monday to deliver one last package.

The courier company had no idea of her winnings. “I knew something
was wrong because I came back from lunch and the door to my office
was closed,” said the manager. I slowly opened the door to discover the
woman with her pants around her ankles, hunched over on my desk like
a hippopotamus/cheetah dropping a massive poo on my desk. She shot
her head towards me and locked eyes. I was frozen in shock and fear. In
my peripheral vision I saw a huge mud-monkey sliming out of her butt
like a Play-Doh fun factory.”
“It was worth it,” the woman said on arrest. “On Friday when I realized I
hit the lotto, I knew this would be the first thing I would do. I hit up
every Mexican food truck and saved my dumps all weekend. I was
shuffling around like a death-row inmate trying not to explode. I’ve been
putting up with that guy’s shit for years, it’s time he put up with some of
mine.”

https://thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/25/woman-arrested-for-defecating-on-boss-desk-after-winning-the-lottery/

Re: Woman Arrested For Defecating On Boss’ Desk After Winning The Lottery by hungryboy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mumu,
Maybe some time in Prison, will give her a rude awakening.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defecating On Boss’ Desk After Winning The Lottery by ibson99(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
This shit is crazy. Some bosses deserve. Would love to see the picture of her delivering the show!
Re: Woman Arrested For Defecating On Boss’ Desk After Winning The Lottery by Jazzlite: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
lols

(1) (Reply)

All About Computer Village / How To Convert Projects In Microsoft Project 2010 – 2016 To PDF / The Plight Of A Young Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.