Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Cyberklock Free Browsing - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyberklock Free Browsing (19633 Views)

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Pc Free Browsing With Airtel Blazing Fast! / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by lanredo(m): 3:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello friends, is great I discovered this section. Please can somebody help me, I just open a cafe in ketu, I want to know best ISP to use and other necessary facilities needed to manage the cafe. Thank you.
You can contact me via lanrefabiyi@gmail.com
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Ariyochampion: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
With humility and respect, I have tried using your cafe timer and it works fine on system but the issue am having is that, it does not startup anytime the computer reboot and I have check the startup option on clientadmin panel but it will not startup anythime the system reboot.I use window7 ultimate. Please someone help me out for those who use cyberklok timer.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by debiit: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
pls help with where to input the code in the easybrowsing software.

Plz can you help me with the software and the code?
Thanks.

itmasta2013@gmail.com
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by debiit: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
i have 2 codes for the cafe centra, i just cant see where to input it. pls help, my hair dey chop for here so.

Plz I will need this cafecentra too.
Thanks.

itmasta2013@gmail.com
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Malawian(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
debiit:
i have 2 codes for the cafe centra, i just cant see where to input it. pls help, my hair dey chop for here so.

Plz I will need this cafecentra too.
Thanks.

itmasta2013@gmail.com

Just do Control + V and a dialogue box will appear then you put your code. Finito

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipad 2 Vs Ipad 3 -- Spot The Difference / ORIGINAL Iphone Battery (NOW AVAILABLE! 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 7, 7s...) / What Is Your Average Download Speed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.