Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. (1460 Views)

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / 10 Reasons Why Gambia President Will Not Vacate And Nothing Will Happen / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by raysville(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
I am not a prophet, i'm just making prediction:

I've studied the world for over 5 years; this has helped me to make predictions. These events will happen from now to 2045. And it is going to affect the world.
1. 2016: Muslims will invade Europe and will plan to turn Europe as you know to an Islamic Caliphate. Europe won't be as beautiful as it was, many people will flee and leave the continent deserted! The queen of England even knows about this, she is planning to leave her throne? She even reportedly said 2015 may be the world last Christmas?

2. 2016: Pope Francis will be the Final pope; he even knows he is; after he took over office he went straight to Portugal, Fadama and dedicated the world to our lady of Fatima. That's very symbolic; it means Europe is the next Islamic caliphate. What's the connection of Catholics with Islam? Does the pope know that the end of Catholism is here?

3. 2016: Barack Obama will not leave office irrespective of the person that will win the upcoming election. The 44th president of America will also be the Last. He will crumble America. He's been chosen by the overlords to take America and the world into a new Era...

4. 2018: China will be the new superpower, bringing the United States to her knees! USA may become a third world. The international monetary fund (IMF) gave us a clue in the spring of 2011; they predicted that China's Economy may soon surpass that of the US.

5. 2018: Humans will start exploiting the star planet Venus. Because they believe there is a source of energy there. They will even establish a colony there. Note that Venus is the second planet from the sun and she is referred to as Earth's sister because of their seize, mars and proximity to the sun and composition.

6. 2019: Nigeria, president Buhari will continue his term in office and will seek to forge more deeper relationship will the Islamic world, As we all know, he has plan to turn Nigeria to a complete Islamic country.

7. 2023: The Earths obit will change and i don't know what will happen to Planet earth and humans in general. I guess Nostradamus made a similar prophecy that the poles will melt and the Middle East will be on fire...

8. 2043: Europe will be transformed into an Islamic caliphate. Rome will be its Capitol. The world Economy will thrive under their rule.

9. 2045: (AI) Artificial Intelligence will become a god. Ultron will become Immortal, humans will have the capability to stay forever using Nano technology. Miracles will also be done daily; every disease will be able to be cured. Any damaged organ in human can be repaired or re-written using Nano-tech, there will be no need for organ transplant!
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by psucc(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hahaaahaahahh! Men! However had man will try to find solution to his problems without God remains futile.

Man proposes but God disposes. He will never share His glory with any man. Hallelujah! Amen.

3 Likes

Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
There is nothing new under the sun. All your predictions is all false. Shebi dem say world go end by 2012?
They say Jonathan will be Nigeria last president?
Forget bro, life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by blessedvisky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
mayoralhaji:
There is nothing new under the sun. All your predictions is all false. Shebi dem say world go end by 2012?
They say Jonathan will be Nigeria last president?
Forget bro, life goes on.
raysville:
I've studied the world for over 5 years; this has helped me to make predictions. These events will happen from now to 2045. And it is going to affect the world.
1. 2016: Muslims will invade Europe and will plan to turn Europe as you know to an Islamic Caliphate. Europe won't be as beautiful as it was, many people will flee and leave the continent deserted! The queen of England even knows about this, she is planning to leave her throne? She even reportedly said 2015 may be the world last Christmas?
2. 2016: Pope Francis will be the Final pope; he even knows he is; after he took over office he went straight to Portugal, Fadama and dedicated the world to our lady of Fatima. That's very symbolic; it means Europe is the next Islamic caliphate. What's the connection of Catholics with Islam? Does the pope know that the end of Catholism is here?
3. 2016: Barack Obama will not leave office irrespective of the person that will win the upcoming election. The 44th president of America will also be the Last. He will crumble America. He's been chosen by the overlords to take America and the world into a new Era...
4. 2018: China will be the new superpower, bringing the United States to her knees! USA may become a third world. The international monetary fund (IMF) gave us a clue in the spring of 2011; they predicted that China's Economy may soon surpass that of the US.
5. 2018: Humans will start exploiting the star planet Venus. Because they believe there is a source of energy there. They will even establish a colony there. Note that Venus is the second planet from the sun and she is referred to as Earth's sister because of their seize, mars and proximity to the sun and composition.
6. 2019: Nigeria, president Buhari will continue his term in office and will seek to forge more deeper relationship will the Islamic world, As we all know, he has plan to turn Nigeria to a complete Islamic country.
7. 2023: The Earths obit will change and i don't know what will happen to Planet earth and humans in general. I guess Nostradamus made a similar prophecy that the poles will melt and the Middle East will be on fire...
8. 2043: Europe will be transformed into an Islamic caliphate. Rome will be its Capitol. The world Economy will thrive under their rule.
9. 2045: (AI) Artificial Intelligence will become a god. Ultron will become Immortal, humans will have the capability to stay forever using Nano technology. Miracles will also be done daily; every disease will be able to be cured. Any damaged organ in human can be repaired or re-written using Nano-tech, there will be no need for organ transplant!
raysville:

Abeg quote me when all these happen. I've got a life to live. That's if Nairaland still exists then sha. Bye
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by DaniDani(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
this your prophesy na die. Are you among the weeping prophets? all these prophets of doom nawao. Any way you have some point especially as regards Islam in America and Europe
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by gigabytes: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Plagarism on nairaland.

Yanga Baba Prophesy

www.nairaland.com/3152405/she-died-1996-predicted-isis

2010. Baba's believers also fear her prediction of a “great Muslim war” and an invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists - stemming from the Arab Spring in 2010 - and conflict in Syria.
2016. Muslims invade Europe.
In fact Baba predicted that Europe as we know it will “cease to exist” by the end of 2016.
2023. There will be major changes in the Earth’s orbit.
2025. The population of Europe will disappear as a result of wars.
2028. There will be an attempt to travel to other planets like Venus, with the hope of finding other sources of energy to Earth.
2033. Water levels rise due to the melting of the poles.
2043. Baba also said that Europe will be transformed into an Islamic caliphate by 2043,
2076. Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
2084. The rebirth of nature.
2100. A new sun illuminates the dark side of the planet. This could refer to a scientific project that began in 2008 and will create an artificial sun using nuclear energy.
2130. extraterrestrial civilizations might reach our planet.
2170. Global Drought.
2187. Two large volcanoes erupt.
2262. Mars is threatened by a comet.
2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
3005. A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
3010. A comet reaches the Moon, so the Earth is covered by a ring of rocks and ashes.
3797. The Earth dies but mankind has advanced enough to move to a new solar system.
5079: The universe will end.

Yanga Baba prophesied that in 2018 China will be the first “super power” in the world, taking the lead from the already worn U.S, plus, she added, in the same year a space probe will discover “a new form of energy” in planet Venus.

But that is not the end of the story, the great seer even said that things will start deteriorate for the U.S, and that the “African American” president would be “the last” acting president of the northern country.

“a big wave will cover a large coast with people and villages where everything disappears under water.”

She also said that in 2023 the Earth’s orbit would change, which would “melt the poles” and set fire in the “Middle East”

“great Islamic war” would begin in Syria culminating in complete control of Rome, in 2043.

www.nairaland.com/3152405/she-died-1996-predicted-isis

VANGA (VANGELIA) PANDEVA
She claimed that “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans”.

But she got her prediction for the 1994 World Cup final completely wrong - saying it would be played between "two teams beginning with B", when in fact Brazil beat Italy 3-2 on penalties.
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by gigabytes: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vanga

Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
You are s1ck
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by towsyne: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
All hail 9ja Nostradamus the man who saw tomorrow

Mtcheewn

Bullshit

And if all u predicted no happen wetin we go do with you?

Mtcheewn
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Damn! So this what I have been missing for 2 months? cheesycheesycheesy

Some of you guys behave like some kind of crazy grand theft auto characters.
Re: These Events Will Happen From Now To 2045. And It Is Going To Affect The World. by Justiyke4u: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op I encourage your effort

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe Legacy: White Farmer Whose Tobacco Plantation Was Seized / South East Governor Buys $400,000 House, Car For South African Baby Mama / See What Donald Trump Did To This Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Told Him To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.