Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (74014 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by buharisbae(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
his name is okpara Nnamdi, he is the son of the late chief okpara ... Of Anambra state grin OK bye

yhu a fuu oo grin grin grin
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Timmie331(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
For where? Diz guy no fine reach mi o cool cool cool
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Oba1ni(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
What about me, see my pix?

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by ucee64(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
I fyn pass dis dude nh
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Alfaab: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
decency123:
Very fine sha buh i think the title should be "the most handsome brown roof afonja in town" grin grin

I thought he was an Ojukwu grin grin grin
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
buharisbae:

yhu a fuu oo grin grin grin
lolz how nau grin
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by ucee64(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Timmie331:
For where? Diz guy no fine reach mi o cool cool cool
daydreamer
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Alfaab: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
decency123:
Very fine sha buh i think the title should be "the most handsome brown roof afonja in town" grin grin
He could as well be an Ojukwu grin grin grin

HE IS NOT ANY HANDSOME MORE THAN THIS YORUBA DUDE cheesy

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by slap1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Even Seu'n is more handsome.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Lexzytee(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Che una don see my broda ni he handsome pass dis
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Alhajipablo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
So u still dey alive?
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by msjijitar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Handsome or legsome
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Handsomecole(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
We've not seen him walk, we don't know whether he's crippled undecided . Until then before I will comment.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by spiceyLee: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmm.. ....[i][/i]
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by axishale(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
MARKone:

Kwakwakwakwakwa grin

Be deceiving yourself, with that ur nose wey be like BlackBerry charger grin
grin grin
Talk true joor
She I no fine pass that one?
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by omogrinnn: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who fyn boi don epp? because he carry side beards... you know a fyn boi by his pockets and not his looks, go ask the ladies
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hahahahahaha, NLerz get bad mouth, the guy try. But not the most handsome. HABA!

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by omogrinnn: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Alfaab:
He could as well be an Ojukwu grin grin grin

HE IS NOT ANY HANDSOME MORE THAN THIS YORUBA DUDE cheesy

Ramsey Noah no be yoruba o, he's from Rivers state. Yoruba people are always ugly. People like baba sala, taiye taiwo na those ones b yoruba

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by teacherbim(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
My darling husband is more handsome than him,he is over 40 still looking so handsome, muahhhhh olowo ori mi
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by omogrinnn: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
I just dey look you

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by kayowalemi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
You never me now! You go know say I fine pass.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by CaraJewel(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pepper eye
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by olayinex(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
who him fine face won help for Yoruba land
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Shym3xx: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol.

Onila - GTFOH. Yoruba guys are the most handsome and manly out of Africa. Stop disrespecting us.

He's decent but I've got better looking Yoruba nygahhs in my circle and, there are gazillion of Yoruba guys (Young and old) running around London Town that are better looking than this
Nyggah.

That's why all these heaux wanna have our babies. When they ask if you're Naij and you say "yes". And they ask if you're Yoruba or the East Coast and you say "Yoruba". Their panties always drop faster than Usain Bolt with pum dripping like waterfalls lool. True story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Isryl02(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wetin make we wey ugly con do cry wu handsome dn help grin grin
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by pamcode(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
If you ask me na who i go ask.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
af yu Sean mi ri? a faying parss am fa
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is he your brother angry
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Teebabie88(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wow!!!!!! This guy fine sha
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by skuribeebo: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool cool me sef i handsome make i show u my pics tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
you look like handsome monkey.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by amtaken(f): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
You call this big head handsome?

Only in Ewedu land!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.