Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (74130 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by dadabashua1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
omogrinnn:

Ramsey Noah no be yoruba o, he's from Rivers state. Yoruba people are always ugly. People like baba sala, taiye taiwo na those ones b yoruba
bad belle.... Yoruba's are the cutest guys in naija, am one of them and same is Ramsey noah jnr
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
at least i still fine pass u grin grin
skuribeebo:
you look like handsome monkey.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by krissconnect(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
no space ... Having large visitors tonight tongue

Stop spamming undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by dadabashua1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
You call this big head handsome?

Only in Ewedu land!
haba... most Yoruba guys are cute big time... including me
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by MrCork: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:

*yawns*

u can yawnnnn all u want...u punnnnny is my propaty....me, mysef and I!!!!! ((TRUE TALK))) angry
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

u can yawnnnn all u want...u punnnnny is my propaty....me, mysef and I!!!!! ((TRUE TALK))) angry
Have you voted today in the ongoing contest undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by MrCork: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:

Vote?...who? me?.....do u realice am from London?...U want me to ...a whole Londoner to vote for home base guys?.....what is wrong wit u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Alfred234(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
The guy is fine but not the most handsome sha... I have seen many Yoruba guys that are way cuter than this guy.
I guess we Yoruba guys are fine like that tongue
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

Vote?...who? me?.....do u realice am from London?...U want me to ...a whole Londoner to vote for home base guys?.....what is wrong wit u? undecided
So
Can you just do it as a favour to me embarassed
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by davidque007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
So where would place me when u see my face and one big pack
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by MrCork: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:

So
Can you just do it as a favour to me embarassed

..sweeery i beg forget thoise ugly homebase Nairaland contestant.....when am i goooono mate wit u?....i cant wait!! wink
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Orikinla(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yes. OP, but he looks like Igbo guy.

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by horlabiyi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
This guy is handsome no doubt

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
cool cool cool
ellacute45:

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by YINKS89(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
hmmmmmm..... i no go comment nw.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by daclint(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na this one , I fine pass am na.lol
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by daclint(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Never heard of that name. He's cute tho.

But op said he's Yoruba now you saying he's Igbo

Na hybrid, combination of igbo and yoruba
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool
Hello kiss kiss
How dy
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery i beg forget thoise ugly homebase Nairaland contestant.....when am i goooono mate wit u?....i cant wait!! wink
Shut up embarassed
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by amtaken(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Only one Yoruba guy and his future sons and generation are handsome, others are ojuju Calabar grin
dadabashua1:
haba... most Yoruba guys are cute big time... including me
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by pippimp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigerians are just too easily dazzled.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by vital94(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
I fine pass this man na,if u doubt chek my dp
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
daclint:

Na hybrid, combination of igbo and yoruba
for real or you joking? shocked

Egbon, pls check my signature
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:
Nigerians are just too easily dazzled.
Beautiful, pls permit me to call you 'Babe' wink wink

Darling, have you seen my signature?
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by pippimp(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Beautiful, pls permit me to call you 'Babe' wink wink

Darling, have you seen my signature?

I'm not gay.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by DeleSuper1: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yes he are

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

I'm not gay.
Jesus! •••• dies•••

Bros, pls no vex for me. Na cuz say I dey nervous. Didn't see the 'm' I only saw the lady in you DP

IM VERY SORRY.
IM AS STRAIGHT AS A RULER

Pls sir, you can still help a brother. Just check my signature

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
no space ... Having large visitors tonight tongue
excuse me ma i wanna ask u a question
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
dadabashua1:
bad belle.... Yoruba's are the cutest guys in naija, am one of them and same is Ramsey noah jnr
i swear u guys dnt knw the meanin of handsome. I swear
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by pippimp(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Jesus! •••• dies•••

Bros, pls no vex for me. Na cuz say I dey nervous. Didn't see the 'm' I only saw the lady in you DP

IM VERY SORRY.
IM AS STRAIGHT AS A RULER

Pls sir, you can still help a brother. Just check my signature

Just voted for you.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

Just voted for you.
Thanks sir. God bless you. I saw your vote.

Sir, you have to edit and add "cc: NLjega" to make the vote valid

Thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.