Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

"Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander (2302 Views)

Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) / Short Animation By Julimax / I Need Someone Who Can Do 3D Short Animation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by julimax(m): 4:10am On Aug 06, 2016
With recent efforts to promote patronage for our home made goods against foreign imports. I figured as an animator I should contribute my own quota to help support the campaign on "buy Naija to grow the naira.

I made this short inspiring animation video to sensitize as many that views it. We need to look inwards now.

I hope the video trends and influence as many people as possible.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1ZDgYfj6g

1 Share

Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by ourkobo: 4:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by VINJAH: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wow! This is simply amazing! How I wish we all could key in to this to make our country great again. I'm really inspired. #proudlynaija. Moderators pls this should be on the front page to help inspire more Nigerians.
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by julimax(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2016
We should. It's time to look inwards
VINJAH:
Wow! This is simply amazing! How I wish we all could key in to this to make our country great again. I'm really inspired. #proudlynaija. Moderators pls this should be on the front page to help inspire more Nigerians.
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by Obago1000: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
sharp! julimax, this is really creative. now im thinking, i think i need an explainer animation like this for my small business
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by julimax(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Obago1000:
sharp! julimax, this is really creative. now im thinking, i think i need an explainer animation like this for my small business
thanx
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by julimax(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Shun the dollar, patronize made in Nigeria and help the naira
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by Obago1000: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
boss i need 2d lessons as well
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by julimax(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Obago1000:
boss i need 2d lessons as well
no problem
Re: "Buy Naija To Grow The Naira" A Short Animation Campaign Video By A Nairalander by julimax(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buy home made goods

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Business Card Designs By This Guy / Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) / How To Buy And Sell Art For Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.