Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo (47705 Views)

South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2016
LastProphet:
due to embassy incompetence not because its worth anything
Have you crossed border before??
Close hand joor...
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Why don't the best comments on this forum win prizes? I'm very sure I'm not the only one whose thought this.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Monday5(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=48231467]While some people are tearing their Nigerian passports for reasons best known to them, this young man who's based in London, Sonshine -was filled with joy and appreciation after his got his after so many years of trying....

Read what was shared online by Bucky Hassan;

Sonshine's ecstasy when he finally got his long coveted Green passport..

"It took 23 years after the first application made when I was 3 yrs old, countless visits to the Nigerian high commission in London, the Passport office in Las Gidi, literal hairs lost at bureaucratic frustration, adventures to lost mythical lands to pick up obscure documents, nearly a grand spent in application fees (not to mention all the cash money my mum burnt buying £250 visas over all that time) but.... I NOW HAVE A NIGERIAN PASSPORT. LONG LIVE HEASMAN. ALL ECOWAS COUNTRIES SHALL BE MINE!!
!

You can't value what you have until you lose it.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by abbeyty(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2016
getting the passport isn't enough, he should now relocate to Nigeria.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Everyone's talking his love for his passport am just sitting here wishing i had hair like that, i would look so cool cry
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vendoor:
[/b]Very Rear[b] cheesy... But I hope won't change your mind after visiting embarassed

Can I see ur rear?
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by leobrownish(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
am sure he is happy because he does not really know what is called 0 0 1, 1 0 1, 1 0 0, 0 1 0 and probably hunger strike gan sef.... anyways congratulobia!!!
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by amtaken(f): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is it the same Nigerian passport that all my Ghanaian friends have?
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by fabianiweka: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
nigerians abuse Nigeria and forget that they abuse theirself .God bless Nigeria man you gave me more reason to give love my country.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by timilehin007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glomoni:

Talk true bro, u understand am?
. My brother who big grammar EPP for this naija. Be like say e epp u no wonder u dey chop GLOMONI
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by segcymoor(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thumb up!
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by stevecantrell: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
donholy28:
UK based..no wonder after he don stay 1month in Nigeria under buharis economy,I swear he go burn d passport

Thank you. Thats all i was about to say..
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Caleycash(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vendoor:
Very Rear cheesy... But I hope won't change your mind after visiting embarassed
Its Rare not Rear dear... no mind the idiot
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Onogiede:
na problem of benin will consume u,.imprudent sillybeing
are ur sis one of the olosho I earlier mentioned she never gone international
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by IceDude(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
I nor blame am, he get who dey feed am ni....Oloriburuku sombori
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by LastProphet: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Have you crossed border before??

Close hand joor...

i frequent Manchester UK often, have investment in Rosebank, Johannesburg, hope it answers you
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
LastProphet:

i frequent Manchester UK often, have investment in Rosebank, Johannesburg, hope it answers you

Na so cheesy cheesy...

Enjoy or you ask foreigners who wana enter the country how hard Nigeria Visa or passport is...

Then we can reason cool
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
Is it the same Nigerian passport that all my Ghanaian friends have?

Your Ghanaian friends have Nigerian passports? shocked shocked

Wetin man no go hear.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Osmondinho(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
oblak00:

Which inheritance? Or is it that old chair your dad left for you and your brothers?
grin
oblak00:

Which inheritance? Or is it that old chair your dad left for you and your brothers?

Atleast I still have something to give away!!!

E pain u
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Osmondinho(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Hahahahahahaha...
What's ur inheritance, let's start from there
The only people that like Nigeria are Politicians and Nigerians in diaspora

I have lands in the village and in the city...
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Osmondinho(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Talking about your inheritance, I can exchange it for you with a Sudanese visa.
Pm me let's do business. smiley

Hold up nigger, I said hold up!!!

Kip ur Sudan visa... Am nt going anywia thatx. Not Malta or Luxembourg
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by amtaken(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
They all have it. Even folks from Cotobou, Gambiaa etc have it.

Ugosample:

Your Ghanaian friends have Nigerian passports? shocked shocked

Wetin man no go hear.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Osmondinho:

Hold up nigger, I said hold up!!!

Kip ur Sudan visa... Am nt going anywia thatx. Not Malta or Luxembourg
Lol.. Relax.. Na joke I dey

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
otimothy:
That mouth you take kiss the passport I give you 3months in naija na teeth you go take tear am pieces.
Talk good about ur country u won't, outsider talk u dy hate... Bro u b Nnamdi KANU?
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Ugosample(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
They all have it. Even folks from Cotobou, Gambiaa etc have it.

Why would they want to have a Nigetisb passport?

Besides, in the past, this was possible, but right now, with the biometrics and stuff, it is hard for anyone to just get a Nigerian passport.

If you think I'm lying, just pretend that your passport is missing, and see how you will sweat before getting another one.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by amtaken(f): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ghanaians can lie that they are from Zamfara State and get their Naija passports.

Any black man can claim to be a Nigerian, eg Buhari and Aisha are from Chad.

Ugosample:

Why would they want to have a Nigetisb passport?

Besides, in the past, this was possible, but right now, with the biometrics and stuff, it is hard for anyone to just get a Nigerian passport.

If you think I'm lying, just pretend that your passport is missing, and see how you will sweat before getting another one.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Ugosample(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
Ghanaians can lie that they are from Zamfara State and get their Naija passports.

Any black man can claim to be a Nigerian, eg Buhari and Aisha are from Chad.

Lol cheesy

It does not exactly work like that, besides, you have to bring documentation too.......
Lastly, can someone named Yeboah or Edinah claim zamfara? Lol....
not possible
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by otimothy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

Talk good about ur country u won't, outsider talk u dy hate... Bro u b Nnamdi KANU?

Lets say i am a realist.... you dey enjoy the country?
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by solexyy: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
dainformant:
While some people are tearing their Nigerian passports for reasons best known to them, this young man who's based in London, Sonshine -was filled with joy and appreciation after his got his after so many years of trying....

Read what was shared online by Bucky Hassan;

Sonshine's ecstasy when he finally got his long coveted Green passport..

"It took 23 years after the first application made when I was 3 yrs old, countless visits to the Nigerian high commission in London, the Passport office in Las Gidi, literal hairs lost at bureaucratic frustration, adventures to lost mythical lands to pick up obscure documents, nearly a grand spent in application fees (not to mention all the cash money my mum burnt buying £250 visas over all that time) but.... I NOW HAVE A NIGERIAN PASSPORT. LONG LIVE HEASMAN. ALL ECOWAS COUNTRIES SHALL BE MINE!!
!
Foolish marcelo wannbe
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-how-this-uk-based.html
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
otimothy:

Lets say i am a realist.... you dey enjoy the country?
let's say iam an optimist and I have no other country than Nigeria...comment like Ur's can change a potential investor from coming and when u don't av jobs how do u av optimum standard of living? that been said, countries u adore had their difficult probably still do, America with all the psycho shootings, murder and oda vices still don't look down on their country of birth but would rather die for their country. there is this saying" if you meet a thing bad and couldn't fix it,at least don't make it worst" one love bro. perhaps when u make It some day,u did be proud 2b a Nigerian.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by otimothy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
[s]
Phinity318:

let's say iam an optimist and I have no other country than Nigeria...comment like Ur's can change a potential investor from coming and when u don't av jobs how do u av optimum standard of living? that been said, countries u adore had their difficult probably still do, America with all the psycho shootings, murder and oda vices still don't look down on their country of birth but would rather die for their country. there is this saying" if you meet a thing bad and couldn't fix it,at least don't make it worst" one love bro. perhaps when u make It some day,u did be proud 2b a Nigerian.

Lets say i am in a good mood to respond,so thank you for the advice.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Cherishing(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
gartamanta:
The guy hasn't travelled with that passport yet, that's why he is still cherishing it like that. When they embarrass him at one or two ports of entry he will quickly throw the passport away
Young man please mind how you invite my mention wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria / Woman On Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train Returns To Same Seat (See Photo) / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.