Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key (9782 Views)

How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / How To Crack A Password Protected Zip File / Guys The Computers De Ce My Lan Network But Them No De Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by cikire(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2009
my next door has a wireless network but protected with a wep key. i get high signal but need the WEP key to connect! can anybody help ,
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Abatakan: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
This is morally wrong,you are stealing, unless there is an arrangement to share the cost, you have no right to access his wireless, thank`s to technology for WEP, there is no way you can access it, and l wish the guy/gal will move to WPA so you can spend ages trying the password.You might not know it, it is wrong.It`s like someone using your driveaway without your permission.It`s all about respect for OPP (Other People`s Property)
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by cikire(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
ok thanks for the advice,i didnt know.I tot that its just legal.Well i think i will get mine, cheers mate
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by deji2009(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
This is morally wrong,you are stealing, unless there is an arrangement to share the cost, you have no right to access his wireless, thank`s to technology for WEP, there is no way you can access it, and l wish the guy/gal will move to WPA so you can spend ages trying the password.You might not know it, it is wrong.It`s like someone using your driveaway without your permission.It`s all about respect for OPP (Other People`s Property)

brilliant"
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by 4llerbe(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
ha ha ha, naija sturvs, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well as he said THAT IS VERY DISHONEST, angry angry angry

hmmn, well as a fellow naija bruv, i have just 1 phrase for u, 'cain and abel'
figure the rest out on your own, lets see if u can put 2 plus 2 together
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by mikesleek(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
Just like i say backtrack.
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by emynem05(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2009
@abakanta i no blve say u or anyone can condem him dat much if u tink u r too righteous stop using any of d free browsin trick after al u r stealin 4 dem@no mind dem if i fit help i 4 help u jò!
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by 4llerbe(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
hmmmnnnn, but i already helped him naw!!!!!
no mind dem, then dt guy no dey naija so u cant blame him, ko mo wats up, he assumes the internet is readily available for cheap here, look deji and others, i see the adverts for broadband, GENUINE BROADBAND THAT U JUST USE ALREADY EXISTING PHONE LINES FOR, on sky and dude, it is like double that amount to get 56k dialup here in naija, so man we do wat we can to get by and we are in the vast minority,

@ poster look at wat i posted b4 . google is your best friend. cant say more or else i get banned from this site by the ESTABLISHMENT HYPOCRITES
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
Helo evry1.I read a post of some1 condeming another for wantin to browse free of charge.Its not anyones fault to desire such.We found ourselves in a country where notin is working thks to bad leadership.Evrything is very expensive.Gsm,internet,satellite tv,petrol,kerosine etc.So to survive we need 2 patch up with free to air somtimes.i watch satelite free,browse free but legally.So my guy if u found anything free grab it my pple.cheers

1 Like

Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by strictlyt: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
@post

go ahead and crack the key. WEPs are cheap stuffz to crack than WPAs, so you're lucky!

Seun ban me, and i'll just open another handle,,,,,,,,,,
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by righocream(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ EVERYONE IN THE ROOM EXCEPT 4llerbe AND TOBA, ALSO SUPPORTERS OF US,

you guys fail to realize that this site is made to help other less privileged ones, you just blame people, you want to count of Morals why dont yougo to the morality section at the homepage, in here everyone whow ants help and assistance on hacking tools and easy gateway pass comes here, by all grace, i dont know why people just open their mouths and make lots of rubbish sounds just to contribute to a nice point made in the room,
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 28, 2009
Nice 1 @ above p.
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by lynxnoon(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster
U cud jst politely ask ur neighbour 4 d pasword
Doesnt hurt 2 try anyway
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Maxmig: 2:23am On Sep 29, 2009
Stop beating-around d bush,just contact me through email and i will give u d softwares and directions to crack it.For just N1000
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by 4llerbe(m): 3:10am On Oct 01, 2009
Kai, stop that thing, 1k ko, 1 mill ni. shege. see this shuwa shuwa monger o! u for put hand for the guy pocket comot the moni, amuofia!!!

see there are many of those things. the really prominent good ones are 3 and they are available through google. just ask google the right questions. the one i can readily remember off hand is the afore mentioned one, cain and abel. thats the name and its free,
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Eebrahym(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
Buddie, try and google the question as the reasonable ones have said earlier, thats just the best way for you because no level of explanation can really get you there, Okay and as for those messing up the thread, i certainly believe its because you don't know it. A time will come that you'll need the answer too, Hmmm that time, you might not have this opportunity again
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by thegr8ola: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
i can bypass it with my wireless hacking tools grin grin
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
Oh who u bi? If u fit help out pls do, but na free sha oo.we no dey pay 4 help on nairaland
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by hayprof(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2009
lol, @ PAY FOR HELP !
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by mikesleek(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2009
Lol, pay per help, viat one na mtn
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
No solution yet?
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by dwizard: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
if it is Linksys then its not ok but here is the simple code try it and get back to me (1234567890) it should connect you 4 real dwizard.stephen@gmail.com
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by deji2009(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
i can bypass it with my wireless hacking tools

It is illegal, dont take the advice ! Is like you"re hacking another person's personal Bank account.
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by dvd(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hello cikire,i knw dt feeling,its called wanting 2 browse free.I cn help u wit dt,follow me live at http://cashclubconnect.ning.com or snd an sms 2 my cell on 08066433112. Any1 interestd,do likewise.Peace!
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
I can't believe what I'm hearing here - someone wants to "steal" his next door neighbour's wireless connection, and just because things "don't work in Nigeria," people feel theft is justified?

Is it any different from stealing your neighbour's Mercedes Benz, just because you desire the car, and want to have it without working for it? For how long will Nigerians blame their actions on the conditions in Nigeria? If things improved tenfold in Nigeria overnight, people will still engage in all manner of theft. The reason? Simple. Nigerians have gotten so used to the "free for all" culture, they just won't work for the good things in life.

And Cikire, what stops you from at least asking your next door neighbour's permission, or even offering to pay a token monthly towards his internet connection?
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by engrhamid(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2010
why are you nigerians embarrassing yourself here and allowing the foreign countries to rubbish about us. Why won't dey stop calling us terrorist
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by engrhamid(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2010
Siena:

I can't believe what I'm hearing here - someone wants to "steal" his next door neighbour's wireless connection, and just because things "don't work in Nigeria," people feel theft is justified?

Is it any different from stealing your neighbour's Mercedes Benz, just because you desire the car, and want to have it without working for it? For how long will Nigerians blame their actions on the conditions in Nigeria? If things improved tenfold in Nigeria overnight, people will still engage in all manner of theft. The reason? Simple. Nigerians have gotten so used to the "free for all" culture, they just won't work for the good things in life.

And Cikire, what stops you from at least asking your next door neighbour's permission, or even offering to pay a token monthly towards his internet connection?
nothing goes for free here!
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by emekaD3(m): 2:51am On Mar 14, 2010
Guy u don hama joo no mind them its always good to share.lol
just serch for and download ccproxy.
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by wackhack(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
I think, If come here tomorrow looking for a way to get into my neighbor's wife; You Nigerian will provide ways for me, Right?

[center]Every question deserved an answer and if its no worth doing it then it is not worth saying it all.
[/center]

Mr
cikire:

my next door has a wireless network but protected with a wep key. i get high signal but need the WEP key to connect! can anybody help ,

I've come across many Nigerian that said that they are innocent/righteous, whereas what they are engaging in, in the corner, are not to be split out in the open.

So, the best answer to your question is as simple as this:

If my request up can be granted then, I will say you should go ahead and hack through your neighbor's wireless by using (Wep*****) but if you consider it as illegal and wickedness; I will say Just forget it and don't try to do it.
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by KunleA2(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2010
can't believe this. Naija will never improve. shocked
Re: My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key by puskin: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2010
. . . . . .and I guess uv improved. . .RIGHT??

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! / Simple Trick To Keep Your Flash Drive Virus Proof. / Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.