Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan (53631 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2016
I made this analysis based on facts, not trying to condemn any network provider, there's always room for improvement though.

Now let's get down to business.

Subscribing

1. Insert your Airtel SIM card in your phone and Dial *312*1# to migrate to smarttrybe, still on the platform subscribe either to N25 for 500mb by choosing option 2 or subscribe to N50 for 1.5gb by choosing option 3, you don't have to send a message to any code number unlike MTN where you send "Night to 131" and in most cases, the message gets hanged, if the message finally gets through, it will be difficult to browse with it.

Multiple Options

2. Airtel have Two options to choose from, it's either you go for N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, as you all know, MTN has only One option which is N25 and it is capped at 500mb and most times you ended up using half of that allocated MBs.

Zapping

3. Airtel has No zapping of data either on N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, I'm a witness to that, I strictly monitor my data usage, not even 1mb would be zapped, because I queued up my downloads during the day time and at night I just start clicking on the download buttons, there would be no need of searching for file or movies to download thereby letting some data to slip through, MTN N25 for 500mb zaps alot, sometimes u ended up using 250mb the best you can use is 400mb if at all you're lucky.

Subscription Period

4. Airtel subscription time starts from 12midnight and ends 5am. MTN in the other hand starts from 12midnight and ends by 4.00am but most times it stopped at 3.30am, if u no use up ur 500mb before that time, ur name na sorry. grin grin

Download Rate

5. The best download rate you can get on Airtel night plan is 13m/s and the least is 2m/s, this is not a joke I have pictures to attest to this. The best you can get on MTN night plan is 2m/s and the least is 500kb/s.

Multiple SIM Cards

6. In Airtel night plan, you don't have to use multiple Airtel SIM cards, One Airtel SIM card is enough for you for the night, you can keep subscribing once you run out of data within this time bracket (12midnight to 5am) "omo na this one dey sweet me pass" cheesy. You will need minimum of 10 MTN SIM cards, maximum uncountable to do their night plan, very very stressful I most tell you and at the end of the day you will not be able to use up to 4 SIM cards Abi no be so

Data Allocation

7. Like I stated in number 6 above, you don't need multiple Airtel SIM cards to do your subscription, One SIM card is just enough to do the magic for you for that night, do you know that you can get as much as 15gb of data for just N500 in one night I can feel you shouting WoW!!! Oh yes it is very possible to get 15gb for N500 by subscribing N50 for 1.5gb everytime your data get exhausted in multiple of 10 times, now do the calculation yourself, simple as that. Multiple SIM cards on MTN to do your subscription and at the end of the day you will get frustrated using only 4 SIM cards which amount to N100 for 2gb of data per night, if at all you're lucky to use up to that 2gb.

8. You can add yours if you have any.
pls be informed that I'm open to criticism but never you misuse it, thank you.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
The download I made before I slept off with N125 only

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
The download rate, can u imagine, this is from Airtel u know

1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by pascali(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2016
hmmmm interesting research. kudos to u dude

And Oga abeg tell me How can I Download a full season of movie. just like u did in the screenshot above

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Eleniyan15: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
nice one...please checkout my siggy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2016
pascali:
hmmmm interesting research. kudos to u dude

And Oga abeg tell me How can I Download a full season of movie. just like u did in the screenshot above

Check the images below if you can get anything from them, I don't wanna post any link so I won't get banned by some Ogas at the top, thank u

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Check this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Eleniyan15:
nice one...please checkout my siggy

I love ur dp, United For Life, but mouriho is a Big ful for chasing away Bastien Shnieztiger
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Eleniyan15: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:

I love ur dp, United For Life, but mouriho is a Big ful for chasing away Bastien Shnieztiger

cool please kindly checkout my siggy

And do the needful for my brother (Fynestboi)

after God fear woman

#OyaDab

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by monshow25(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:

Check the images below if you can get anything from them, I don't wanna post any link so I won't get banned by some Ogas at the top, thank u
Send the to my email yungmonshow@gmail.com tanks in advance
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Eleniyan15:

cool please kindly checkout my siggy

And do the needful for my brother (Fynestboi)

after God fear woman

#OyaDab

grin grin grin grin
Coded babe I dey feel u
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Eleniyan15: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:

grin grin grin grin Coded babe I dey feel u

You don vote for Fynestboi already
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by blazor332: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
chai that speed, is it possible that airtel throttled my line? its a new line and the maximum speed i get is just 250kbs despite the fact that the network is very stable here?
abeg the thing tire me
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by chumakk: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
I stopped using MTN 25 for 500mb when airtel introduced the N50 for 1.5g. I now use MTN wowweekend plan i think 500 for 6g
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
blazor332:
chai that speed, is it possible that airtel throttled my line? its a new line and the maximum speed i get is just 250kbs despite the fact that the network is very stable here?
abeg the thing tire me

they never throttle your line, sometimes it happens when ur downloading from a weak website.

try run a test on the website ur trying to download from, before hopping to download anything, by doing this u will know if ur download will be throttle or not.

I uses Airtel every night to download lots of movies, my colleagues in the office wondered how and where I normally get these movies, all thanks to Airtel night plan
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:
The download I made before I slept off with N125 only

Well MTN data network is far better than that of Airtel

But, Airtel still stand to be the choice of Nigeria's internet Users

Lalasticlala come oooooo, food is now ready

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Lalasticlala come oooooo, food is now ready

pls kindly state ur facts

Anyways, come and taste the food and let us know if you will ever vouch for MTN again
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by blazor332: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:

they never throttle your line, sometimes it happens when ur downloading from a weak website.

try run a test on the website ur trying to download from, before hopping to download anything, by doing this u will know if ur download will be throttle or not.

I uses Airtel every night to download lots of movies, my colleagues in the office wondered how and where I normally get these movies, all thanks to Airtel night plan
thanks bro, is o2tvseries weak? cuz thats where i download series from
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
blazor332:

thanks bro, is o2tvseries weak? cuz thats where i download series from

I left that site long time ago, av been using pls check the image below

and when downloading u should use the new operamini or UC browser mini

1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
While I agree with you

They need to fix the 50naira version scam.
It stops after 60mb

It has happened to me on many occasions and even last night.

Lot of people experienced this also.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by zord33k(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
can I use the night plan while on 2g sub?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Can i use them on my pc moderm?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by elfakkawy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
I concur
Airtel night beats MTN hands down
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by AwesomeRomeo: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Una don start again abi, this is what you people did and airtel decided stop the first unlimited night plans. Trust me, airtel will stop this one too.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by blazor332: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:

I left that site long time ago, av been using pls check the image below

and when downloading u should use the new operamini or UC browser mini
thanks bro, would try it this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
prinsam30:
The download rate, can u imagine, this is from Airtel u know
Are you also on airtels BlackBerry sub, the one of 1k for 3gig?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by superfelix: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
yea, d download rate is super Fast.. Dis night plan is the Best

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by jom28gy(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2016
is it only for night,
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by jom28gy(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2016
I tried they said am not allowed that I should call 141

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Biospnx(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2016
U may be right on all but d finishing of data... U r wrong i finish mtn every night but two days ago mk i no lie.. By 3:30 mtn cancel am even wen i sty get data

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Biospnx(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2016
N anoda. I no fit use all my sim dey browse, airtel call rate is cheap. But nt on trybe... If i go enter trybe. I go need spend more on calls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) / Samsung Note, Anyone? / How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.