Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan (53523 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
rawdpiper:

whenever I want to sub for the plan, I first dial *312# then 1 to migrate, after that one has expired and want to resub dat particular nite, I would have to repeat the migration process again even though I'm already on smarttrybe before I can sub. BUT THAT WAS BEFORE THE PLAN BECAME OFFICIALLY known. Don't know about now been a long tym I did nite plan

Not any more Sir, migrating once is enough and mind u, it's no longer 1hr, 2hrs and 3hrs, it's just N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

Not any more Sir, migrating once is enough and mind u, it's no longer 1hr, 2hrs and 3hrs, it's just N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb

Is it possible to accumulate and use it at once.
Like when its 12:02AM I sub the 1.5GB four times(at once making it 6GB) then I use it all together?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
rawdpiper:

Is it possible to accumulate and use it at once.
Like when its 12:02AM I sub the 1.5GB four times(at once making it 6GB) then I use it all together?

honestly, I have never done that before but u can try it out and give us some info
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

honestly, I have never done that before but u can try it out and give us some info

Ok
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by academicjosh(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
rawdpiper:

How did u go about the upgrade process to windows 10, is it ISO u used?
If u could give me the detailed process of how u upgraded I'd appreciate it.
Since I already had original Windows 7 Home Premium, I downloaded a small application called Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant. I launched the application and it downloaded, installed and activated Windows 10 on my laptop. However, I wasn't satisfied because it installed Windows 10 Home which updates automatically whenever you connected to the Internet. So, I downloaded a Windows 10 pro anniversary version ISO, did a clean install of Windows 10 pro and activated it with Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.0 (which can also be used to activate ms Office). Now I have Windows 10 pro activated and can go online without fear of automatic updates.
Note that you can use Power ISO (which I used), Rufus(strange name), Windows Bootable USB/DVD tool maker,etc to create a bootable ISO image on DVD, USB or even memory card (these must be up to 8gb). Microsoft Toolkit, KSMAuto or other activators can then be used to activate it.
Or you could just buy a pirated and activated Windows 10 Dvd from your local software vendors.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
academicjosh:
Since I already had original Windows 7 Home Premium, I downloaded a small application called Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant. I launched the application and it downloaded, installed and activated Windows 10 on my laptop. However, I wasn't satisfied because it installed Windows 10 Home which updates automatically whenever you connected to the Internet. So, I downloaded a Windows 10 pro anniversary version ISO, did a clean install of Windows 10 pro and activated it with Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.0 (which can also be used to activate ms Office). Now I have Windows 10 pro activated and can go online without fear of automatic updates.
Note that you can use Power ISO (which I used), Rufus(strange name), Windows Bootable USB/DVD tool maker,etc to create a bootable ISO image on DVD, USB or even memory card (these must be up to 8gb). Microsoft Toolkit, KSMAuto or other activators can then be used to activate it.
Or you could just buy a pirated and activated Windows 10 Dvd from your local software vendors.

I have some questions related to the explanation u gave above;
1.Where do I download the windows 10 upgrade assistant from?
2.The download of the windows 10 by the upgrade assistant, is it in app or by an external downloader(IDM)?
3. I'm planning to use the airtel night plan of 1.5GB and I'm sure windows 10 is more than 1.5GB that means at some point there will a disconnection from the internet service so as to renew the data plan and will the download resume if its inapp?
4.Where did u download the windows 10 pro anniversary ISO from?
5. Can you perform upgrade to windows 10 pro, instead of a clean install?

Anticipating your reply. Thanks in Advance.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by academicjosh(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2016
rawdpiper:

I have some questions related to the explanation u gave above;
1.Where do I download the windows 10 upgrade assistant from?
2.The download of the windows 10 by the upgrade assistant, is it in app or by an external downloader(IDM)?
3. I'm planning to use the airtel night plan of 1.5GB and I'm sure windows 10 is more than 1.5GB that means at some point there will a disconnection from the internet service so as to renew the data plan and will the download resume if its inapp?
4.Where did u download the windows 10 pro anniversary ISO from?
5. Can you perform upgrade to windows 10 pro, instead of a clean install?

Anticipating your reply. Thanks in Advance.
1. Google. Or try softpedia
2. It's in-app. After the download, I couldn't find the downloaded files which makes me prefer downloading the iso(with idm)
3. Yes the download will resume in-app
4. Can't remember the actual site as I removed all cookies and browser history from my pc. Just search for Windows 10 anniversary update 1607 on Google to get the latest version
5. Windows 7/8 /8.1 pro/ultimate can be upgraded to Windows 10 pro while Windows 7/8/8.1 home can only be upgraded to Windows 10 home.
I hope these have answered your questions. Feel free to ask for more information
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 3:01am On Aug 21, 2016
academicjosh:

1. Google. Or try softpedia
2. It's in-app. After the download, I couldn't find the downloaded files which makes me prefer downloading the iso(with idm)
3. Yes the download will resume in-app
4. Can't remember the actual site as I removed all cookies and browser history from my pc. Just search for Windows 10 anniversary update 1607 on Google to get the latest version
5. Windows 7/8 /8.1 pro/ultimate can be upgraded to Windows 10 pro while Windows 7/8/8.1 home can only be upgraded to Windows 10 home.
I hope these have answered your questions. Feel free to ask for more information

Is Downloading the ISO in app as fast as downloading with IDM? And did the upgrade assistant upgrade your PC to the latest windows 10 version (Anniversary Update)? Also did u perform any update on Windows 7 prior to the upgrade?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by academicjosh(m): 3:29am On Aug 21, 2016
rawdpiper:

Is Downloading the ISO in app as fast as downloading with IDM? And did the upgrade assistant upgrade your PC to the latest windows 10 version (Anniversary Update)? Also did u perform any update on Windows 7 prior to the upgrade?
It was sort of fast although the pc restarted a few times before it was done. It upgraded to the latest anniversary version (1607). I didn't need to upgrade Windows 7 before the upgrade.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 3:59am On Aug 21, 2016
academicjosh:

It was sort of fast although the pc restarted a few times before it was done. It upgraded to the latest anniversary version (1607). I didn't need to upgrade Windows 7 before the upgrade.

1. Was it during download of the windows 10 or installation that the your PC restarted?
2.Were u using any form of assistive technology before the upgrade?
3. I have downloaded windows upgrade assistant and there is a number at the end of the naming"24074''. To be precise "Windows10Upgrade24074". Is it the correct one?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Kingy10: 4:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Priwillo:
Airtel's network corrupts downloads. Expecially .exe .zip and .iso files . Ders always a badt part bout em. Even with opera ,idm, uc,mozilla on pc. All downloads gets corrupt. Only torrents don't get corrupt. Has any1 noticed ?[b]Airtel's network corrupts downloads. Expecially .exe .zip and .iso files . Ders always a badt part bout em. Even with opera ,idm, uc,mozilla on pc. All downloads gets corrupt. Only torrents don't get corrupt. Has any1 noticed ?[/b]Airtel's network corrupts downloads. Expecially .exe .zip and .iso files . Ders always a badt part bout em. Even with opera ,idm, uc,mozilla on pc. All downloads gets corrupt. Only torrents don't get corrupt. Has any1 noticed ?
It seems its true oo, i downloaded MS office 2016.zip 2.3gb only to see Microsoft couldn't verify blah blah, e pain me ehn

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by academicjosh(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
rawdpiper:

1. Was it during download of the windows 10 or installation that the your PC restarted?
2.Were u using any form of assistive technology before the upgrade?
3. I have downloaded windows upgrade assistant and there is a number at the end of the naming"24074''. To be precise "Windows10Upgrade24074". Is it the correct one?
Pc will restart during installation. Launch the windows 10 upgrade assistant and it will download, install and then activate the latest version of Windows 10 that corresponds to your current OS.
However, I prefer downloading a preactivated ISO or an original ISO which you can install and activate in as many systems as you like.
Your choice.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2016
Please folks, I'm not the type that values self-praises but I do believe in sharing information without a string attached.

All I'm trying to say is that, the information I gave in this forum, I worked hard to get them, especially the IDM offer but I decided to give it out free without anything in return.

For those of you who have contacted me through my email (pm) and have received the very offer please it will be very nice for you guys to share your experience, positive or negative it will really go a long way.

By doing this, many nairalanders will be aware that I actually meant what I said and it was never a scam, I'm just trying to help in my little capacity.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by okhiai1(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2016
prinsam30:
Please folks, I'm not the type that values self-praises but I do believe in sharing information without a string attached.

All I'm trying to say is that, the information I gave in this forum, I worked hard to get them, especially the IDM offer but I decided to give it out free without anything in return.

For those of you who have contacted me through my email (pm) and have received the very offer please it will be very nice for you guys to share your experience, positive or negative it will really go a long way.

By doing this, many nairalanders will be aware that I actually meant what I said and it was never a scam, I'm just trying to help in my little capacity.

Thank you all and God bless.
bros Maine ain't going and if it does it does not power up all my apps especially the one for regular browsing that is my Ucweb any solution
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
okhiai1:

bros Maine ain't going and if it does it does not power up all my apps especially the one for regular browsing that is my Ucweb any solution

you mean the Airtel night plan
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by okhiai1(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2016
prinsam30:

you mean the Airtel night plan
yes boss and I don't want to call cc
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2016
okhiai1:

yes boss and I don't want to call cc

so sorry about that
try these steps out let see

*Make sure you use a new Airtel SIM card

*Migrate to smarttrybe by dialing *312# then press 1 to migrate

*Dial the same code *312# follow the instructions and choose your desire plan, either N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb

*And when subscribing, do it some minutes after 12midnight

*Use the default Airtel settings

*If you use opera Max to restrict some of your apps, make sure you unblock them when trying to use them

*If you are using an Android phone that is rooted, please change your IMEI number from blackberry back to your original android IMEI number

*The last not the least, make sure there's network coverage in your area, sometimes signal strength contribute a lot, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by okhiai1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
prinsam30:

so sorry about that
try these steps out let see

*Make sure you use a new Airtel SIM card

*Migrate to smarttrybe by dialing *312# then press 1 to migrate

*Dial the same code *312# follow the instructions and choose your desire plan, either N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb

*And when subscribing, do it some minutes after 12midnight

*Use the default Airtel settings

*If you use opera Max to restrict some of your apps, make sure you unblock them when trying to use them

*If you are using an Android phone that is rooted, please change your IMEI number from blackberry back to your original android IMEI number

*The last not the least, make sure there's network coverage in your area, sometimes signal strength contribute a lot, thank you
bro the new sim card na him wan worst cause my old sim some app where going like (play store,maps,drive but my uc web late my bbm laye snap chat laye make I try this new 1 sha

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by trillville(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Internetboy:
Gud will give it a try.
pistorius, i met you in abuja about 7 days ago. is there any further news on our issue?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by franugo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
prinsam30:

how do i go about resubscribing after d first 500MB has finished?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
franugo:

how do i go about resubscribing after d first 500MB has finished?

the same way you did the first time Sir
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by franugo(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2016
prinsam30:

the same way you did the first time Sir

would I need to migrate to a different tariff plan?, then migrate back to smarttrybe cause when I tried it without migrating.. e no work
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2016
franugo:

would I need to migrate to a different tariff plan?, then migrate back to smarttrybe cause when I tried it without migrating.. e no work

if u wish to do that, it's OK but I will advice, you get 2 to 3 Airtel SIM cards to do this subscriptions concurrently just like it is done with MTN night plan N25 for 500mb, not like before where you can sub multiple times on a single Airtel SIM. thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by trillville(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Internetboy:
Gud will give it a try.
my guy how far with nitda now? any happenings? this is the guy you met at abuja during the screening. please reply this message or follow me back so that i can send you an email. thanks a lot.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by rydercity(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Infinix Zero 3 For Sale #45000 (Negotiable). Am in Ph. 08102571356

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2go- What Went Wrong? / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.