Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" (71663 Views)

Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos / Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by fastest007: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Young woman's obituary poster goes viral as she appears to be saying "bleep you"

Abigal Opoku's obituary poster is outstanding with one feature: the deceased seems to be saying "bleep you" to someone in her photo.

Dearies, who do you think she's referring to? Death? Burial attendants? APC? PDP?

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/young-womans-obituary-poster-goes-viral.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by fastest007: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Or maybe she's referring to lalasticlala and seun

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by ReInstalled(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
wonderful photoshop

5 Likes

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Smellymouth: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Sexxkillz: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
What idiot would choose such a picture for a burial poster? This has taken attention from the fact that the deceased is only 20.

Such disrespect to her.

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by DesChyko: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm.. Of all her pictures, this was the best they could find?
Nairalanders, begin take better pictures o. Let me book space first. I will be back after voting. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2016
grin

Maybe tat was her best foto tongue after all, everybori wanted to be remembered as the BEST in her time..

3 Likes

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Eleniyan15: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2016
EndTime
checkout my siggy

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by thorpido(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Even if that was the only photograph they could find,couldn't they edit it?

5 Likes

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Shows the kind of life she lived.

11 Likes

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2016
So they couldn't Photoshop the hand out of the picture??

Even coreldraw can do it..

what am I saying sef, even the photo apps on droids can do it.

*They must really dislike her in that family.

So demeaning to the.deceased.

13 Likes

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by benedictnsi(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
PushPlay:
Shows the kind of life she lived.

Exactly...... Or the middle finger is for Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2016
AirSultan:
So they couldn't Photoshop the hand out of the picture??

Even coreldraw can do it..

what am I saying sef, even the photo apps on droids can do it.

*They must really dislike her in that family.

So demeaning to the.deceased.

I think tatz her hand... Juz look at her middle finger, it's a like a whole sausage grin
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2016
benedictnsi:

Exactly...... Or the middle finger is for Buhari
Some things just shouldn't be captured on camera.
Anyways, I guess that's how she wants to be remembered.
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by charijee(f): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2016
This doesn't look real one bit. ...and I also saw 20years shocked shocked
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by benedictnsi(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2016
PushPlay:

Some things just shouldn't be captured on camera.

Anyways, I guess that's how she wants to be remembered.

On d other thoughts, don't blame her ooo.... Itay be a casual pix she took.... Which dey used for obituary poster..... Dah kinda stuff

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I think tatz her hand... Juz look at her middle finger, it's a like a whole sausage grin
Yeah right, but it could've been edited out.
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by kayo80(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2016
I guess she's like..."F this fuc8ing world. I am in a better place now." But at least it is still better than this one below.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by 7Randall: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2016
That girl looks 29 to me

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by patwhizkid(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Na wa. My eyes have seen my ears embarassed
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by mirakuru(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2016
and someone will believe this is real? smh

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by mirakuru(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2016
and you guys believe this is real? SMH. this is nothing but the handiwork of a pained lover whose heart has been shattered.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
hmm,this is serious.
best shot they can get for her.
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Angelo45(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Choi! Her people no try o, so na only this picture of her them see to use undecided
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Angelo45(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
fastest007:
Or maybe she's referring to lalasticlala and seun
Keep playing with ban

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by rawpadgin(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
A.K.A oshodi?

hmmmm
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Its not real.

The venue of the interment on the poster reads oshodi's house instead of a real address.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
ADONBILIFIT ;DADONBILIFIT
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Of all pix. . smh
Check my siggy
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Frozeen(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bleep death Probably.

Check my signature
Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by Fidelismaria: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
may her soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.