Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. (27741 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Last Car Ever Built Rolls Off Holden Line As Car Manufacturing Ends In Australia / Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Akious2k2:
Good 1... But it's more like an assembly plant 2 me, rather dan manufacturing plant... All d same, good 1
There is not a single automobile manufacturing plant in nigeria. They are all assembly workshop.

3 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Araoluwa005(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2016
f
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by RichDad1(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Wow!!! This is massive. Despite all this, the northerns hardly brag about it like our Ugandan neighbours. undecided undecided

Btw, what happened to Innosson ?
I guess they're manufacturing war planes in anticipation of the secession. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by tonychristopher: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2016
NafeesaAA:
It's not a Dangote company or investment, and yes it is very true even though from the outside it looks like one of those aabondoned projects by government, but it's actually a manufacturing automobile company silently in function, one of our staff was opportune to be there on 3 occasions for maintenance of 4 of our Vans bought there, I also was opportune to be given a tour of the production line by the Indian engineer at that time, to top it all up I got a commission also for directing a client of mine to purchase 2 Vans, I guess this is a valid testimonial of me and NTM Zaria road Kano. Lastly I had asked the Sales rep and engineer why they aren't loud but they just laughed it off and said we are very much on ground......

Why would they blow their trumpets ? Thanks you said that youvwere given tour by an Indian engineers ..so why blow the trumpet when the Indian is giving you tours

So don't bet your chest yet till it's wholly owned and operated then conceptualised by any Hausa Fulani dude

For now,i think it's will be nice if we leave them in oblivion

9 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by free2ryhme: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2016
XketchDesigns:
this is nice but however, my problem with this has always remained the same.

last year, i worked at a similar company in kano, Although we assembled tricycles imported from india.
the only true manufacture we did was for the aluminium body of the tricycle. it was owned by indians, i am sure this is also owned by indians.
the major issue with this kind of companies that are just springing up all over is that they do not and cannot employ graduates. A graduate has little to do there, most of the jobs are for people that did not go to school, just show them how to put parts together.

Nigeria suppose don pass this level.

Nigeria needs company that employs people that collaborates with car manufacturing companies to code programs for the software used in the cars, design engineers that design if not the engine the other parts, material engineers that can make use of our abundant natural resources.

The govt that don't care how you exist and survived? You will be shocked the guys were given permits becos they greased their palms the highest

2 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by codemaniacs: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2016
basisop:
Is it indigenous or owned by some set of Lebanese who won't pay tax?

Innosson is 100% Nigerian.

Innosson is 100% igbo...

8 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by justicejay(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2016
All I see is an assembly line...
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by funshint(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2016
All those trucks spoiling our roads....rubbish!!
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Mustack: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Good one we're moving

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Hydra1(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2016
NafeesaAA:
It's not a Dangote company or investment, and yes it is very true even though from the outside it looks like one of those aabondoned projects by government, but it's actually a manufacturing automobile company silently in function, one of our staff was opportune to be there on 3 occasions for maintenance of 4 of our Vans bought there, I also was opportune to be given a tour of the production line by the Indian engineer at that time, to top it all up I got a commission also for directing a client of mine to purchase 2 Vans, I guess this is a valid testimonial of me and NTM Zaria road Kano. Lastly I had asked the Sales rep and engineer why they aren't loud but they just laughed it off and said we are very much on ground......

Pls CNNTC is a Chinese company! And what u showed is just an assembling plant.

And besides, what sort of business doesn't blow its trumpet. What business book did u read that?

7 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Finally ders hope 4naija
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by adeoba2008(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2016
This is highly impressive.
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2016
op say na palnt not plant the op dey rush like who get krokro for blokuz..na signs of hyperbigotry be dat, as a doctor i diagnose here for the op and all who was too myopic to deduce and spot the deficiency..this is owned by indians probably why it has been an underdog operation with no tribe bashing on it..3:16 has spoken!
Almaiga:
Wow, this is massive. Am impressed, unlike the overhiped, Glorified Kazeem's workshop my brothers from the Ugu region cellebrate.
Op, we need a standby Ambulance here, i smell heart attack when some bad belle peeps arive.
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by 1miccza: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2016
sultaan:

But it is a lot better than Innoson's operation they have overhead cranes.

Assembly of chinese parts and logo is still an err they will work on, now its time to get those government and military contracts.

Innoson might have to default on his loans again.

Where are the assemblers getting their forex now?

Don't worry about hard hats, the skull is thick enough

That one oyinbo is engineer enough for that small operation

If we are sensible enough and in love with the progress,continuity and unity of the entity called Nigeria we would not be comparing both of them,or trying to determine which of them is better. They are both very good assembly plants and the government should work towards improving on them and raising their standard but ethnicity and tribalism would always becloud our reasoning....

5 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by salissmg(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Very impressive. Just know much about it. May God makr it grow more and more.
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by franksam2009: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2016
op why are u too dumb to understand that this is a car assemble company, they assemble not manufacture, let me break it down 4 d abokìi to understand.

this is a foreign company , they bring there product in pieces/cartoon after manufacturing it in there region/country because its cheaper that way, then they assemble it here.
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Lollypee(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2016
NTM was created in December 1975 as a joint venture between the Federal Government and Fiat of Italy with installed capacity of 7,000 trucks and 3,000 tractors.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/ntm-local-assemblers-to-close-shop-if/

Plant built with our oil money

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Flyingngel(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=AceRoyal post=48255559]

When are we going to put an end to this stupid cancerous tribalism?
Can't u comment with bringing in tribalism?
Grow up!

My Dear, am extremely tired of these under 25years old children. Everything to them is tribalism. Even d OP'S is something else, a very highly bigoted fellow. Instead of him/her to post d news and pray that other region shld develop with such instead he/her is talking abt UGANDA. Am a Niger Deltan incase u want to knw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by onwuka3: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
We all need electricity to manufacture

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Pylony(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
They do not Manufacture they simply Assemble.. We'll tag the company a manufacturer when they start making every motor parts 100% here in Nigeria. If you call this a manufacturer of motor vehicle, then the PAN plant in Kaduna was also Manufacturing and not Assembling as you want us to believe with this Thread.
Am not being a town cryer for Innoson motors, but to some extend they manufacture 60% of their motor parts using indigenous made in Nigeria materials and has a blue print to start real manufacture by 2020.
The fact still remains i'll rather celebrate a Nigerian company than talk manufacturing by an Indian or any foreign Company, when all they do is to Assemble vehicular body parts brought in from their countries.

All over Nigeria you see places where Keke Napep are being assemble by fellow Nigerians, that do not in any way make them the manufacturers of such products with a company Logo in India.

3 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Northerners don't normally blow their own trumpet. As you can see a lot of people be finding it hard to believe especially the Uganda's.
d Ugwu republicans u meant? grin
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by fashrola(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Almaiga:
Wow, this is massive. Am impressed, unlike the overhiped, Glorified Kazeem's workshop my brothers from the Ugu region cellebrate.
Op, we need a standby Ambulance here, i smell heart attack when some bad belle peeps arive.

I'm really disappointed and disgusted by this statement.... Where is thy love

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by Kyase(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
AceRoyal:

When are we going to put an end to this stupid cancerous tribalism?
Can't u comment with bringing in tribalism?
Grow up!
My brother me sef don tire.....

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by whao: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Impressive
Seriously am impressed, I don't care whether it's assembled or manufactured. All I care for is atleast this exist in Nigeria.
I hope the cars are affordable sha ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by prettyzee11(f): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Very old news. This firm has been in operation for years. Even if is old, this is new to some of us. Must u complain to things?? Na wa o!!

2 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
basisop:
Is it indigenous or owned by some set of Lebanese who won't pay tax?

Innosson is 100% Nigerian.
Ugwu republican spotted! grin
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by 9jii(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Just like I criticise Innoson, I didn't see a single pressing machine in your pictures or a room full of engineers designing engine parts.

This is not manufacturing but merely an assembly plant.
No black nation can do that yet.
This is something
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by akigbemaru: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Kanu manufacturing plant!
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by LargeBreed(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2016
This is an assembly plant owned by Chinese. Check the the tiger logo on the tricycle. Also the trucks have Chinese inscriptions on them. U can't compare an assembly plant owned by Chinese with a plant owned by a Nigerian. The kano plant is not indigenous, while innoson is. Please get your facts right and stop the fuckery.

4 Likes

Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by dyn1800: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Just getting to know about them .... Unlike the IVM of this world
Mynd44:
Very old news. This firm has been in operation for years
Re: Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. by MadCow1: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Just like I criticise Innoson, I didn't see a single pressing machine in your pictures or a room full of engineers designing engine parts.

This is not manufacturing but merely an assembly plant.

That is exactly what it is..

It's a Chinese assembling plant. Nigerians will call it manufacturing plant and accuse you of being a hater for calling a spade a spade and not a shovel.

That said, it's nice to see. The employment the plant provides can't be disputed and if I was going to purchase a brand new truck, I will go for them due to the obvious availability of parts and technicians.

Funny how they have been around for 5 years plus and didnt generate the same level of bruhaha Innoson did with his similarly Chinese assembled vehicles. And this plant is making serious sales as I have seen their vehicles all over the place and being used by Ibe to and Dangote.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between A Honda Accord And A Toyota Camry / FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.