Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP (3102 Views)

Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / Corper Who Got A Gift From Govenor Abubakar In Bauchi During POP .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by jennysuper(f): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Rizmo:
Sent.
thanks very much
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by olorimorenike: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rizmo:
I am so grateful to God for taking me off the labour market even before I step into it.
I started applying for jobs early last month. Got an invite for the last application. It was a very tough interview sessions. Got interviewed by 3 different department inclusive of the MD. The MD curiosity was based on how I got his private email.
Long story short, I was asked to give them my date of resumption. I will have my POP as a worker. All glory to *God*. I want to use this medium to thank the nairaland crew, xfire (learnt so much from his thread "getting the dream job"wink Debbie for her posts, www..com (their cv formats and tutoring work), the internet (third time I am getting a placement via the internet), Seun (the nairaland brain), lalasclala and all nairalanders.
#happymood#
congratulations op please can you send me a copy of your cv thanks in advance
effisydamsel@yahoo.com
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nigercorper(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2016
I need one too bro.... ibk164380@gmail.com
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Ayo12345(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats. Pls cld u forward a copy of ur CV to my mail ayodele.aileru@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Bruno3000(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Can u pls share a copy of ur cv to paulterhideyaor@gmail.com
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
jideniceguy:

Okay thanks sire. And one more thing please. Do you have links of websites where they place adverts for recruitment online. please help with that too.

please kindly forward the CV he sent
preciousakinye@gmail.com
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
jennysuper:

thanks very much

preciousakinye@gmail.com
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mcee96:
congrats bro. I need the copy kolatolktomc@gmail.com

preciousakinye@gmail.com
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Misskaycee21:

preciousakinye@gmail.com

Okay ma'am. Will do that tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rizmo:
I am so grateful to God for taking me off the labour market even before I step into it.
I started applying for jobs early last month. Got an invite for the last application. It was a very tough interview sessions. Got interviewed by 3 different department inclusive of the MD. The MD curiosity was based on how I got his private email.
Long story short, I was asked to give them my date of resumption. I will have my POP as a worker. All glory to *God*. I want to use this medium to thank the nairaland crew, xfire (learnt so much from his thread "getting the dream job"wink Debbie for her posts, www..com (their cv formats and tutoring work), the internet (third time I am getting a placement via the internet), Seun (the nairaland brain), lalasclala and all nairalanders.
#happymood#

please kindly forward your CV sample
preciousakinye@gmail.com thanks
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Rizmo(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Misskaycee21:

please kindly forward your CV sample preciousakinye@gmail.com thanks
sent....
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Rizmo(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Bruno3000:
Can u pls share a copy of ur cv to paulterhideyaor@gmail.com
sent...
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Rizmo(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Ayo12345:
Congrats. Pls cld u forward a copy of ur CV to my mail ayodele.aileru@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
sent....
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Rizmo:

sent....

Thank you. Wish u many more success dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by Rizmo(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Misskaycee21:

Thank you. Wish u many more success dear kiss kiss kiss
cheesy Thanks dearie!
Re: Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP by somito121(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
congrats. please can u also send me the cv sample to somtochukwuma@yahoo.com. this are the kind of news we need.. congrats ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Piece Of Advice For Prospective Corps Members / BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 / NYSC Problem And Relocating Back To Nigeria To Work After Years Working Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.