Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Which Language To Study In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Language To Study In School (604 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Apart From English, Which Language Is More Useful Globally? / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Language To Study In School by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
If i was to take linguistics in school, is linguistic a course? I would like to study languages in school. I can basically speak korean. Do u guys know any website to study languages like japanese, arabic, spanish, french, greek. I love the idea of learning multiple languages....i can't stop now. So my question is if i take linguistics in university can i get the opportunity of learning how to speak other languages? ( languages.............like japanese, chinese, persian, italian )
Re: Which Language To Study In School by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Persian

Re: Which Language To Study In School by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Japanese

Re: Which Language To Study In School by babyfaceafrica: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yoruba
Re: Which Language To Study In School by Chydobe: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Applications for Japanese Language Program for international students in winter 2018 at Meiji University is now open. Meiji University is a renowned private university. It was founded in 1881 by Kishimoto Tatsuo, Miyagi, and Yashiro Misao (lawyers of the Meiji era). Scholarships are available for pursuing Japanese Language Program. Scholarships are awarded to study the Japanese Language. Apply for scholarships before deadline.

click link below for scholarship info

http://www.newzified.com/apply-for-scholarships-japan-meiji-university-japanese-language-program/

(1) (Reply)

Why Warri Doesn't Have A University / List Of Countries One Can Study Without Writing Gce Or TOEFL / Westerners Reduced The Size Of Africa. The Size U See On Maps Are False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.