Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators (35891 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
But Y are nairaland peeps associating Fayose with Igbos?Is he a south-east gov or what?! Y una dey call igbo anytime these apc scammers do underground work to deceive u people..i tire o..For me i strongly believe Diplomacy made this possible thats if she is not even in some other country staging usa things..is not by flag or whitemen..Coz even NTA no report am only in blogs..Just like buhari forged his certificate and use power to cover d mess
so don't know fayoshit is thhe new president of the yeest(Ijaw slaves)?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mrs Aisha halliburton keep deceiving the gullible zombies... wikileaks will soon burst ur bubbles... it's matter of time
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by abbey621(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Moneyyy:
On Aisha Buhari's Reported Visit To The USA..

Called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC, they have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha Buhari. The phone number is 202-457-1700. When in doubt, you satisfy your curiosity, I just did. And there is no event going on RIGHT NOW at the United States Institute of Peace in Washington involving Aisha Buhari. Their last event was held on the 28th of July.

Even Toyin Saraki was hosted by the Obamas when she visited the US, yet Aisha Buhari was never hosted by the Nigerian ambassador to the US not to talk of the Obamas. Who are these people deceiving?

Even the wife of the smallest country in the world would have been hosted by Michelle Obama. No media house here in the US has carried her visit despite being the wife of the president of the most populous country in Africa.

There is United States Institute of Peace and the VoA in almost every country so this photo and her VoA interview do not tell us anything about her location, and the angle of the camera in all the photos released are very intentional and thus suspicious.

I refuse to be deceived by the APC spin doctors and I dare say Aisha Buhari did NOT visit the USA.

Stop deceiving yourself. There's no how you called there and expect them to reveal information about their guests. Tell me exactly what you said, was it something like: " Hello , I like to know if you received the first lady of Nigeria(Aisha Buhari) at one of your events recently?". Stop acting silly, how many first ladies actually visits the U.S? It is very rare for media houses to carry such news even if it did occur. I dare you to prove me wrong, show me a CNN or FOX news piece on a country's first lady being in the U.S, show me!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
so don't know fayoshit is thhe new president of the yeest(Ijaw slaves)?
even if buhari poo in ur mama pot u will still praise him... yellow-bar peeps are naturally cowardice if u say nah lie ask fayose
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by greatman247(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
policy12:

Hmmm wailers be like....why again? So Aisha is truly in America Fayose com and see o.

Fayose is a fool. I have said time and time again. He is just another noise maker, seeking attention. With all his gragra, he is floored by a woman. Beautiful woman at that. Fayose should keep quiet forever.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
If to say i b igbo man, i for just cut my tongue n rip out my eyes from its socket. Or better still, get a permanent marker and write coward on my forehead.

grin buh thank God im not igbo.

Dumb set of unfortunate beings grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
kingkhalifaISIS:
even if buhari poo in ur mama pot u will still praise him... yellow-bar peeps are naturally cowardice if u say nah lie ask fayose
U think I bloody care about yoloba? For me the three major tribes in Nija re causes of the country's misfortune.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Meanwhile, mr. Fayose should do something cos ur SS and SE wailers are waiting for you to turn this around. They ve been handicapped for some days now grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U think I bloody care about yoloba? For me the three major tribes in Nija re causes of the country's misfortune.
ehya u are minority right I felt ur grievance
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
drss2:
who gives a damn about her visit to america all i know is dat aisha cassandra is a crook.
I can feel ur pain bro, take heart.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ikpewe:
Fayose: those senators are senators from Nigeria, she paid them to bleached their skins.

Finishing
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
exclusive87:
Am happy she is finally put the wailers and fayose were they Belong..

Her last visit will be Barack Obama Family before Finally Descending down to Nigeria...

Shame to those who are in group of FAYOSE..

Lesson: never take someone silent as a weak point..

Am Glad and happy For Her

Was Fayose sick?
Aisha is a woman with Class.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by amodu(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mama Patience at any point in time was never seen addressing audience like this both locally and internationally except for the epoch "Chai dia is God ooo".
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Moneyyy: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Damidolly: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Come back home and re-strategize on how Naija will be great again
The more you go on foreign trips,the more Naira continues to depreciate... #Hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
policy12:

Hmmm wailers be like....why again? So Aisha is truly in America Fayose com and see o.

Hmmmm

They will repent

Wailing is not helpful to the health, it may cause heart break even in the mid-night
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Edmen(m): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Proffdada:
wailers spotted. The lagoon is big enough
I'm not a wailer neither am I a zombie that you obviously re.. I'm just a Nigerian who is patriotic about his country and her wellbeing
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by SamMilla1(m): 4:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Why do I have a feeling this whole thing is staged from day 1?

What business does Aisha have with US Senate?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by megama: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Luckylife:
Nice
gorge Mason University cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by winj3: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
to discuss child marriages in Nigeria...she is a prime example
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by higherpower: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
BoosBae:
"Her Excellency, the first lady of Nigeria"? I thought her husband cancelled that office, so she enjoys being called the first lady? Lol

That's not the point oh ye wailer! Did she go to US or not?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by higherpower: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
BoosBae:
"Her Excellency, the first lady of Nigeria"? I thought her husband cancelled that office, so she enjoys being called the first lady? Lol

That's not the point Mr Wailer! Did she go to US or not?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by BoosBae(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
higherpower:

That's not the point Mr Wailer! Did she go to US or not?
Shut up akpa! who's a wailer?? I only pointed out my concern. who cares if that's d point or not? mtcheeew... I know u're one of the zombies, carry on!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by OlivetBen(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have many reasons to prove that it's a photoshop work. Chai!!! Why are we this guallible?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Moneyyy: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Sex Scandal Rocks Owerri Prison / Fuel Scarcity Hits #IStandWithBuhari Car (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.