Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,673 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software (1067 Views)

Get Branded This Season For 5K Only (logo+letterhead+business Card And More) / I Will Design a Logo, Flyer, Business Card And More @affordable Price / Can You Name The Software Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by shoshoeva(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please I want to learn abt auto card, how do I start
Re: How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
shoshoeva:
Please I want to learn abt auto card, how do I start

You can get video tutorials online watch it like film and follow the instructions.Watch it over and over and you can self-educate yourself using interactive learning systems.

You can get it through those sites nau..Those underground...site..

If you dont know how just buy it
Re: How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by akankemi1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
first, by spelling it correctly 'AutoCAD' . grin then surf the internet
Re: How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by subtle009(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lolz, get the software (Autocad 2012 preferrably) if possible get tutorials from the same source of the software too. Download tutorials online. Then you have to go over the tutorials over and over to get it.
Re: How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by Donald3d(m): 5:04am On Aug 07, 2016
supersystems:

You can get video tutorials online watch it like film and follow the instructions.Watch it over and over and you can self-educate yourself using interactive learning systems.

You can get it through those sites nau..Those underground...site..

If you dont know how just buy it
you are like MTN , everywhere i go i see you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Donald3d:
you are like MTN , everywhere i go i see you grin grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: How Do I Start Auto Card And How Do I Get The Software by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
—-

(1) (Reply)

Olamide X Khingsimeo Tagged In Surebet247 Latest Flex / Logo Design And Illustration Are Very Affordable Price / Graphics Designer Needed For A Full Time Job In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.