Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA (29493 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by metroparrot: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari and her daughter, Zahra held a meeting with officials of a US company ,Projectcure ( a company that delivers donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries and meeting a world of need) .

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-and-zahra-buhari-hold.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by HungerBAD: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Cool.

Abike Dabiri sighted.

The Presidents wife travelling ordinarily for engagements ,should not be News,but the Illiterate Governor from Ekiti,has now made her the cynosure of the Worlds Eyes.

The Buhari's Keep winning,and the Wailers keep losing.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by madridguy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
My wife and my mother inlaw.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
As the husband is for the north so as his wife and daughter really attending to the north as only priority..Tomorrow u will ask whats my problem with a northern president especially this dullard there now

7 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
gud of dem
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by dunkem21(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Colourful cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by loomer: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
This family keep holding meetings , yet we don't see d positive outcome

6 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
This family keep holding meetings , yet we don't see d positive outcome

Boooooosit

4 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nothing to comment again.

Each official photo shots by Aisha Buhari, what goes in her mind is I hope that Ekiti slowpoke get MB to see am

6 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by ifeelgood: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ekiti people sold their birthright

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Yian1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose is currently composing what to post about this grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by ticker(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
As the husband is for the north so as his wife and daughter really attending to the north as only priority..Tomorrow u will ask whats my problem with a northern president especially this dullard there now
am seriously angry you better stop calling him a dullard or else u wont like wat i will do to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Oildichotomy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4069771_zombi1_png80c70756d32b1b2274b4992ac1e605e0
The most senior heroine of the apt definition above is sitting like she knew what she is doing.

Anyways, they have just succeeded in over flogging the visit that even the zombies are tired of the charade. They won't admit it though (typical of Zombeic DNA) grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by PerkyJeggs(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:
Buhari be like:
Bobo if you want my girl, come and take her.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha e don do. Make una dey come back.

But I still no believe this story.
The way Zahra spoke about Adekunle Gold sometime ago, una sure say dem never later corner the guy?
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose be like...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by atirolu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:

Pls wakeup its 6am

6 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Yalakalibari007: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
I wonder if this APC administration is aware that their time is limited and blinking red.

So many meetings no any act of nail hitting

Work your talks jawe sad
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by 2dillu2(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha Buhari the Fayose and wailers nightmares

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by superfelix: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
6 am for which country?

atirolu:

Pls wakeup its 6am
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by suasmablow(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
WowSweetGuy:

Imagine if this were to be mama peace
Anyway, wailing is allowed

4 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Mboi: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
The way they believed her husband when he said he will make $1=N1 and stabilise crude oil price is d same way they are believing this woman went to US.

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by bigerboy200: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
First lady and first daughter of Nigeria...
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
wailers be like........

3 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Pavarottii(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Abike Dabiri sighted.

The Presidents wife travelling ordinarily,for engagements should not be News,but the Illiterate Governor from Ekiti,has now made her the cynosure of the Worlds Eyes.

The Buhari's Keep winning,and the Wailers keep losing.
Calm down, she is not in US. The truth is out, everything was staged.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mboi:
The way they believed her husband when he said he will make $1=N1 and stabilise crude oil price is d same way they are believing this woman went to US.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Nairasurplus(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
The backgroung does not look like US. That pic was taken in Nigeria. No clue shows its linkage to a foreign country. I cannot be deceived. A white man standing in front of ladies does not make a place US.

Shine your eyes like me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by ibkgab001: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
I love Zara
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by buckyfof(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nairasurplus:
The backgroung does not look like US. That pic was taken in Nigeria. No clue shows its linkage to a foreign country. I cannot be deceived. A white man standing in front of ladies does not make a place US.

Shine your eyes like me

where did this one come from?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
No matter what Aisha Buhari does, I will not commit Suicide, instead I will kill myself... FayOle.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.