Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nephilim - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by crixlight2(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Loving this , kudos bros
Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yeah really inspiring... Reuel is this the time rune.. Just asking *winks*

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
Yeah really inspiring... Reuel is this the time rune.. Just asking *winks*
what you should picture when I talk about it cool
Re: Nephilim by MightyFortress: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Breathtaking!!! Reuel, u are just so good!! Where do you get your inspiration from?? U write like someone who is privy to some deep knowledge and secrets.. Oya show me the way...

Abeg dey update regularly sha, so that the connection between your dimension of existence and the realm of your readers wont be severed!!!
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow...... ReuEl12 i doff
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
Wetin be yua own in da matter, omo Yoruba? At least if Tosinex was replying me things would obviously look promising.

tongue

Since you're here.....how's my pidgin?
jagugu my love! how you doing, don't mind that naughty boy Paul, he is just jealous of us. I have missed you so much. umhnn you now speak pidgin, I love your pidgin babe, very soon you go become a pro in it.. Lolz.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
CHAPTER 22 : THE OLD WORLD, PART II

"It was a magnificent place."
Durza described, then continued "At first I thought I was in another world, because my eyes could not believe the marvels I saw, flying vehicular contraptions that were thousands of years more advanced than our modern day cars, planes and rockets, filled the sky; Building constructions that are thousands of years more advanced than our sky scrapers, were all over . Technology was at it's peak! And For a sorcerer who taught he had seen all that is to be seen, my mind was blown away by the things I saw there. It was perfect, it was my dream for the world, a place where everything was thousands of years ahead of what we claim to be cutting edge technology now. It didn't take long for my presence to be noticed by the people, and as soon as they did, they arrested me, I tried to fight them off with sorcery but all I did seemed like a mere child's play compared to the level of their sorcery. After my apprehension, they took me to a place and tried to talk to me, but although I could speak all known languages, I didn't understand theirs.

When it seemed like they couldn't decide what to do with me. They took me to another place were I learnt later on was called Eden, their capital city. A city whose beauty and splendour out matches everything else I have seen since I arrived. It was there that I saw one of them for the first time" "one of who?" Vincent asked "The Giants" Durza replied then continued "the first generation of Nephilims. gods walking among men, they looked like humans, dressed like the humans there too, but they were bigger, much bigger, the smallest one I saw was about 30 ft and the biggest of them, their king, Anak was over 60ft.

The one I saw was about 40ft, I watched in awe as he regally strode by, not paying attention to the humans that were bowing to him as he walked passed them. I later found out There was more to them than their size: you could drop ten nuclear warhead on one of them and it wouldn't even make a scratch, their strength was unbelievable, they had inherited the physical attributes of their celestial sires so everything about them was Incomprehensible.

But the truly amazing thing about them wasn't their physical magnanimity, no it wasn't even their advancement in technology. The amazing thing about them was their intellect, their knowledge. They are on a level that make King Solomon in all his wisdom look like a kindergarten student and the humans...." Durza paused, then continued "the humans worshipped them. I was Led to a huge palace that was right at the center of the city of Eden. A palace words could not even begin to describe. Both the exterior and the interior design of the magnificent edifice was out of this world!

I was directly taken to the throne room, where I was presented to King Anak, Lord of the giants and Ruler of the entire old world.

He was an extra ordinarily huge gaint man, all dressed in golden robes and was seated on a majestic huge black throne, surrounded by at least six other giants. The throne room was filled to capacity with humans and a few strange creatures I was unfamiliar with. The king and the human that brought me to him, made a few exchanges in their language before he turned and spoke to me, still not able to comprehend what he said, I replied him in English.... 'I don't understand what you are saying' he nodded and to my surprise, he asked me in English, "who are you and what language is this?" Then I replied "I am Al Durza Kareem, son of Al Nuri Kareem a humble sorcerer, and this is the English language ... Its quite common, where am from" "where are you from, Al Durza Kareem?" "I'm from planet earth, I was experimenting on something and due to a miscalculation of some sort, I have some how wandered into your realm." I explained then continued "Although I have been to so many, I must admit, I am unfamiliar with this realm, can you please tell me where I am ?" and before I could finish my question, an invisible force slammed into me and I was sent flying backwards. "Don't ever question the king." One of the giants that stood behind the giant king said as I struggled to get my balance. "calm yourself Rapha," the king rebuked the giant that had knocked me, then said "for now this man is our guest, I decide what he becomes next." then turning to me he spoke, "Now Al Durza, to answer your question, this is earth, but I see your aura, you are not like one of us, at least not from our earth.... tell me how you came to be here ?" "this, is earth?" I repeated in shock... "the earth I'm from, is nothing close to this." I said "tell us how you have come to this earth." the king asked again, and following my instincts that warned me to be truthful I brought out the round shaped infinity rune, and said "through this" A low murmur, flowed through out the entire throne room as I held it out for the king to see. "where did you get that?" Rapha the giant directly next to the king's right, who the king had earlier rebuked asked. I could sense his agitation, they knew of the stone, I thought to myself and in reply to his question, intuitionally leaving out the part where I was on a mission for the fallen angels, I explained everything I did up until the moment I got there, and immediately I finished, I suddenly realised where I was, and I blurted out, "wait a minute, this is the old world, the world before the flood!" then realizing who they were I looked at them, and said "you're the first generation Nephilims, the giants" "silence!" The giant called Rapha yelled again as another invisible force slammed against me, this time knocking the breath out of me. "we are gods, gods of the world!" he said "Rapha enough!" the king cut in, then turning his attention back to me he asked "you mentioned a flood?" and I replied "yeah, the great flood" I watched as the mood of king Anak changed when I brought up the subject. then in a fit of what I detected as rage, he ordered "Everyone out!" and following his orders everyone in the throne room left, except for the six giants that stood behind him. Guessing everyone didn't include them, I remained calm and waited for what the king's next action would be and after a while, the king stood up from his throne and walked over to the balcony overlooking the east side of the city , "come have a look" he said inviting me to join him and following his words, an invisible force lifted me from the ground and levitated me to his side, he pointed off to the patch of forest far off to the east and said "do you see that?" "the forest?" "no" he said. Waving his hand in the air, a golden contraption that looked like binoculars but as you would have guessed, were thousands of years more advanced than the ones from our time appeared out of nowhere and landed on it then he gave them to me And when I pulled them to my eyes I saw what he was looking at... A man deep within the forest, he was building something. And although it was at its skeletal stage, I already knew who he was and what he was building.... "that man" the king said "is the great grandson of Enoch, my greatest enemy... The only one who opposed me since I gained dominion over the world, and for four generations of the human cycle I have managed to reduce the following of Enoch's bloodline, through slaughter and fear instillation, to just his family. That man over there is Noah and like his great grand father, he speaks to the creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
He's building something and until now I had thought it was some kind of bunker to shield him and his family from the disaster that is about to befall the earth." "my lord!" the giant Rapha interrupted, "he is not one of us, he is not suppose to know" seeing the other giants nodding in agreement, I turned to the king and asked "know what? The flood? I I'm from the future, I already know about the flood" king Anak turning to face me, asked "no not the flood, but tell me more about this flood you speak of" "yes, " I replied reluctantly a bit irritated by the way the king had avoided my question with his request . "According to historical records you were all wiped out by a great storm, this storm will trigger a world wide flood that will engulf the entire planet killing every living thing on the planet... Except for anything within Noah's ark, non will escape, non will survive" after I finished talking, king Anak stood quiet for a while then he said "so this is the creator's plan, to kill two birds with one stone..."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! A distant explosion thundered, all of sudden. The explosion sounded like it was coming from somewhere far off, but it was powerful enough to rock the entire throne room were we were... "what was that?" I asked, in panic "the flood can't be coming on now" I said as I picked up the binoculars and looked towards the eastern forest, "Noah's ark is no where near complete!" "the explosion you heard was not the flood, it was something else" the king said calmly as he turned to another giant and asked, "where?" "Atlantis" the giant replied
"the golden city in the south; never imagined it would be the first to go" the king said with a pained expression on his face. "Atlantis? It's real? It's here? What the hell is going on, where did it go to?" I asked in surprise "pull up the live feed" the king ordered and suddenly a giant screen monitor emerged from the ground and showing on it, was the ocean on fire while a city sunk beneath it amidst the dying wails of the occupants of the city. I watched in horror as more fire erupted from below the ocean and splattered on the survivors. In a matter of minutes, an entire city was gone, and a roaring fire that continued to burn relentlessly over the ocean replaced it. "What happened?" I asked and the king replied "we dug too deep, exhausted the resources of the world and destabilised the earth's core. And now reckoning has begun"
There was another boom that sounded afar off and the scene on the monitor changed again. This time showing another city. Completely freezing over.
"The geomagnetic pole of the north had just shifted. More cities in the north would be freezed over in a matter of minutes." A giant announced.
The scene on the monitor changed again and I watched as another city was completely incinerated by an outrageous, amount of concentrated sunlight.
"the magnetic field generated by the earth's core that protected the earth from direct sunlight have just been disabled, and as a result we just lost all the cities around the equator." the giant, monitoring what was going on announced.
Then all of a sudden he stopped talking and then whispered to himself, "oh no!" "what now Gonor?" the king asked in exasperation. And Gonor replied "we just lost the earth's gravitational functionality in the west" he waved his hand over the big monitor and the scene changed to a view of another city. This one was made of crystals. I watched first of all as things began to fly upward into space. Then I heard screaming and flailing as they flew upwards and I realised some of those things were humans. All of a sudden the entire city took to the air and Floated into space, buildings, land and all, never to be seen again. Turning around to face him I asked king Anak "all this devastation because you exhausted the earth's resources?" "yes" he replied then continued "and this is only the beginning. As I speak to you now, one-third of the earth is gone, and it's only a matter of time before the inevitable happens" "and what would that be?" I ask already knowing what the answer was and the king replied "the earth, exploding into oblivion"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dread washed over me upon those words, filled to the brim with questions and convolutions I asked "so why the flood, the creator should know that you were well on your way to destruction, why bother with the flood?" and the king answered "the flood has come into play because, I think he does not want the earth obliterated, he intends to fix the damage done to the world. The flood wouldn't just kill us, it would repair everything that was broken." "how come you know all this" Rapha asked king Anak and he explained "I believe the water that is coming to cover the surface of the world, is no ordinary water. " "why are you telling me all this I know your people didn't want you to." I asked, as the last of the rumbling died down and the king replied "I have told you all this because, you Al Durza, are going to be our salvation!" "I don't understand, what can I, a mere human do to stop any of this." I asked king Anak, "the time rune," he replied, we have searched for it for thousands of years... Without success. It is no Coincidence that you appear to us now, in possession of it. you will use it to help us or you will be trapped here to die with us" "hell is a realm out of time, and trust me. You don't want to go to your master and tell him, you failed. From personal experience, I can tell you that he doesn't tolerate failure." " I have no master, what are you talking about ?" I Asked outwardly, feigning ignorance but inwardly I was asking myself How he knew. "cut the pretense!"
the king said,
"Nothing can be kept secret before my eyes. I knew who you were the moment I laid eyes on you, I know why you came, I know you got here by accident, you were originally targeting another timeline. I knew all this even before you told us that you were from the future and I know you work for the fallen. Our fathers and blood enemies"
the king revealed.
"then why have kept me alive, why bother with all the questions and interrogations"
I asked in curiosity believing I was near my death now that he's revealed his truth to me and he replied,
"though this eyes of mine can see all things, it can't see the heart of man, I wanted to know if you could be trusted, your level of honesty was to determine that. So here is the deal, agree to save us from annihilation and we will teach you the unraveled mysteries of the soul"
"how can I do that?" I asked "the time stone" "it doesn't work that way, the rune only transports its bearer through time no third party." "you're wrong" the king disagreed, "that is only but one use, of the thousand uses for that stone. With the time rune as it power source, you can build a portal that is capable of transferring third parties through time" "how?" I asked in marvel of the kings knowledge "Rapha, the scroll" he said and Rapha stepped forward then gave him a white, papyrus scroll. The giant king collected it then inturn handed the scroll to me saying,
"in here contains the unraveled secrets of the human soul and the design for the portal you are to build. it contains all the answers you want. Now you must go. And Remember you work for the fallen, But know that ultimately you work for me." The king said as the rumbling began again. "I'll keep that in mind" I said.
As I happily activated the time rune that I had already brought out, thinking to myself that once I leave, I'd forget about the gaints, The king said to me :
"And one last thing",
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
And much to my displeasure i suddenly felt a stabbing pain in my chest, it felt like, my heart was being ripped off my chest and to my horror, it truly was. it burst through my body and floated to the hand of king Anak, I slowly began to wither, for my heart was the center of my immortality, then the king touched me and I felt normal again. Explaining his actions, he said "although you were honest with me during our discussion. I still don't trust you. It will help us maintain communication with you, through our different timelines. know that your life is in my hands and if you fail, you die too. Now Farewell, Al Durza Kareem, You have until the flood comes to take us. I wish you success" and with horror filling the hollow of my heart, I twisted the rune and willed it to take me back to my time, and this time, it did as I willed, I came back the very same night I left. And immediately I got to work. The scroll contained a lot of illuminating knowledge. In ten years I was able to complete project winged Humans but because some of the tools needed for the portal where thousands of years ahead of our modern day technology, I had to make the materials myself, causing delay in the completion of the portal. But now it is almost ready" Durza announced proudly as he concluded his story. " I don't get it" said Vincent" "if the giants enslaved humans and destroyed the world, why are you helping them? " Vincent asked. "I helping them because, they have my heart, the center of my immortality, I'm slowly dying." Durza plainly stated. Then Vincent asked again "so what's your true plan, for surely you don't intend to doom yourself with the human populace?" "of course not! I hate all Nephilims both the new generation and the giants" Durza replied then continued "after we bring them through, and I have my heart back, we will use the portal to leave this timeline, and go to a timeline where the world's resources were still untapped, then we would use the knowledge I obtained from them to build a world in our own image!" Durza proclaimed, with his arms outstretched and his eyes gazing up to the roof as if he could already see a picture of the world he talked about. "we would live as gods and the people would worship us!" then turning to Vincent he asked "So tell me son, are you in this with me?" and Vincent replied "Do I have a choice?" "no" "Then am in" "good now all we need is to get the time rune, which is the power source for the portal" "how do we get it, the prophet has been elusive" Vincent asked as they walked out of the room and back to the abandoned hall where Durza worked on the device that would enable Vincent talk physically. As they reached the work table he picked up the device that looked like a mouth mask and pointing his hands towards it, he started to chant some spells. By the time he finished, a mystic circle immediately appeared on top the device and as soon as it came, it disappeared. " This should do" Durza said still examining the mouth mask, giving it to Vincent he said "put it on" and as Vincent did, the mask immediately latched on to his mouth and tightened itself. "try and speak" Durza urged and when Vincent did, his voice came out. It sounded like he was speaking through an electronic speaker, but he could talk, and Vincent couldn't contain his excitement about it.
"The mask doesn't just contains the hypersonic waves that emanates from your mouth when you talk, it also distributes them all over your body. Which in other words mean, that you can fire them from any part of your body. This greatly limits your devastating power, but in case you ever need your full power in battle, all you have to do is take off the mask." Durza explained, testing his powers Vincent pointed at The wall to his left with his fist then opened his palms towards it, and as he did that... Hyper sonic waves, emanated from his palms and blasted the wall open, flattening everything between him and the wall. "I can direct the waves? Cool! So how do we get the stone, do I go after the Nephilim?" Vincent asked and Durza replied "No, I'm tired of chasing the fool all over the country, it's time he came to us" "how" "why it's simple, all you have to do, is go to a little town , and bring me a certain pretty girl." then giving him a finger ring he said, "here, this will take you to your destination and back." Putting the ring on, Vincent traced the air in a circle with his ringed finger, a mystic circle appeared in front him and he stepped through.

Somewhere in the center point of a crossed road a mystic circle appeared on the ground and Vincent, flanked by two men, emerged from it. The spirit brothers Okiki dressed in all red and his twin brother Ojiji dressed in all black; both half men, half spirits, Were his back up. Durza had told him that he would need some for what he was about to do. Taking in the scenery of the vicinity he had arrived, he saw a group of guys hurdled over a small shop, with a sign that read "Bet9ja" emblazoned on it. He saw two women quarreling with another man that seemed to be pleading with them in front of what looked like a brothel. A Group of school kids snickered and pointed at him as they passed by, some of the people in the vicinity also puased for a few seconds to glance at him then continued on their way. Vincent guessed a white boy wearing a weird mouth mask in a rural African settlement was something they don't see every day. He crossed over to the other side of the street and stopped in front of a huge black gate that connected two parts of an unplastered fence which concealed most part of the unpainted bungalow house within it.
He pushed the gate, but it didn't budge.... It was locked. Taking a step back. He looked at one of the spirit brothers, the one in all black then ordered " open the gate" and without a reply Ojiji the brother in black, struck the gate open with such force that it sent both parts of the black gate flying into the compound, with one of them impaling it's self on the wall. As Vincent walked in with his spirit companions, ignoring the weird word "Olè! Olè! Olé!" that he heard the towns people shouting behind him, he looked up ahead and what he saw stopped him dead in his tracks.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER : VINCENT VS MRS OSSAI

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by ashatoda: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
guy are you human at all?
Re: Nephilim by alexblazzzer18(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bro, u r full of it!!!, what cn i say, u r simply amazing. Keep it up!!!. xoxo

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nostradamus: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
this is simply amazing!!
Re: Nephilim by Nostradamus: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
ashatoda:
no i don't think so,he must be an alien from mars..reuEL12 kudos bro,your work is so enchanting,now i believe you are a genius.
Re: Nephilim by tommynico(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
I would gladly vote for you if you will contest. Am so proud of you.
Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lolz... That's my boy Reuel, he can write all things. Lolzzz. Applaudise.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by ashatoda: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
no i don't think so,he must be an alien from mars..reuEL12 kudos bro,your work is so enchanting,now i believe you are a genius.

thanks so much I just don't know what to call him. the story seems so real I love mysteries a lot

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by MightyFortress: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2017
This guy is good...
Re: Nephilim by KingZero: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
this is an amazing read. I have been captivated from the first words. this is beyond what words can describe.

I however like to imagine what I read and sometimes Junior sounds like a white kid and I am not too sure where Durza is from or prophet Ezekiel. maybe a little more injection of the culture of the characters into their dialogues perhaps like you did with Oniel who was speaking pidgin at some point. It is an amazing read and you are doing great

Abeg nor vex oh for the "criticism"

2017 is your year man.
Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
I can't but just say wow

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by jidxin(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
KingZero:
this is an amazing read. I have been captivated from the first words. this is beyond what words can describe.

I however like to imagine what I read and sometimes Junior sounds like a white kid and I am not too sure where Durza is from or prophet Ezekiel. maybe a little more injection of the culture of the characters into their dialogues perhaps like you did with Oniel who was speaking pidgin at some point. It is an amazing read and you are doing great

2017 is your year man.

durza is from Jerusalem nww
Re: Nephilim by jidxin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
still notin
Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hey reuel... Wer d fuckkkk are you. I need to read something new, I mean something Nowwwwwwww!!
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
MightyFortress:
This guy is good...

thanks
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
KingZero:

2017 is your year man.

no vex ke... criticism is always welcomed. thanks
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
ashatoda:

grin
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Paulscholari:
Hey reuel... Wer d fuckkkk are you. I need to read something new, I mean something Nowwwwwwww!!
sorry for the delay update coming up

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
CHAPTER 23 : VINCENT VS MRS OSSAI.

Meanwhile as at the time Jason and the prophet were having their discussion,
somewhere on the other side of town.....

Mrs Eunice Ossai: a woman in her late forties, was browsing through the array of stocked fish spread out on the floor in one of the kiosk at the local market in her neighborhood... when her left knee started to slightly throb in pain. No no no no not today she thought to herself as she continued to go through the wide array of fishes.
Today was a special day for her and her family. It was the anniversary of her wedding and her Husband's birthday so she had gone to the market to buy all the food stuff she needed to prepare a very Sumptious dinner for the occasion. Like her husband, she was an adept in the meta physical. After the incident with her daughter's kidnapping, she had taken sorcery precautions to forewarn her of looming danger towards her and her family, and a throbbing knee was one of them. Everytime time any member of her family was in danger, her knee would begin to gently throb And the intensity of the pain would steadily increase, if the danger looms closer or becomes more threatening. Intending to check up on the two most important people to her : her husband and her daughter; She reached into her bag for her phone but to her ultimate dissapointment, she remembered she had left it at home. "So mama blessing, how much last you wan' sell this opkporoko for me." she asked wanting to close her deal quickly so she can get back home to check up on her people. "madam I don tell you before " the trader replied "na 600 naira we they sell am" "but e too much for that amount na. No be this four fish wey I dey see for my front so, na 400 e be na" "hia!" the trader exclaimed "but madam you self no say na change period we dey na, dollar don high everything don cost." she explained "so how dollar come take affect opkoroko fish?" Mrs Ossai argued and after a few more trading exchanges between the trader and Mrs Ossai she finally succumbed "oya bring 500 make I just give you because of my in-law... That your beautiful daughter Elera" "oya madam put am for nylon make i take am, I still get other things to do abeg" she said, barely withstanding the ever increasing pain on her knee, signifying that the danger was near and worse, it was imminent.
Nothing is going to happen to my family she thought to herself, as she briskly walked home, Which was all she could do not to run.

Finally reaching home, she dumped her bag at the entrance of the house, then rushed upstairs to where she left her phone charging. Picking it up, she quickly speed dialed her daughter's number. It rang for a while and then finally "hello mummy" "my baby where you dey?" Mrs Ossai asked as she breathed a sigh of relief at the sound of her daughter's voice. "still at the Mr Ade's café, I figured that since his house was destroyed, the next place Jason would come to when he returns is here. He loved this place, it was like his second home." still talking about Jason, Mrs Ossai thought irritatingly; She was never in support of their relationship but since her daughter loved him regardless and her husband approved, there was little she could do. "Look dear, it's been a month since his disappearance, and through the month you've done nothing more than searched for him fruitlessly, maybe.." she faltered then continued "Honey. ... Maybe you should prepare yourself for the worst." "mom don't talk like that, I refuse to accept he is dead" "you saw the condition of his house, that Morning after we found out about his disappearance. And what his landlord described had happened. He told us armed men came to kill him, perhaps we never really knew him, perhaps he was involved with bad people. And they took him" she said trying to make her daughter Elera accept reality and move on. For She knew Jason wouldn't just leave her daughter, Mrs Ossai knew he loved Elera a lot. She knew the only reason Jason would be absent for so long was that if something had happened to him. "anyway, I want you to come home as soon as possible and if anything happens, anything at all, call me" "why, is something wrong?" Elera asked from the other end of the line, Noting the tension in her mother's voice. "no, why would you ask that?" "I don't know, you sound a little tense" "Baby just get here as soon as you can okay? " "hmm okay, on my way" "thanks" and with that Mrs Ossai ended the call, then speed dialed her husband's number. "Eunice wetin" her husband said from the other end as the call went through. "trouble, supernatural trouble, come home now!!!" she said briefly as the pain began to fire through her knee at an almost unbearable intensity. The danger, its very close! She thought as she limped to the far side of her bedroom wall and touched it once. A mystic circle appeared on it and then the wall parted to reveal a smaller room about half the size of her bedroom and containing : A white traditional attire that hung on the wall, a mirror opposite her, resting on a small cupboard and a basin of water right in the center of the room. Mrs Ossai limped into the room, trying as best as she could to ignore the searing pain on her knee and walked over to the basin in the center. Chanting some incantations, she scooped a handful of water and wiped her face with it. Then stripping completely naked she walked over to the white traditional attire on the wall, pulled it from it's hanging and wore it. After that, still mumbling incoherent incantations as she moved about, she went over to the cupboard and pulling out the first drawer, she brought out the flat clay box that was inside then opened it. Inside of it was was an oriental traditional make up tool kit and two metal bracelets with little carvings etched on it. Starting with the make up tool kit, she began to draw intricate lines and patterns over her face, all of which connected to the closed big eye she drew lastly on her forehead. Reaching inside the box again she pulled out the two metal bracelets and wore them on her wrist, next she started arranging an array of local red and black beads on her neck, waist and barefooted ankles. Then finally when she was done she stood up to examine herself in front of the big mirror, though she was in her late forties; through sorcery she was able to make herself look 10 years younger. Satisfied that the was fully prepared and not lacking anything she might need she walked out of the room, straight down the stairs and then finally went outside to confront the danger. Whatever it was.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Vincent Had expected to meet some level of opposition from the family he was attacking but he was not at all prepared for what he was looking at.

A sorceress fully dressed for spiritual battle stood in front of the main building. She seemed like a force to be reckoned with, but Vincent didn't mind that for he was looking to end his mission quickly.
"Go no further!" she spoke, "Turn back now and I shall be merciful" she bragged.
"merciful?" Vincent scoffed, "I think you're a bit confused about who needs who's mercy" he yelled back at her then continued "look around you, what can a single sorceress do against two spirit warriors and a Nephilim. You're out numbered and outmatched." then taking a deep breathe he offered "we only want the girl Elera, Let us have her and we'll leave peacefully. No one needs to die." the sorceress, stood still for a moment, as if she was actually considering the offer, then in a split second, her expression changed from the passive aggression that it was to pure hatred. Spitting on the ground, she replied Vincent "Nephilim scum. Over my dead body, will you take my daughter" she said. "That can be arranged" Vincent chuckled then bellowed "Ojiji!" and immediately at the mention of his name, the spirit brother dressed in all black, quickly swung into action. Sprinting towards the sorceress he brandished his short twin swords and a few feet away from Vincent he suddenly melted into the shadows casted by the shade on his right. Vincent laughed out loud then said "you've lost this battle before it started." then proceeding to explain he continued "no man has ever fought Ojiji and lived, other than being a masterful swordsman, he has the ability to travel through shadows. Which means he can pop from anywhere and you'll never see him coming." he boasted and the sorceress chuckled.,
"I was hoping I would not have to use this" she said then continued "but if that's the case, I am left with no choice"
the sorceress said, then releasing her battle stance and taking a deep breathe, she closed her eyes and mumbled a chant. Vincent was wondering what she was doing when Ojiji suddenly appeared from out of her own shadow and was about to strike her with his sword when to both Vincent's and Ojiji's surprise, she instantly turned to face Ojiji then Crossing her wrists in a defensive maneuver, she blocked Ojiji's attack that was coming at her with such force that their clashing impact sent shockwaves pivoting in different directions. "Impossible!" Vincent exclaimed thinking to himself that no mortal man should have been able to survive Ojiji's shadow attack, let alone block it.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
"How?"
He found himself asking as his gaze drifted to the sorceress' forehead just in time to see the painted closed eye on it, slowly open.
Vincent watched in awe as the new third eye that was right at the center of her forehead scanned around and blinked. It still looked painted but the eyeball moved about in a life like manner.
Ojiji taken aback by the sudden development, melted into the shadows casted by the the sorceress and then appeared again almost immediately, from another shadow that was not within her line of sight, but to his surprise, seconds before ojiji's blow was about to connect, the sorceress turned and blocked it again. Seizing the moment, Okiki the warrior in red threw his ringed blades at the sorceress with a precision that made it impossible for the sorceress to avoid, while battling Ojiji, but to his own surprise yet still, The sorceress, using a complex acrobatic move evaded the ringed blades so smoothly that it seemed to Vincent like she had seen it coming, way before it was thrown and she was prepared for it.
"impossible!"
He exclaimed again .
"no man alive has been able to survive the combination attack of the spirit brothers, how-" he was asking when cutting him off, the sorceress repeated, "spirit brothers" "yes" Vincent replied "The twin brothers Okiki and Ojiji. Were born to a village where twins are considered bad luck. So abandoned in the forest and left to die, this children, were possessed by another twin spirits who occupied the right side of their bodies. Making then half man half spirits. Hence the spirit brothers"
Vincent explained then the sorceress scoffed and said
"spirit or human, anyone who threatens my family will fall by my sword. With The eye of Agu..." she said gesturing at the painted eye on the center of her forehead
"....A secret spell that has been passed down in my family for four generations, I'm invincible.... With this eye, I can see the nearest possible future. Which in other words means, I can see through all your attacks right before it happens." she said as she easily blocked another of ojiji's attack. "I can tell which shadow this bastard is going to come out from... what his next attack would be.... and now that this farce has gone long enough, it's time to end it!" she said as she withdrew a few meters away from Ojiji. Extending her arms, mystic circles appeared above both her palms: a short knife emerged from the circle on her right palm and a skull looking cryptic symbol appeared on her left. Then in one swift movement, she rounded on Ojiji and getting to him, she placed her left hand with the skull symbol on his chest and pushed hard. As a sorceress she Knew it was impossible to kill a spirit warrior without separating the spirit from the man. So with that as her intent, she murmured a few incantations as she continued to push until, a few seconds later, her hands phased into Ojiji's body pushing out the spirit that possessed him. The spirit a humanoid astral creature with half a face, Floated out the back of Ojiji as he himself fell to the ground on his knees. Mrs Ossai said a few more incantations with her left hand still placed on the spirit and a mystic circle appeared above and below the spirit and at the same time both of the mystic circle released a humongous amount of energy beam on the spirit and in a matter of seconds the first twin spirit was no more. Turning her attention back on Ojiji who still knelt helplessly on the ground, raising her battle knife up, she could hear Ojiji's twin brother Okiki yelling NOOOOOOOOO! As she slashed down, in one powerful strike at Ojiji, severing his head from his body.
Vincent watched in awe as the head of Ojiji rolled away to a corner, while the headless body spewed blood from the center of its neck as it fell to another side. YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! Okiki the brother in red screamed, then with ringed blades drawn he split into two with one being a copy created by the Original, as was his ability and interchanging lanes in an effort to confuse her, Okiki charged for the sorceress.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Vincent having seen all that he had just seen, silently whispered to himself : No don't charge in recklessly, she will kill you. And right as rain, a mystic circle appeared on Mrs Ossai knife as she flexed her wrist, and it turned into a weapon with five long metal blades that were as flexible as a whip. Flexing her left hand an identical weapon appeared on it also and brandishing it before the two Okikis, that were closing in on her, she swung her weapon with all her might and they both wrapped themselves onto the original Okiki, Which Vincent had guessed she was able to recognize through the power of the freakish third eye on her forehead.... Then pulling back the first blade, she dragged out the spirit possessing Okiki and pointing at him two mystic circle appeared above and below him and in a matter of seconds he was eviscerated just like the first spirit. Then yanking the second metal bladed whip on her right hand, she slashed apart Okiki into various pieces. Vincent watched in horror as the head came off first then the neck, followed by the chest, stomach, waist, thighs until there was nothing left but blood, gore and okiki's feet.

Mrs Ossai watched the hand of the spirit brother in red twitch as the last piece of life flowed out of his body via the blood and gore that streamed out. She didn't know humans had this much blood in them. She had never killed anyone before, but not wanting to allow guilt addle her, she tried to console herself by telling herself that they weren't really human beings and that it was either them or her daughter. Soon she realized She was exhausted, battling the spirit brothers had taken more than she had expected out of her. The time limit for using the 'eye of Agu' had almost elapsed. It was powerful spell whose potency can only be limited by time. She had not expected to use it for so long. She had wanted to save it for her battle with the The Nephilim himself. But his minions would have proven difficult to handle without the eye's power. Through out the battle, the Nephilim never moved an inch, he simply watched and it made her uncomfortable. She could sense the power radiating from his body. It was exactly like what she felt any time she was around Jason. A Vast and insurmountable power. And even worse, she thought, unlike Jason who doesn't even know what he his capable of, this Nephilim seems to be well aware of how powerful he is. She knew that to even have a slight chance against him, she needed all her power.

She cursed her luck, in igbo dialect as the time for the 'Eye of Agu' elapsed and the third eye closed. Then immediately she remembered that she had called elera to come home as soon as possible and dread fell on her. How could she had done that, she asked herself as She prayed silently to all her deity that Elera should somehow not obey her and remain where she was, for otherwise she would be handing her own daughter to the enemy on a platter.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
"wow!"

the voice of Vincent brought her back to reality. He was looking around at all the carnage of the battle. "I'm impressed, infact so impressed, that I promise not to kill you, If you can tell me where I can find the girl, whom I believe is nowhere near here" he said, then continued "I mean if she were, she would have popped out from somewhere after all this noise" And in response to his offer, Mrs Ossai conjured three orange colored mystic circle on thin air, then yelling, YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTER, YOU ABOMINATION! She blasted him with energy beams from the three mystic circle so powerful enough that the blast radius blew away half the compound. But when the smoke cleared she saw to her horror, that her target was unscathed by a blast that would forever scar the compound. "is this a Nephilim's power?" filled with dread, she found herself asking . "maybe for some other Nephilim, perhaps" Vincent replied "we have different abilities you see.... but My invulnerability to your attacks is as a result of a protective spell casted on me by my master Durza, it repells all sorcery attacks" he explained as he walked towards Mrs Ossai, closing the distance between them And slowly stretching his hand toward her, he said "this is my power" then he released it: Hypersonic waves emanated from his palms and slammed into Mrs Ossai so powerfully, that she felt like she had been hit by a mountain, sending her flying backwards several feet in the air and watching from the corner of her eyes, she saw everything around her, including the building that she smashed into, flatten to the ground, seeming almost like an invisible miniature atomic bomb landed in her compound and levelled everything within. Her whole body felt like it was being liquefied, her bones shattering molecule by molecule, and her cells exploding atom by atom, she felt warm liquid which she guessed was blood flowing out of every opening in her body. She felt pain on a whole different level. A pain More severe than a normal human mind can register. She tried raising her head but blood spewed out of her mouth and her lungs felt like they were about to burst at the attempt. Laying her head back down she wondered to herself, is this really power.... Is this Jason's power, such devastation.
"I wouldn't try to move if I were you" Vincent warned as he walked up to her, "see I just shattered your entire nervous system, every neuron in your body is unraveling, I'm sure you can already feel the pain. You're going to die a painfully slow and agonizing death. And If you don't tell me where I can find your daughter, I swear, I'll make sure your daughter dies the same way."

Mrs Ossai laid there with tears and blood streaming together down her eyes. This is the devil's son she thought to herself, As Vincent's shadow loomed over her. No matter what, she continued her daughter must never be handed to the monster that stood over her. Praying another silent prayer that on no condition must Elera find herself anywhere around where she was.... She spat a phlegm of blood on Vincent's face then with the Last of her strength said to Vincent "Go to Hell" and bracing herself for Vincent's killing blow, she suddenly felt her whole world crumble and the darkness of dread and despair fall over everything... at the sound of a certain voice she heard.

"MOM!" the voice of Elera yelled. Mrs Ossai turned to the direction where the voice came from and saw her daughter at the spot were the gate of the house was before it was blown away, crying as she tried to brake herself free from the cluster of few neighbours that were brave enough to venture out from their hiding in an effort to stop her from entering the compound. NOOOOOO! Mrs Ossai cried with her inside voice not being able to scream out as all her strength had been sapped. Turning back to Vincent, Mrs Ossai saw an ear to ear psychotic grin on his face as he suddenly lost interest in her and started walking towards Elera. When the neighbors saw him approach they left her daughter and scattered in different directions. Picking up a stone, Elera threw it at him, with all her might yelling, "stay away from my me." the stone sailed aimlessly away past Vincent who was still grinning when he said " And why would I do that, when it's you that I've come here for, Thank you for saving me the trouble of having to look for you all over town. I swore a vow to your mother, were I to find you on my own. We Americans are people of our word, so When my master is done with you... I will fulfill that vow."

But as he made to grab her, he looked down distracted by a sudden glowing light on the ground which he made out to be a mystic circle and from within it a giant hand made of rock emerged and swatted him with such force that it smashed the protective barrier that shielded him from attacks, to pieces as it sent him flying straight through two different compound walls and finally crashing into a parked abandoned vehicle. If the protective barrier wasn't around him at the time he had gone through those walls, most of Vincent's bones would have been broken.

As Vincent stood up trying to get his bearing and cursing whatever it was that had hit him for smashing his protective shield, A volley of energy balls came firing at him, Blasting away everything behind him as he evaded them. He missed one by a close shave and from the intense heat that radiated from the energy ball, he was glad he had been able to avoid all the volley of energy balls. Next a huge mystic circle appeared out of the sky and Vincent was asking "what now?!" in frustration to no one in particular when From deep within the circle a thunderous voice spoke addressing Vincent, "You dare attack my family.... my wife, my daughter.... You will not be forgiven. I will show you despair, the likes of which you've never seen!!!" the voice boasted as a giant red astral warrior with the body of a man and the head of a lion, holding a flaming sword, emerged from the large mystic circle in the sky, descending until it landed in front of Vincent who looked closely and saw a man with glowing eyes inside the astral creature, the man raised his hand and the astral form did the same except in the giant creature's case it held a giant flaming sword.
"Disappear!!!"
Vincent heard the thunderous voice that he now realised was coming from the giant astral creature say. And following that the man inside swung down his hand and the giant astral creature did the same, with the flaming sword still in hand and a massive explosion ignited the whole area where Vincent was.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.... THE DEATH OF MR OSSAI.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.