Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345455 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2006
senator100:

The latin word 'ugly' came to be associated with girls.

Then why are you ugly?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by awolumate(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2006
Ye,My brother Naija girls are beautiful ooooo,All you need to do is see with your eyes and not your third leg,Anyway beauty means different things to different people.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2006
uglier than mona lisa

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Then why are you ugly?

yeparipa thief of heart you're beautiful o.you remind of jamaican girls.can u date an ugly man??
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by batosai: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2006
and how has that got to do with the most beautiful girls in Africa.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by olutomiwa(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2006
give it up to naija girls jo,green white green for live.naija is blessed.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2006
batosai:

and how has that got to do with the most beautiful girls in Africa.
i was testing my toasting skills.i guess it didnt work.
Nywayz sorry 4 d deviation.so what was it again? *suddenly becoming interested*
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2006
dude don't compare me to Jamaican chicks.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2006
thief ole im comin to the state next year
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2006
for scamming?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2006
haha to see ya
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2006
bring some Digestive with you.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2006
i will and lets u know when
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

dude don't compare me to Jamaican chicks.

so what are u feeling like now?
or because i did not say puerto ricans, wow those girls set, heard they have african blood.The mulattos are the best anyway e.g  aliicia keys
where is lauryn hill from? is she african ?i had childhood fanatasies of her especially after she starred in lean on me
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by LanreDaMan(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2006
Definately it Has got to be

Naija Girls (Especially those Fulani chicks)
Somali Girls
Ethiopian Girls

My opinion anyway

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
ogbeni u are in the spirit.fulani chicks with their pointed nose
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2006
somail? ethop
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by mekoyo(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2007
On a serious note Nigerian girls are more beautiful.
There is no need for arguements or biased mind. Nigeria has the most beautiful women in Africa.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by oberon(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2007
raw beauty i'd go for somalia,ethopia and senegal,niaja babes top when it comes to class
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by oberon(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2007
raw beauty i'd go for somalia,ethopia and senegal,niaja babes top when it comes to class
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by VOR(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2007
In general?

Then I've got to give it up for:

Eritrean, Ethiopian and Somali girls in no particular order.
A lot of them have prettiness which is just out of this world.

But I also love my Nigerian and Ghanaian sisters.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by donbomb(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2007
i ve been to egypt before.
its a punishment to ask someone to spot an ugly girl in egypt.
all the girls i saw at egypt were ravishingly beautiful.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by omega25red(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2007
I think so far for me na girls from senegal fine pass
chai you dey walk for steer na so so fine girl full every where 3 out of 4 fine no lie
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by jgirl3: 7:37pm On May 03, 2007
I think this topic is stupid because everyone is beautiful in their own ways. But facially, I will say it has to be Kenyan and Ethiopian girls.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2007
dying gradually huh ha

na wa o
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Shokoloko(f): 2:09am On May 05, 2007
definitely Naija girls. forget all those other countries.
those other countries even if the girl is fine she will have forehead like mango(ishiukwu)
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Pain(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2007
Honestly, Without Bias:

1. Somalia
2. Ethiopia
3. Sudan.
4. Egypt
5. Tunisia
6. Algeria
8. Nigeria (Notice The Figure Eight? grin)
9 Coted'voire
10. SierraLeone.

Source: My Opinion Poll grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ruescho(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2007
OK, here is my [b]personal [/b]TOP 3:

If it comes to beauty tongue:

1. Ethopia
2. Kenya
3. Nigeria

If it comes to sex embarassed:

1. Kenya
2. Nigeria
3. Ethopia
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by mufikings(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2007
HEY NO COMPETITION MY NIGERIAN SISTERS ARE THE FINEST ON THE CONTINENT !! PERIOD.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kike001(f): 12:16pm On May 16, 2007
every country i believe black is beautiful
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:50pm On May 16, 2007
lol @ Kenyan.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by katchy(f): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2007
shocked operon na you talk true for here
in general nigerian girls no top any list
i am nigerian but i will tell you the finiset chicks
ethipoian
jamrock chicks
then you can now de think nija, may be the igbo and the fulani babes
nigerians tops all african girls wen it comes to exhuming class, ohhh they have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.