Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345452 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by LadieSeun(f): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2008
PEOPLE Y ALL DIS COMMENT ABOUT NIGERIANS BEEN UGLY!
EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY
@senator100, if u dont ave anything good 2 say, y dont u jus keep quiet.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by greatnext: 1:59pm On May 29, 2008
]My name is Onyeka Eze,
I am lucky to be a nigerian by birth and very much happy about it . To contribute my quorter in the national building. I must confess the great level of satisfaction the our president and a lecturer who has come as a mesiah to redeem nigeria, however many will see his one in office as having done anything but me and many other nigerian and friends , his one year in office has yielded great fruit. Little did we know that the man obj who claim to have put nigeria free from corruption is indeed blending every nigerian alongside with his boys. Today the news is different Yar ádua is determined to correct all this worries of naija people .Energy , yes every body can aagreewe can achived this but how can we , because we establishes O . F. N , GREEN REVOLUTION U.B.E . yet there were not able to watch guide them before going loted
My idea is to reach the senate to present quota in the building of my love country Nigeria is to ask the senators to eestablish ministry of maintenance to checkmate the our maintenance culture nationwide , and to ccreatea board in charge of arbitrary increasesof prices, it is done in countries where most of us have visited . and this can energised Yar´adua adability . thanks[/color]
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by soccerchic(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2008
How the bloody hell are the Sudanese above Nigeria? wtf, ewww

Tunsia, I agree with. Beautiful women.

@ Re-load, Oh trust me gal. Sudan has some of the most beautiful women you will ever see. smiley smiley Its a very diverse country. You might have been only subjected to one tribe of people from Sudan. I would suggest you redo your research. As for Tunsia, please Please, are you for Real shocked shocked

[quote][/quote]
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by realcool: 12:37pm On May 31, 2008
people who has traveled will ni it is 9ja
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nwaka77: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2008
What kind of question is this sef? Beautiful women abound all over the African continent! Besides, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. As for those of you with your diseased slavery/kolo mentality, na una know undecided One does not have to possess pencil/carrot nose and thin pale lips like caucasians to be beautiful but I guess oyibo has succeeded in brain washing you. God did not make a mistake when he created various physical features, and beauty is subjective so go figure!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by LadieSeun(f): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
Nwaka77:

What kind of question is this sef? Beautiful women abound all over the African continent! Besides, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. As for those of you with your diseased slavery/kolo mentality, na una know undecided One does not have to possess pencil/carrot nose and thin pale lips like caucasians to be beautiful but I guess oyibo has succeeded in brain washing you. God did not make a mistake when he created various physical features, and beauty is subjective so go figure!

I SOOOOO MUCH AGREE WITH YOU! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ty4real(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
@Poster!

For once I thought I was in the romance section,I had to cross check again! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by tinkinfela(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
Egyptian girls
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by adamsy07: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2008
ONLY IF U AVE NEVER MET AN ETHIOPIAN LADY.
THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN AFRICA
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by sistajay(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
Definitely the Ethiopian women come up on my top list of the most beautiful women in Africa.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by manoy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
correct-ethiopia
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by thando(f): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
after SA definately Ethopian and Eritrean women then maybe Swaziland
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by shilling(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
thando:

after SA definately Ethopian and Eritrean women then maybe Swaziland

Come on Thando, South African women are wowo. Your women look like frogs with fat all over. If you're so beautiful, how come you've never won Miss World, etc. Don't be biased. I know because I live in SA.

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by SENATORJD(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
shilling:

Your women look like frogs with fat all over.
yeeee ewo ebu shocked
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by nana(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
SENATOR JD:

yeeee ewo ebu shocked
lmao
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by manoy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
Lmao,Ethiopian women anyday,anytime!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by thando(f): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
which part of SA do u live in shilling coz i know the whole of Umzantsi and i had neva come across any resemblin frogs in whicheva race. im not gonna say west african women r ugli coz i know dey not or women from any part of Africa 4 that matter but i will stick by my first selection.Hope yo papers r straight though.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by morpheus24: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Lets see.

Take the yansh and hips of a South African

Mix with the face and hair of an ethiopian

Coupled with the sensual dancing skills of the congolese

The eloquent speech, height and demeanor of a Nigerian

complete with smooth black skin of the senegalese

AND VOILA "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AFRICA"

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by nila07: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2008
morpheus24:

Lets see.

beautifully said
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think in terms of face, I'd go for the Ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali women in no particular order. In terms of body, I'd go for the Ghana girls' booties, but I also know quite a number of some Somali women with nice curves.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by remiloy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
Men u need to check out Ethiopian chics, dam they are hot, after them the Somalian babes are also pretty and beautiful.They are all over Helsinki, you need to see what am seeing everyday! wink
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
morpheus24:

Lets see.

Please enlighten me on how sensual dancing is an attribute of beauty. I don't see how a woman is considered to be more beautiful simply because she can dance in a sexually provocative way.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by SweetT1: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2008
All African countries got Beautiful women. I mean queens.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by chyk91(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2008
aal women from africa are beautiful why should u attribute it to a particular country, i think all african women ''make sense'.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by nanano: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2008
I know the general response that will come to most people's mind is Ethiopia and Eritrea or Somalia. Yes they do have beautiful women but they have many defects such as big foreheads, unproportional faces, bad skin,
The most beautiful women in Africa are the Fulani, aka. tutsis of Rwanda.
Somalis and eritreans think they are the most beautiful cause they have small noses and some lighter skin.
Truth is most eritreans are dark and somalis too.
there are more light skinned people in west africa.
I have been all over Africa and the most beautiful women are as beautiful as the ones you can find in trinidad, carribean and south america and even more with proportional faces, beautiful features, long hair,etc,
Senghor, the former president of Senegal once said that the most beautiful women are situated in guinea, west africa. Guinea Conacry. Unfortunately most of these beautiful women are hidden in villages and married very young.
Norther Nigeria have stunning beauties, Mali, Cameroon, Senegal.

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by nanano: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Here are some common west african girls. somalia, eritrea and ethiopia, u pretty but come on, u not the prettiest.
west africans have the best beauty.
all these girls are fulani.
I can say igbo and yoruba have stunning beauties too.

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by nanano: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
these women below are pure west africans. no mix.
we don't need to mix like east africans to be pretty.

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ono(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
I think more pictures will do the trick. Please send pic of all of em . . . .Somalians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, West Africans, South Africans, North Africans. . . .post pictures. Leave us to judge. But there's more to outward appearance that folks should look out for: Inner beauty. And that is not the subject of this discourse, I think.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2008
Miss Senegal is it!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by martho(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
cry kiss
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by meetyommy: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hey dudes, have you considered rating African men, i bet you wont even come into any position!Nigerian men are blessed with ugliness yet we leave that and bother about Nigerian wom,en who are far better than us,
you got some thinking to do brothers,
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by QueenAnais(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2009
Burundian and Rwandese girls are among the most beautiful girls in Africa, of course, they have to be tutsis!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.