Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345444 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ssmnigeria: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2009
You get beauty anywhere you are.

Most important is for you to have $, and swag, else, even if you are in heaven, you will still be stuck with crappy chicks,
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by denny4ril: 5:13am On Jul 24, 2009
ethiopia and nigeria of course
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2009
--
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
@Kenyanlady, can you kindly provide the links so we can all see that Kenya Moore is of Kenyan parentage/ancestry.

Thankyou.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 28, 2009
Another one today? undecided

Are EAs ladies feeling insecure about themselves?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2009
, Still waiting for the link. If it is a fact, there should be evidence of it on the net somewhere.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by blackspade(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
Damn, I nearly died of laughter after reading this page. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by No2Atheism(m): 3:06am On Jul 29, 2009
@Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:

My own criteria of who is or who is not beautiful depends on the following factors:

1. Height - Taller is better as per my own ideas.
2. Cup size - Proportional boob size wen compared to the whole body not too big not too small just enough amount of boobs.
3. Slimness - Not Fat not Anorexic, just in between.
4. Natural beauty - without makeup.
5. Bone structure - facial bone structure.
6. Natural Hair - I tend to find the use of weaves on and fake hairs to be kinda off putting to be frank.
7. Curves - Most African women have it, hence it is standard.
8. Rate of Aging - Someone looking good as a youth and then looking fat and haggard as an adult is a no-no for me (The somalians i have seen tend to have a fatteninng tendency).

Based on the above raised points and my prejudices, i would say that Ethiopians have the most number of beautiful black ladies in Africa. (I sometimes consider Somalians to be mixed with Arabs as a result of Arab invasion and islamic influences, hence it why i would rather not go for somalians cus of the racial purity precondition that cannot be guaranteed in their own case). Ethiopians however have sort of maintained a rare racial purity over the years, which i guess would have been so since even the time of Moses.

This does not mean that there are not ladies in nigeria and other african countries that do not meet the above criterias. The point i am just trying to make is that in terms of proportion Ethiopians tend to have a higher proportion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering how beautiful some mixed people of all races can be, people should just imagine how beautiful Eve would have been considering she would have had all the races mixed into her and also how handsome Adam would have also been considering he would also have had all the races mixed into him.
People should imagine
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by omar22(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2009
As a Nigerian I would have to say East Africans are the most beautiful in Africa most especially the Ethiopian, Somalis and Eritrean. May be because they have a natural beauty a mixture of all cultures, but when you look at the Kenyan’s, Senegalese or Gambians they are dark but their dark is beautiful and it shins, we Nigerians, with the Ghanaians, Sierra Leoneans, Zambian or Zimbabweans always have theirs bits in disproportionate either boobs too big or backside too big… but East Africans takes the crown, I met a girl from Botswana, she was beautiful and humble compared to the angry looking and posing Nigerians
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2009
Even if you like the so called "East African" look or temprament, the Fulanis of Nigeria give them a run for their money. Even women from PH or Calabar are known to be beautiful, not even to mention places like Plateau state or Benue. You cant just pick the worst of Nigerian beauty or character and use it to "prove" that every other nationality is better.

How many here have actually been exposed to the many corners of Nigeria?

The thing with Nigerian men is, they will say a woman in Nigeria who is simply proportional does not have a "shape", but then will excuse that same thing in a Somali/ethiopian woman.

They simply change the rules when Nigerian women are concerned.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by omar22(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2009
Even if you like the so called "East African" look or temprament, the Fulanis of Nigeria give them a run for their money.

Na na na,  when it was confirmed that Jamaican slaves were extracted from the eastern Nigeria, this proves the fact that Nigerians and Jamaicans always look angry, most especially when we talk, its like were about to fight someone, but east Africans, take away the polical issues and fermine in their countries, they are beautiful, Ok Fulani's are beautiful but Oko pass Oko

Look its not a sweeping statement or else we wouldnt have had a miss world from Nigeria, but what I am trying to say is that in general they are more beautiful than Nigerian
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by gloriuss(f): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2009
omar22:

Na na na, when it was confirmed that Jamaican slaves were extracted from the eastern Nigeria, this proves the fact that Nigerians and Jamaicans always look angry, most especially when we talk, its like were about to fight someone, but east Africans, take away the polical issues and fermine in their countries, they are beautiful, Ok Fulani's are beautiful but Oko pass Oko
SECONDED, !!!!! (the bold font that is!)
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2009
omar, you are making a generalised statement. You cant really tell me that East Aficans are not potentially angry people, when you look at what is going on in Somalia/Sudan and what happened in Rwanda. How can you excuse such a bloodbath, then talk about the "anger" of Jamaicans and Eastern Nigerians? Which in my opinion pales into comparison with what is going on in East Africa. You are simply looking at the surface.

Many of not most Jamaicans actually have their origin in Ghana and even places like Mozambique. How about the Brazilians who have their origins in Nigeria, or people from the United states who descended from the Igbos?
What about the Nigerians who are known to be peaceful and welcoming, are they no longer Nigerian?

You obviously havent been around too many Somali's, it is very common for them to speak VERY loudly when they are speaking their language.

You are deliberately picking out pieces of half fact to back up your already flawed point of view. If you look at the total picture (without a preconcieved bias) there are facts which punch holes in you theory left right and centre.

I agree that I have seen many beautiful girls from East Africa specifically, Rwanda/Ethiopia/Somalia and Eritrea but I have also seen many Naija ladies who are just as beautiful.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by omar22(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
omar, you are making a generalised statement. You cant really tell me that East Aficans are not potentially angry people, when you look at what is going on in Somalia/Sudan and what happened in Rwanda. How can you excuse such a bloodbath, then talk about the "anger" of Jamaicans and Eastern Nigerians? Which in my opinion pales into comparison with what is going on in East Africa. You are simply looking at the surface.

Many of not most Jamaicans actually have their origin in Ghana and even places like Mozambique. How about the Brazilians who have their origins in Nigeria, or people from the United states who descended from the Igbos?
What about the Nigerians who are known to be peaceful and welcoming, are they no longer Nigerian?

You obviously havent been around too many Somali's, it is very common for them to speak VERY loudly when they are speaking their language.

You are deliberately picking out pieces of half fact to back up your already flawed point of view. If you look at the total picture (without a preconcieved bias) there are facts which punch holes in you theory left right and centre.

Londoner, The Somalis look angry because they are angry is different, Naturaly Nigerians and most of the western coast look angry and speak as if we are angry, have you seen a group of nigerians argue about football, political or economic issues, it would always look as if biafra war hasnt ended

Jamaicans and most of the West Indies are from Eastern Nigerian eastward that Cameroun onwards towards the East

The Brazilians were from Western Nigerian and onward
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
Oh, right you are specifically talking about the Igbos? I prefer to refrain from the usual tribalistic drival on this site, you are on your own there.

I know about the triangular trade and where people went, most Igbos did not go to Jamaica. Have you never heard of the Maroons (I think their name is) they are originally from Ghana and they were taken to Jamaica. Many Jamaicans now live in Ghana having traced their lineage there. The Carribbean country with many Igbos is Haiti and trinidad and tobago. You will finmd much of the southern part of the USA has origins with the Igbos and the Southern part of Nigeria.

Have you been around many Carribeans? I mean from all over, because it seems you are generalising them also, many of them are known to be very peaceful and quite. Its only really Jamaicans who have a rep for being quite loud. I grew up around Carribeans and they are actually quite reserved on the whole. It differs from person to person as well as island to island.

As far as Nigerians arguijng about football or politics, they are passionate, but I would imagine no different from any other group of men having the same convo on those same topics. Have you ever been around a group of men from other countries talking about football or politics or are you just imagining it would be different?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by omar22(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
Have you been around many Carribeans? I mean from all over, because it seems you are generalising them also, many of them are known to be very peaceful and quite. Its only really Jamaicans who have a rep for being quite loud. I grew up around Carribeans and they are actually quite reserved on the whole. It differs from person to person as well as island to island.

Look am not here to cause friction, only basiing my judgement on a documentary I saw 2 years ago on BBC about slavery, Am not generalising the whole caribbean, I also grew up among them and also dated some in the past and my uncle is married to one as well (not Jamaican) and I know what you mean when you say they are peaceful and quiet.

About Nigerians having an angry nature despite the fact that we were the ones with the biggest free spirited personalties, were brought to my attention by foriegners but after much study I had to conclude and agree with the suggestion
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by GEW: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
why not extend the question to tribe and ethnic groups as is custome of NL?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
Omar, I cant really say Nigerians as a nation of over 140 mil have an angry disposition. I have come across Nigerians who are very angry/confrontational in nature and some who have reason to be angry and yet deal with it through humour. I have also been exposed to Nigerians from all over Nigeria, I cant say one trait fits all in all honesty. After all we are talking about individuals.

I would just refrain from comparing Nigerians to other communities when really I have never experienced other communities to the same level of exposure apart from maybe Ghanian, so anything I conclude wouldn't be based on anything else but an impression from afar.

Back to topic, to be honest, Ethiopian women/Somali women/ Eritrean women tend to have a high concentration of pretty women.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
londoner:

The thing with Nigerian men is, they will say a woman in Nigeria who is simply proportional does not have a "shape", but then will excuse that same thing in a Somali/ethiopian woman.

They simply change the rules when Nigerian women are concerned.

exactly.

constantly whining about Naija women like wounded puppies and they act like the country just comprises of one or two tribes anyway
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
Its Haitians that have alot of Igbo ties, not Jamaicans. They're more of Ghana
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 14(m): 2:50am On Aug 01, 2009
Nigeria, women are beautiful in Niger.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by coco25: 1:31am On Aug 03, 2009
cape verdean women are the most beautiful, ethiopians are waay overated. Little is known about other african beuties
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kweenchi(f): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
Capeverdians and Ethiopians even somalis are a mixed race of people. Capeverdians can be pretty but most are not tall and besides theyre mixed with portugese. Ethiopians and Eritreans are not generally beautifull people their missmatched foreheads and black lips and gum aint pretty, both countries have the same type of people. Somalians are natural slim/lean tall people and woman who have these kinda bodies can be beautifull but same counts for them as with Ethios and Eri's their foreheads etc. and also when they gain the slightest weight thlook hideous. Like they got balloonheads bodies look unproportionised. They dont look pretty when they gain weight, imagine Imane a little fuller.

Natural pure african beauties hail from West africa: Nigeria!!!!! no doubt about it.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Ifygurl: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ kenyan lady

Why do you post pictures of people not from your country?

Kenyan moore isn't Kenyan

And the last girl in the kenyan moore group also isn't kenyan. She's from Ghana. She was mrs.Ghana USA 2008
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Ifygurl: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
Well in my opinion i'll say

Cape Verde

Nigerian

Ethiopian

Eritrea

Zimbabwe

Senegalese

Mali

Mozamibque

Mauritius and Seychelles.

That's it.

Wow this whole topic is filled with East Africans.  Seriously, do this people have a low self esteem or something?  Jeez, say who you think is the best looking and the whole thing is filled with pictures of East Africans (amazing isn't it).  God damn,

BTW Kenyan lady, you have a weird sense in what you deem beauty, other than the Ethiopian and Somalian pictures, the other girls looked ordinary--okay-looking. Wow, you're from Kenya and you didn't even try to post beautiful pictures of women from your country (goddamn, if i was a kenyan i'll be pissed at you). Also what in the hell is with the Uganda picture (i think you did that on oppose to decieve people into thinking ugandaians are ugly, WTF. ).
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by GEW: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
questions and answers
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Ifygurl: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
OMG i love Litmus answer

God, you ain't the only one.  I lost count how many Nigerians that i've met that refuse to hell to believe i'm Nigerian. I've have to speak igbo just to prove i'm Nigerian.  My best friend---munachi (Not the past miss.nigeria) is extremely lightskin and she claims the same thing happens to her. Two of my friend (one igbo, the other is Hausa--ngozi and Hadiza(i spelled it wrong)) anyway, both of them literally got into an argument with some Yoruba guy to prove they are Nigerians (saw it with my own eyes).  Literally, the guy started questioning about cultures, states, etc about Nigeria (as if they were in some nigerian history class, LOL). So i agree with you, only stupid backwards nigerians are like that, not all.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ifygurl:

@ kenyan lady

Why do you post pictures of people not from your country?

Kenyan moore isn't Kenyan

And the last girl in the kenyan moore group also isn't kenyan. She's from Ghana. She was mrs.Ghana USA 2008

lol cos she's a wannabe. It's her list of what she wish Kenyan women look like grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ifygurl:

Wow this whole topic is filled with East Africans. Seriously, do this people have a low self esteem or something? Jeez, say who you think is the best looking and the whole thing is filled with pictures of East Africans (amazing isn't it). God damn,

BTW Kenyan lady, you have a weird sense in what you deem beauty, other than the Ethiopian and Somalian pictures, the other girls looked ordinary--okay-looking. Wow, you're from Kenya and you didn't even try to post beautiful pictures of women from your country (goddamn, if i was a kenyan i'll be pissed at you). Also what in the hell is with the Uganda picture (i think you did that on oppose to decieve people into thinking ugandaians are ugly, WTF. ).

I have reason to believe that every 'nairalander' is entitled to discuss in whatever topic they deem interesting. The topic in itself is just an eye-catcher, which automatically means that it will attract people from all over Africa, but you seem to have a problem with it being 'filled' with East-Africans. Are they not entitled to join in the debate? By the way, this topic has more contributions from Nigerians than any other nationality. Does that now mean that Nigerians have low self-esteem? Or does it apply only when East-Africans do it?

Perhaps you should make a keener observation. Most East-African nairalanders. . . . . . Well, let me speak for myself. . . . have made contributions in plenty of threads - Entertainment, travel, celebrities, career, culture, sports, romance, fashion, TV/movies, etc.

Kenyan lady may have been a bit fanatical in her analysis but that is no reason to categorize East-Africans as a bunch of people with low self-esteem. If you must do some characterization, just do it on Kenyan lady. By the way, I am Kenyan and I know that Kenya Moore is not Kenyan. And two, I do agree that she posted pics of Kenyan girls that lean towards the ordinary.

About the bad Ugandan pics that she posted, Ifygurl. . . let me let you in on a secret. . . .those are the best pics of Ugandan women that I have seen. They are not fine at all and am beginning to think that Kenyan lady even tried to be lenient on them. grin grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
Lol so its ok for you milk vampires to bash Ugandan women, but when we bash you, you throw a fit

LOL. Morons.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol so its ok for you milk vampires to bash Ugandan women, but when we bash you, you throw a fit

LOL. Morons.

It's YOU doing the name-calling. It's YOU getting emotionally carried away. Now even a blind man can see that YOU are the one throwing a tantrum. You seem to have a personal grudge against a Kenyan girl that your boyfriend dumped you for and you cannot seem to get a hold of yourself. . . Relax girl! Hook up with ikeymann00 and drown your 'East-African heartbreak' sorrows. grin grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
Sad thing is you actually think you're funny  undecided

That whole "blah blah your bf probbaly dumped you for so and so" is played out. Infact it died in 1993. Try again.

Answer the question, is your remark about Ugandan women hypocritical or not

Ode oni milk and blood diet grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.