Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Are Most Of The Adsense Sellers Based In Ibadan? Kinda Raises Red Flags - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Most Of The Adsense Sellers Based In Ibadan? Kinda Raises Red Flags (477 Views)

Is The Adsense Effort Worth Your Time? / UK Adsense Sellers Based In Port Harcourt Or Rivers State Inbox Me / Learn How To Deliver Your Skills On Fiverr (Legit Adsense Sellers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Of The Adsense Sellers Based In Ibadan? Kinda Raises Red Flags by waikiki(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2016
i've talked to couple of them and when i request for a face to face, they all live in ibadan.

does google automatically verify the applications of any IP coming from ibadan?

any trusted seller based in lagos? in yaba sef?
Re: Why Are Most Of The Adsense Sellers Based In Ibadan? Kinda Raises Red Flags by knostbrown01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
waikiki:
i've talked to couple of them and when i request for a face to face, they all live in ibadan.

if you need approve adsense immediately, come to Bere or Oke mopo, sure banker ni o
Re: Why Are Most Of The Adsense Sellers Based In Ibadan? Kinda Raises Red Flags by Joshemmy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
waikiki:

I dey lasgidi confirm...

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria / Urgently Needed>> / Looking For A New (naira) Web Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.