Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,345 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin (19315 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Don't Judge... Satan's Strategy To Keep People In Sin, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by falconey(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2016
THE General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has again warned Christians against entanglement with sin, urging all to desist from it.
Pastor Adeboye
Adeboye who made the call in a sermon titled; “You Shall Be Made Whole”, at the ongoing 2016 annual convention of the church, warned that sin removes God’s glory and gives room for sickness which, he said, is an agent of death.

He further explained that at creation, there was no sickness but sickness and death came in when man entangled himself with sin by being disobedient to God’s instruction.
He added that sin is contagious and it is an insulator that separates man from God.

Adeboye therefore warned that every act of sin must be dealt with before divine healing can take place in a man's life, insisting: "At the creation there was no sickness, because in the beginning, everything that God created was good and perfect. It was sin that brings sickness. It is an agent of death. The wages of sin is death and agent of death is sickness.

"Sin is contagious, once a believer messes him or herself with sin, such person's prayer will become irrelevant and God cannot answer such prayer," he averred.
Pastor Adeboye further highlighted that healing is good but wholeness is better, noting that God can cure the incurable, God can reverse the irreversible, can recreate, God can heal one person among a multitude and He has the power to heal all people.

43 babies born

The General Overseer joyfully announced that as at Wednesday night, a total number of 43 babies had been born at the church's Maternity facility at the Redemption Camp. According to him, 27 of the babies are boys, while the remaining 16 were girls, saying "it appears that boys mean business during
this convention."

Sanitation

On sanitation, Daddy G.O. who repeatedly underscored the need for participants to be clean as cleanliness is next to Godliness, announced that Lagos Province 4 was the cleanest province as at Wednesday night.
They are closely followed by Rivers Province 7 while the third position went to Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja. The dirtiest province, according to the cleric, was Lagos Province 45, followed by Ondo Province 1 and Lagos Province 18 respectively.
He then reiterated his call on all participants to ensure they clean their dormitaries and general environment because it is of importance that children of God must at all times be clean.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/rccg-64th-annual-convention-adeboye-counsels-involvement-sin/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by odave: 3:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmm, its cool but sir, I think there's no hell anywhere but in africa. Maybe that's the interpretation of hell in the bibl as in the sinful ones shall be condemned to africa..just saying tho coz grace differs, you can't tell an hungry man not to steal

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Sir, please we know you can help nigerian youths, please help us. Sell one of those jets, use it to create jobs, I think we have had enough church now, 'it is well, Gob bless you' is not enough to put food on our tables, we need a place to work after worshipping in churches, don't leave it to politicianss alone, create jobs, afterall tithe is very important to 'God' and we all can't be pastors.

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of helping the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

I have a very good job but sincerely I have a lot of peole in need around me and at times I wish I could help them more but mehn its not easy

All of you quoting me are just angry on nothing! No one is blaming him, he's my pastor but not my God! Looking for help from politicians is like pouring water into basket, they are after their pocket, none of them care but we still have some ppl we all look up to, we see them as role models, Adeboye, Oyedepo and the likes, they can do more, nobody is asking them for money, all of us can't be rccg or winners pastor, let them establish companies, after all its all abt gain, while they make gain more people would be employed, that's my point. To rccg members qouting me with insult, plz get your brains settled none is above reprove, I'm a christian too. Thanks

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by LMohd(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2016
ok
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by orisa37: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2016
God bless this Preaching and the Preacher IJN AMEN!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Useless man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
This ur talks these day wouldn't earn you any iota of respect!!! sometimes, it is better for a renowned man of God to keep mute rather than constitute confusion and misconceptions online

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by tintingz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
But we are all sinners undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by psychologist(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
God bless daddy G O

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Jazzlite: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
God bless you sir @ Daddy G.O Adeboye.

True talk. Christian walk is not easy.

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:
Hmm, its cool but sir, I think there's no hell anywhere but in africa. Maybe that's the interpretation of hell in the bibl as in the sinful ones shall be condemned to africa..just saying tho coz grace differs, you can't tell an hungry man not to steal
LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE
Sir, please we know you can help nigerian youths, please help us. Sell one of those jets, use it to create jobs, I think we have had enough church now, 'it is well, Gob bless you' is not enough to put food on our tables, we need a place to work after worshipping in churches, don't leave it to politicianss alone, create jobs, afterall tithe is very important to 'God' and we all can't be pastors.
RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of help the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.
Thank you.
I have a very good job but sincerely I have a lot of peole in need around me and at times I wish I could help them more but mehn its not easy
Permit me to retweet this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Itannooluwa(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by dogstyle007(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by MzMercie: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man
Useless boy, if u av nothing useful to say, keep shut!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by atirolu(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man

Don't knw people like u exist
Did you just say useless?

If anybody in your generation is as useful as him pls mention his/her name

May the God lord forgive you and me our sins

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by lepasharon(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Charlatan

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Ebimablog: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man

Are u this stupid?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Jazzlite: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
MzMercie:

Useless boy, if u av nothing useful to say, keep shut!
Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by archymacho(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by general111(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

RCCG worth billions of dollars, it won't affect you if you raise fund for establishing a mobile network operating company or if you have indigenous clothline, or eastablish a farm and agric products processing company and employ thousands of youths, we have strenght, we have skills, we have certificates, we can work with our hands as well. You have acres of land from lagos-ibadan express to Simawa and other towns, plz think of help the masses more as all the problems might not be spiritual.

Thank you.

if you think hell is in Africa,wait till you die and enter the real hell,only then will you truly understand that being alive without money is nothing compared to hell....shalom.

21 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Itannooluwa(f): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man
nd wah makes u thnk he's useless, s any1 n ur generations as useful as him? U call a man old enough to b ur grandfather useless mehn ur parents still av loads of work to do on u before d devil cut u shrt ....btw u just seeking attention ryt....
buh remember GOD no sabi joke oh xo u better start askn fr forgiveness
May d gud Lord av mercy on u.

16 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by neocortex: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
general111:
if you think hell is in Africa,wait till you die and enter the real hell,only then will you truly understand that being alive without money is nothing compared to hell....shalom.

You also "sin" don't you ?
What makes you better than the one who believed hell is in Africa
if the wages of sin is death ?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Successdude(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
God bless you ,Sir

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by gloryman91: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Go & return all loots in financing your churches. You are part of Nigeria problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by datola: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Yes o
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
True, sin isn't good. We don't need to overemphasize it, the church where I worship preaches against it every Sunday, every Christian gathering should also preach against it.
Let him who has ears.......

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by teacherbim(f): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
atirolu:

Don't knw people like u exist
Did you just say useless?

If anybody in your generation is as useful as him pls mention his/her name

May the God lord forgive you and me our sins

You even get time quoting him, don't you know that we have many atheists in here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by ychris: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
The guy that made ftc make/get sense die..choi, if likes were horses, i would av give yo 1000likes

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Propropro:
Useless man
I can feel ur pain bro, ur gf is not going to "do" again. Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by sainty2k3(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
odave:

LETTER TO PASTOR ADEBOYE

Thank you.

Do you know RCcG at all. do you know the number of people the church has employed through their various establishments. please find out more before u cast stones

and please remember to sell your car, laptop and phone there are so many people out there u can help with it

30 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
lepasharon:
Charlatan
Sorry babe , must have hit you hard. It sucks, doesn't it?
Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
mtcheew

A christian's prayer (whether in sin or out of sin) can never be irrelevant before God. As long as that christian has no righteousness but Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin by Lamasta(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
My story shall end with AMEN

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / I Am A Rare Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.