Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (11012 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
crackhaus:

Please come for me, I've been dying to find some new scraggly-looking bones to chew on this forum—you would be a good fit for my predilections on this board.

But I must warn you, better bring your A-game cos I don't suffer hags like you with a single-digit IQ.

The fact that you even keep thinking anyone has your time when no one even mentioned or quoted you here is enough proof you're not quite alright. cheesycheesy
At least 10 females responded to the OP the same way you did...yet when you read a comment directed at the group, you and whoever else with a serious case of tingles start having unbearable contractions..

And you still think you're normal.. gringrin

[size=13pt]Who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.[/size]

And the fly that is ready for death follows the corpse to the grave . . . cool

I am a self-dedicated mouth-piece . . . . Speaking on behalf of all the other 10 women . . . Thy know I'm capable, hence the need to relax and enjoy the show . . .

But you guys are now how many? 4? More are coming to support you . . you'll need the help! cheesy

And look no further, because I don't suffer f00ls gladly, so watch your back Mr. . . . . I'm your new nemesis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

And the fly that is ready for death follows the corpse to the grave . . . cool

I am a self-dedicated mouth-piece . . . . Speaking on behalf of all the other 10 women . . . Thy know I'm capable, hence the need to relax and enjoy the show . . .

But you guys are now how many? 4? More are coming to support you . . you'll need the help! cheesy

And look no further, because I don't suffer f00ls gladly, so watch your back Mr. . . . . I'm your new nemesis!
Mumu, I guess YOU'RE the corpse and I'm the fly in that parable cheesy
You're just not sensible I swear..

[size=13pt]Intellectuals are my nemesis, you are pond scum![/size]
Don't get ahead of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
crackhaus:

Mumu, I guess YOU'RE the corpse and I'm the fly in that parable cheesy
You're just not sensible I swear..

OMG . . so now you are taking a parable literally . . and yet you claim you and an intellectual . . . Kai this guy is cracking me up. Where do they find people like you? cheesy

Do you want to kill yourself, please don't . . . some sorry fool still needs you around to make their life even more miserable.

Biko where do they make these kind of MEN from, I need to know so I can add more grease to their elbow. This is FUN abeg . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
crackhaus:

And yet here you are . . following me about like the fly that you are. Even if I have s11t in my bum-bum . . . cheesy

I'll do whatever I like, however I like . . . it must reaaly hurt that I'm not crawling yet . . . cheesy cheesy

I may not be an 'intellectual', buit I've got you at the tips of my finger . . . and I'm going to squeeze whenever I want. cool cheesy
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

[s]OMG . . so now you are taking a parable literally . . and yet you claim you and an intellectual . . . Kai this guy is cracking me up. Where do they find people like you? cheesy

Do you want to kill yourself, please don't . . . some sorry fool still needs you around to make their life even more miserable.

Biko where do they make these kind of MEN from, I need to know so I can add more grease to their elbow. This is FUN abeg . . . cheesy[/s]
Lol.. you want me to explain your own parable to you? cheesy

Intellectuals are my nemesis, you are nothing but pond scum!

You still haven't answered my question tho;
Were you raped this morning? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

And yet here you are . . following me about like the fly that you are. Even if I have s11t in my bum-bum . . . cheesy

I'll do whatever I like, however I like . . . it must reaaly hurt that I'm not crawling yet . . . cheesy cheesy

I may not be an 'intellectual', buit I've got you at the tips of my finger . . . and I'm going to squeeze whenever I want. cool cheesy
What a disappointment you must be to your loved ones.

I came here to talk to someone else, and you jumped in to suck a diick not meant for you...yet I'm the one following you around. cheesycheesy

Psychosis has found a new name in you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nancy2016: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Askseek:

Did you see any where in my post where I said he was not foolish, weak or that he related all these to me? You make a lot of assumptions but you might want to take a step back to grasp what I am trying to communicate to the op. As for my mil, yes not a piece of cake for your husband to have kids outside however when you consciously maneuver to cut said kids off then it is cruelty. He would have taken care of his kids, they were his responsibility not hers. Depriving them of any contact with their father benefitted her how? Her kids she tried so hard to protect have abandoned both she and her husband, so what did she gain? When after almost thirty years you try to right a wrong, then you sit this girl down to tell her, her mother took advantage of your husband and that's the only she was born, that is beyond cruel. So please, that she was partially right does not exonorate her, she was actually sure the boy was her husbands child and she was not sure of the girl. If there was no guilt why go back after so many years. If she was not cruel, why the guilt? Why the sleepless nights? She spearheaded the whole we must right this wrong that was done. She stuck with a man that could not keep it in his pants hence her cross to bear. You skipped where I said two kids that could be tracked down. I did not talk about the ones for whom she procured abortions for in the name of "they want to spoil my marriage".
By the way, calling him my fil in no way implies he raised my husband. it's a title accorded because he fathered him simple. I refuse to be offended at your not so subtle jab at me "I should be worried about my husband", thanks for your concern but no thanks. I am fine here, been fine with this man I've spent a total of 23 years with. Not everyone is a reflection of their home. I have not had cause to regret my choice and dont expect to.

One more thing, the only person who enjoys regaling anyone who will listen about this sordid story is my mil not fil as you assumed.

To be honest I blame your fil not your mil. She did what she thought was best to protect her home and preserve her marriage. Also if your fil had taken care of these kids it would have reduced the amount he had to spend on the kids he had within matrimony. No woman would appreciate that.
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nancy2016: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

And if you understood English you'd also know I meant the OP . . . since you are his mouthpiece, obviously eliciting empathy on his behalf. Olodo

I hate seeing nonsense, it assaults my sensibilities, that's why I've dedicated my time and energy to fight it on this thread.

You guys think being insensitive is something to be proud of. I can only feel sorrow for the children you are raising. . . .

I don't have any pity to waste on OP because the don't deserve it . . . both him and his brother.

Someone asked him if the search is for ritual purpose . . who knows. The things we hear these days. Maybe they asked him to donate one of his sons and w2ho better to bring than the bastard he abandoned. undecided

Now I fear for the poor boy . . . May God save and protect him

You are taking this too far. From page one you have been attacking the OP and anyone who defends him. The brother would love to meet his son. Yes he abandoned the mother but at least he is trying to right a wrong. Have you never made a mistake in your life? Have you never hurt anyone in your life? Remember the bible quotation: “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nancy2016:

You are taking this too far. From page one you have been attacking the OP and anyone who defends him. The brother would love to meet his son. Yes he abandoned the mother but at least he is trying to right a wrong. Have you never made a mistake in your life? Have you never hurt anyone in your life? Remember the bible quotation: “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

From page one? Really? Can you screen grab page 1 and show me where I attacked anybody? Enlighten me . . . Please.

Its exactly accusations like this I'm defending and here you are making one again. If I insult you now someone else will come and say I'm fighting.

I guess what people want is for me to sit back and take attacks undecided
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

Since you are an expert on UJU . . . you will know setting your ass on fire makes me feel relevant too . . .

And yes, you can claim all you want, we know even DOGs wish they will eat the food meant for the children of the house . . . cool

What?? This doesn't even make any sense grin Were you hungry at this point or is that singular brain cell officially dead? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nancy2016: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

From page one? Really? Can you screen grab page 1 and show me where I attacked anybody? Enlighten me . . . Please.

Its exactly accusations like this I'm defending and here you are making one again. If I insult you now someone else will come and say I'm fighting.

I guess what people want is for me to sit back and take attacks undecided

Why would you insult me? Do you know me? Well you can click on page(1) and you will see how judgmental you were of the OP's brother and then things escalated between you and other writers.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Proud old wife whiling out her post menopausal days on nairaland grin

Proud that she has finally been able to bully a man because she cannot say a word at home cry

Madam classrep talking of civic duty, you be vigilantee? grin
Folks like u are annoying cos you eat and breathe self righteousness meanwhile your sh!t smells worse than a decaying corpse. Justifying what? Are you the hurt party? Were you abandoned by your lover? If yes cant u find it in your heart to forgive? But no, you obviously didnt hence you are still carrying the bitterness in your heart and its killing you slowly and you are looking for who to throw invectives on.

Carry your wrinkled vagina away from here
woman! You are closer to death than i am!

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Meanwhile...I see you stylishly took the correction i gave u and added an extra word to your last insult. "Daft Id!ot". Good job! You are still an imbec!le but there is hope for you yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

And you think you are sane . . . taking time off from your 'patients' to fight with a GIRL? cheesy cheesy Shame you no get . . . You've run out of people to feel sorry for and now you've settled on my hubby? OMG . . . unbelievably F00LISH!!!

Oh I know you desperately wish I was as pathetic as you portray here, it will make you happy abi? Make you feel like a MAN . . . eiyaaah . . sorry, not happening.

But you can try to dream up things to make yourself feel better, if it helps your sad sorry life . . .

Everybody is making money, even the wheel barrow pusher on the street. . . But don't worry, I understand your frustration. Must be really had to live from hard to mouth with NAiraland being the only way to display your madness . . . eiyaah . . now I do pity you! cheesy

grin grin grin grin @ you so desperately wish i was pathetic.
Honey YOU ARE PATHETHIC! You reek of inferiority complex and the only way you can get off is to insult and judge people on nairaland. You don't have a job so you carry out civic duties online and fantasize you are at work grin You gallivanted about in your youth and trapped your poor husband into marrying you and now he is stuck with a burden for a wife! And as if that's not enough you go about seeking men to mention your flat boobs on nairaland so you can rub them in your lonely little room and achieve orgasm grin I bet you are still pained about that one. Na you talk say your boobs dey flat, I been no say anything before oh, somebody say guilty conscience grin grin grin

And why did you typr GIRL in capital letters Are you saying its demeaning for me to be fighting a girl? Why? Are implying that as a girl you are beneath me and not worthy of my time? cheesy Shebi u said i shouldnt let u off the hook? Na me and you today! Local fowl like you! cheesy

Who spends all day on nairaland looking for who to justify and perform useless civic duties on?? I have attended to five patients while you were joblessly here online, looking for who will wet your pants. Mrs "I can go back to my single days if i want". Face the truth: No one wants you anymore! YOur time don pass, mrs wrinkled vagina cheesy Age gracefully like the old cow you are and allow younger chics flaunt their perky boobs!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
crackhaus:

I don't know about you bro, but I've been around here long enough to understand why some specific posters always have a certain kind of response to certain kind of topics. cheesycheesy
It's like clockwork. Immediately I see a topic on this section, I already KNOW the type of comment I will read from who and who.

On the issue of single-motherhood or issues relating to women who were ditched by men, it's quite usual to have women lash out...
I mean come to think of it, there are only just a few women here who can confidently claim they've never been used and ditched by a man in their lifetime.

What you see here is just an automated psychologically-fueled emotional response which I don't fault them for... but when some of them start to take it personal by making speculative comments, I actually wonder if they don't realize how they're exposing their own personal experiences by projecting... lol cool

Nairaland is a psychiatric heaven! The level of personality projection is through the roof! Someone comes up with a purely personal topic and other people that don't know the op from Adam begin to insult him and his family. It has happened in this family section on many occassions. Sometimes even their fellow woman brings problems here and if her reasoning does not align with thiers, the witches on this forum take delight in turning the tables on her and insult her and her family for up to three pages or more until the person is silenced. This ujuoanpostmenopause thought i was like the others she bullied into silence with her bird-beak mouth she has been chattering with from page one. I have her time today thank GOD.

Ujuoan! where are you? Answer your name good doggy, and report for duty! You have nothing else to do at home anyway except to annoy your husband. Let me do my good deed of the day and take you off his hands for a few hours let the poor man rest cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

I've been dealing with Nld men since 2007 . . . I know how they roll . . . cool cool cheesy

And what have you achieved in real life since then?

HAaaaaHHAAHAHaahaaa grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

O . . .k . . it's just my old vJay you were fantasizing about, not my b00bs . . noted. Or did I also mention that one first? tongue cheesy

I made a prediction and like moth to a flame you fell to my bait . . .

shebi na your papa give me gonorrhea . . since me and am na age mates . . DAFT Idiot.

Ask him about my flat slippers, he will tell you everything . . . maybe it will help get your slack d**k up. cheesy

Nah, my papa swore your pvssy was so smelly and torn even then, he decided to take you through the anu5 instead. Even then he said the anus was slack. The sight of your flat wrinkly boobs can cause any man to loose erection so he asked you to keep your bra on and derived sexual stimulation from watching others fvck your mother on the next bed instead grin
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

Since you have 3 words, why are you jealousy'ing my own nah? undecided DAFT DAFT DAFT . . . . go and die.

How does it concern you if I overwork my brain and have stroke? I'm just a faceless e-monster out to get you nah, so why are you bothered? Could it be that my 'torn-wrinkled Vjay' is working for you already and you don't want to loose it? eiyaaah . . . cheesy

Errrm . . . I didn't check up on your previous post . . I don't have the kind of time you do. You said in one of your comments here that you are attending to a patient (did your small brain lose track already?) Are you saying you really work in a hospital? o . . . k, as a cleaner . . no wonder! cheesy cheesy

I'm quite charitable and[i] is[/i] willing to employ you if you want to. You can clean my home, it's not as messy as hospital . . . and I'll pay well. At least until you find your papa . . . he's coming with plenty dollars ooh. Don't lose hope. cool

I dont want any payment from you as I'm sure it will involve your stinking vagina, and I'd rather accept cash! grin

You don't have the kind of time that I do? HAAAAAAhahaaaaa grin I thought you said you can do this all day! Attacking and cowering everybody right and left to feel some form of relevance meanwhile you are as much relevance to the society as dog sh1t.

If I say I work in the hospital will that impress you? If I say I have my own hospital will it impress you further? Or you will immediately attack me out of Jealousy and call it civic duty? grin
Ujuoan who have you helped or made a difference in their lives since 2007?

Olodo! Poor excuse for an anal sphincter!

I'm pretty sure you didnt pass secondary education else you would have got something doing by now. look at her grammer, "I am quite charitable and is willing?!?!" You even stole the word "charitable from me! grin grin grin You are unwinding small small, soon your local fowl, village champion nature will come out. wink

Jobless cow lacking in manners, seeking for relevance from nairaland instead of servicing her poor husband's dick like a good housewife!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

Errrm . . . contrary to popular opinion, I have a life outside Nld.

Liar!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

What exactly bothers you so much about my presence on this thread? The fact that I can actually stand up to you men and BULLY you? cheesy

I don't care what your twisted mind tells you about me . . . the other one has been trying all day to bring down my personality. It means squat to me what you guys think about me, honestly.

But if you attack me, I attack you . . . simple!!

Do you feel the need to use big words to emphasize your presence? Continue . . it's good for morale . . . I'm here. not going anywhere! cool

And please save your stupid admiration . . . I spit and shit on it . . completely worthless to me! cool cool

Crackhaus pls dont use big words on her...it damages her brain cell, it can only accomodate so much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
mrjojo:
I guess she is experiencing some kinda of hormanal change, not her fault. Wouldn't like to derail the the thread too, another day, another time

I would have said its her time of the month but her ovaries are all shrunken. Probably Post menopausal syndrome or acute psychosis cheesy
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:
[size=18pt]Where are all the vultures . . . I guess you people are waiting for me to leave so that you can come back and attack like the COWARDS you are . . [/size]

Just do the gracious thing and concede . . . you'll still have your d88ks between your legs. cheesy

Hahahahahahah!!! See her using style to beg for mercy! I thought you said you were but a lowly housewife and you can do this all day?!? Ngwanu come out like the good doggy you are and dont forget to bring your wrinkled vagina with you grin
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

Can you show me where I attached any of those two posts above This is just from the first page alone.
Idiota . . . f00lishly trying to justify stupidity.

In case you don't know who I am, ask for Ujujoan from 2007. I know when you registered on Nld . . . but you need to know that my own madness is not for 5 mins . . . more of 5 days . . . ask anybody! cool

So you admit you are a chronic lunatic? No wonder grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nancy2016:

Why would you insult me? Do you know me? Well you can click on page(1) and you will see how judgmental you were of the OP's brother and then things escalated between you and other writers.

Actually I've gone to check and didn't see where I attacked anybody on page 1. That's why I am asking you to screen grab and show me. Maybe I'm not seeing right. undecided
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Liar!!! grin grin grin

Retard!
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

So you admit you are a chronic lunatic? No wonder grin grin grin

Your name is madness itself. . . What other proofed we need? cry
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Hahahahahahah!!! See her using style to beg for mercy! I thought you said you were but a lowly housewife and you can do this all day?!? Ngwanu come out like the good doggy you are and dont forget to bring your wrinkled vagina with you grin

Where have you been nah? I was actually trying to draw your sorry self out when I actually had time to treat your Bleep up . . . Guess you were hiding out and waiting for me to leave.

Told you I'm not going anywhere cool
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

Actually I've gone to check and didn't see where I attacked anybody on page 1. That's why I am asking you to screen grab and show me. Maybe I'm not seeing right. undecided

How will you see right when you can barely read? Secondary school dropout that trapped a man for marriage! Stay online let him rest jo, he deserves it for sticking with you all these years!
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

I would have said its her time of the month but her ovaries are all shrunken. Probably Post menopausal syndrome or acute psychosis cheesy

Say whatever you want, na you get your mouth.

R3tards been trying to bring women down with these references since 1820. It's not a new thing. Just proof that you are just another sorry excuse for a man!
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by 5minsmadness: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ujoan:

Retard!

Still makes you a liar! We already confirmed you are a retarded psychopath with homophobic issues. grin

Why am I wasting these words sef? Its not like you'll understand them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

How will you see right when you can barely read? Secondary school dropout that trapped a man for marriage! Stay online let him rest jo, he deserves it for sticking with you all these years!

At least he's a man . . . Not a she-male like you.

Pained DAFT f00l.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Still makes you a liar! We already confirmed you are a retarded psychopath with homophobic issues. grin

Why am I wasting these words sef? Its not like you'll understand them cheesy

Eiyaaah. . . . . You are GAY too. What a sad life you must live. You did find any a55 to drill yet?

Patience is key!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What's The Secret To Long-lasting And Fulfilling Relationships? / Money Saving Tips For Our Homes / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.