Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. (6120 Views)

The United States Presidential Motorcade, How It Works(Photos) / The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Explorers(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2016
SirJeffry:

For your info, that marine one is manned by senior marine officers whose paychecks can conveniently restore lost hope of financial breakthrough in your village.grin

To be among the crew of US presidential fleet is the dream of every marine Corp or airman. You won't understand uncle

And someone said "Honour Indeed"

4 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Explorers, my favorite nairalander grin
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Explorers:

And someone said "Honour Indeed"

They don't understand bro. With flying Marine 0ne or Airforce One in my resume, politics will be an easy sail here after retirement.grin

This country is about honor and medals, not just money.

McCain is respected all over America today not because of his bank account but those two words I listed up there. Unlike Naija, moneybags don't easily get positions of authority in the States but men of honor do.

3 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by emorse(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2016
abumeinben:
Beast, marine one, Airforce one... where is ship 1?

or is it Nathan James 1 and then where is house 1? >:*(

House 1 is probably the white house cool. The most secured building in the world. Amazingly, unlike Aso rock, the white house is in plain sight. They even allow visitors/tourists in! Remarkable, isn't it?

@ explorers, please do something on the white house for us if you can. My interest was aroused when I saw the movie Olympus has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by abumeinben(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
emorse:

House 1 is probably the white house. The most secured building in the world. Amazingly, unlike Aso rock, the white house is in plain sight. They even allow visitors/tourists in! Remarkable, isn't it?

i don't do with probability.
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by emorse(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2016
abumeinben:

i don't do with probability.
Oya go and rename it na. BTW, nice siggy you've got there. I fit copy am?
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Gosj01(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Following!
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Explorers(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
SirJeffry:

Unlike Naija, moneybags don't easily get positions of authority in the States but men of honor do.

You've said it all...Honour, Integrity, Medals, that's what most live on in those countries. But in the dark continents, is all about money and power to oppress. That's why they take one step forward and ten steps backward.

4 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Explorers(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2016
lofty900:
Explorers, my favorite nairalander grin

Lol...tnx bro.
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2016
All the stuff Explorers are posting about Airfoce 1, Marine 1 and The Beast is going to make the semi dictator Pootin lackeys lapse into mental convulsion. Nothing is surprising here. It's America technology at best unlike the semi dictator Pootin flexing around Moscow in a made in Germany Benz. Kudos to you Explorers.

3 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by oluwasegun007(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
This country is not concerned about the Economy, but rather on how to enhance security..

Nigeria no even get Economy not to talk of what to Secure...

My God, why did Nigeria start late

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Another interesting thread from Explorers! I never knew that the Marine One helicopter could cruise at 150mph: that is impressive.

Can't wait for the new B747-8 Airforce One jets.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by femidejulius(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
.... moneybags don't easily get positions of authority in the States but men of honor do.

The reason for that is that moneybags don't often consider running for public offices. Politics is an industry in Nigeria, in fact a high paying industry. There, it is more of a service. You don't contest for public office there to make more money. The moneybags who contest even there often have an edge. Globally, money is always an edge in politics. The more money you can throw around, the more influence you gather. Donald Trump the billionaire didn't just clinch his party ticket.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Explorers(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
oluwasegun007:
This country is not concerned about the Economy, but rather on how to enhance security..

Nigeria no even get Economy not to talk of what to Secure...

My God, why did Nigeria start late

Lol....ur comment though, which one come better pass now?

Economy, no security.

Security, no Economy.

No Economy, no security.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by oluwasegun007(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Explorers:

Lol....ur comment though, which one come better pass now?

Economy, no security.

Security, no Economy.

No Economy, no security.

lol...ma broda dats d unfortunate situation we found ourself in ooo
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by fernandoc(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Now that's a country I could gladly lay my life for. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Explorers(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
signature2012:
Following....

Is explorers the "wicked thread producer" grin

Lol.....
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by ichommy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Explorers:
No matter where in the world the helicopter lands, the president is always greeted by a Marine.

WOW
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by MONITZ: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
All the stuff Explorers are posting about Airfoce 1, Marine 1 and The Beast is going to make the semi dictator Pootin lackeys lapse into mental convulsion. Nothing is surprising here. It's America technology at best unlike the semi dictator Pootin flexing around Moscow in a made in Germany Benz. Kudos to you Explorers.

Don't you think you are too old to post that balderdash?
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
MONITZ:

Don't you think you are too old to post that balderdash?
Tell me what's wrong in my post.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by AbuMikey(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:

You actually know nothing about Putin grin

4 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by ValerianSteel(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You know how they have rising blood pressure any mention of Ameri......We wouldn't want that to result into a cardiac arrest grin

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by ValerianSteel(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
CFCman:
Another interesting thread from Explorers! I never knew that the Marine One helicopter could cruise at 150mph: that is impressive.

Can't wait for the new B747-8 Airforce One jets.
Looks like we all waiting for those birds and glad to know President Hillary Clinton will get to fly in them.

2 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by mojeer678: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Looks like we all waiting for those birds and glad to know President Hillary Clinton will get to fly in them.

In your dreams! he, he, he, he, he, he, he!

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by ValerianSteel(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
mojeer678:

In your dreams! he, he, he, he, he, he, he!

And you are??

You wouldn't love my reply,I'd recommend you don't quote me again.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by mojeer678: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
SirJeffry:

McCain is respected all over America today, Not!

You obviously don't know what you've typed.

McCain respected? The same John “Songbird” McCain who spilled his guts to get out of being tortured and had to be pardoned by Nixon to avoid being executed for treason. Hanoi John who every true vet despises? Come on! You think you're typing for dullards?

http: //www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/

https: //sheriffali.com/tag/nixon-pardons-john-mccain/

http: //truthuncensored.net/john-mccain-exposed-by-vietnam-vets-and-pows-as-a-liar-and-a-fraud-video/

Just stop it, okay?
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by mojeer678: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
And you are??

You wouldn't love my reply,I'd recommend you don't quote me again.Thanks.

I don't like threats, just not in my character, okay?

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by MONITZ: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me what's wrong in my post.

There is really no need turning every available thread into a Putin vs Obama thread, we are here to learn, though I like the way you comment on some posts but this very one you posted that made me attack you was very unlike you.So continue with your incisive comments and don't allow yourself to be drawn into trifles, ok
Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06am On Aug 08, 2016
MONITZ:

There is really no need turning every available thread into a Putin vs Obama thread, we are here to learn, though I like the way you comment on some posts but this very one you posted that made me attack you was very unlike you.So continue with your incisive comments and don't allow yourself to be drawn into trifles, ok
Thanks. Normally I don't like to do that but I was preempting the HAC members who never sees anything good about America . Once again, thanks and correction accepted .

5 Likes

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:43am On Aug 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The new birds are in the making right now and the old birds will be retired to the air museum. Guess who will be flying the new birds ?. Madam President Hillary Clinton. You and I and CFCman and few others here have a say about that not the foam in the mouth that can't even get a US visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:47am On Aug 08, 2016
AbuMikey:

You actually know nothing about Putin grin
You are correct my friend. I don't want to know anything about him. I have enough to deal with here. Nothing for me in Russia. I don't drink and I don't like to have vodka for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1 Like

Re: Marine One, The United States Presidential Helicopter. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
SirJeffry:
They don't understand bro. With flying Marine 0ne or Airforce One in my resume, politics will be an easy sail here after retirement.grin

McCain is respected all over America today not because of his bank account but those two words I listed up there. Unlike Naija, moneybags don't easily get positions of authority in the States but men of honor do.
You are absolutely correct about McCain being respected by Americans of all political affiliations. Don't let someone that doesn't know diddly square about America tell you otherwise. Even the Bigoted Tramp eventually endorsed McCain after tremendous pressure from Republicans even though his endorsement of McCain which McCain doesn't seek won't help McCain in Arizona which is heavily populated by Latinos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform / In 150-Page Report, House Intel Republicans Find No Evidence Of Collusion / Did Sarah Palin Pass Off Her Teenage Daughter's Child As Hers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.