Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent (50737 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okay

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by FreshBoiy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by 2fine2fast(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
LIF
Linda Ikeji Fisheries.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by directonpc(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seun na ur turn next o
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by gurunlocker: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
That abdul4new guy don die for nairalander hand today, see as dem dey bash him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ladywriter(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations Linda, the Lord that has done this will also provide a good husband for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by martineverest(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
linda ikeji:a perfect role model to impatient young nigerian women...its not all women that turn their private part to centre of transaction.

Linda is the exceptional and a great woman.....the greatest young (lwoman) nterpreneur of this generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by blaqiz: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
the reason is that she works hard

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by GloriaNinja(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
She is filthy rich and have accomplished a lot. better than many so-called married women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by dahunsy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Coughs**** clears throat# very Good at least one can locate her now, incase she write any of those trashy stories about me.....i rest my case
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Where's my vasline
I must come to this

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by fromnigeria(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
liess of people of this world, designed to show off.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by atirolu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Somebody said this news will take nigeria economy out of recession
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Burgerlomo: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
God wey do Linda own

He do e-money own

Same God answered Mikel Obi prayer

He go do my own too.

Amen and me too

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by awa(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tomorrow one Idiot will blame God for giving him baby girls.

Pikin na Pikin....important thing na God's favor and proper training

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Chinks(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
some people will never appreciate good things..... always shouting vanity. keep on rolling jhor Linda Ikeji!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ipreach: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Wetin concern me,buh of wat use would all dis wealth be,if she ends up not having children....

She can adopt as many as she want

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by SageTravels: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let me reread again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by martineverest(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
awa:
Tomorrow one Idiot will blame God for giving him baby girls.

Pikin na Pikin....important thing na God's favor and proper training
just like a man that came to give testimony today in my church....he pray for God to give him a male child after scan revealed a female child

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Achiever270(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good news! Make Baba God Remember me nah... I go School, Read better course (mech engr), Graduate with better grade... Baba God give me job nah, Make I follow there start nah...
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ipreach: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chinks:
some people will never appreciate good things..... always shouting vanity. keep on rolling jhor Linda Ikeji!

Herring successes are giving some people sleepless night
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ipreach: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
atirolu:
Somebody said this news will take nigeria economy out of recession

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ipreach: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
GloriaNinja:
She is filthy rich and have accomplished a lot. better than many so-called married women.

Tell them

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ipreach: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Wetin concern me,buh of wat use would all dis wealth be,if she ends up not having children....

She can adopt as many as she want
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Glaxx(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm so loving this news. Good for her. She deserves it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ipreach: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
abdul4new:
vanity upon vanity all is vanity, besides go get yourself a husband before you reach menopause rubbish...

Continue living with YOUR parents while she is making her millions monthly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by Somatic(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
abdul4new:
vanity upon vanity all is vanity, besides go get yourself a husband before you reach menopause rubbish...
Instead of you to carry ya CV and locate her office, you're here typing rubbish. I'm sorry for your type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by ferdison(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
How would you be rich when you are on nairaland for 24hrs..., undecided
let me add to it....
And buzy making seun RICH

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by linkin8k(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
eph12:

It's too early in the day to show signs of foolishness

I just passed out!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by chumakk: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
The cost in her busiesss is unnesseary. Anyway, this is what happens when you don't know what to do with money again
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent by GloriaNinja(f): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
ipreach:

Tell them
some of the so-called married women got killed by their respective husbands. marriage is not everything, accomplishment is what matters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.