Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest (31178 Views)

William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by cyprus000: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
[size=13pt]
Congratulation iamkingzlee

You did good, bro.

Congrats to all other contestant.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by JustCurious: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
He deserves it.
Congrats, Fynestboi.
Wishing you more blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by jerryism(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulobia.@Mr Fynest u deserve it
@Mr Iamkingzlee congrat
@ Mr Vizkiz congrat 2 ..you all tried.
in any game there must b a winner n a loser
that's y is called a game.
Better luck next tym to the rest contestants(also congrats to u all cos its not easy ona doh)

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by STENON(f): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wooowww.... I'm happy for you, Congrats @ Fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by kunlexze(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Layooluwa, fynestboi don win oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by 3RNEST(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fynestboi like sincerely I am short of word...

It's weird you won this contest... Lolz

Oya spit the 50k... Before I withdraw my awards... Lolz I no fit vex but anyway sha you try keep it up...

To by Boy VIZKIZ... Omo I did try my best.. Day and night no sleep but sincerely you deserve more than that... As I earlier said If you can't beat them you park your kanya join them...

#oluwa involved... And will always forever...

Back to back #TeamVizkiz Security department..
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seun biko we want miss curvaceous nairaland or miss endowed ...whichever of the two...We want to see the real nairaland hotties not all these smallies with microscopic features.

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations, Fynestboi...

A crown truly deserved smiley..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Richie0974: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
I like the fact that I voted winners
Lanicky and fynestboi.

Congrats Man.

2 Likes

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by AsoRockz01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fynestboi..i am happy for you.i don't know if my vote was counted. Congrats shas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
him no even fine sef...
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Mykelpato(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Winners make una Roja me.

Fynestboi.. I dey look u oo.

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Mykelpato(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Fynestboi, ur campaign team did a very nice job, I even got Bulk sms couple of times and it triggered my voting for u.

Congrats Kingzlee, Vikiz and others ooo una Try..

BTW, I think say na #500,000, chai Seun u Try but add jara at least 5k airtime to the 50k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by 3Div: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
zinachidi:
finally. we can now rest.

so only 1227 people voted in the final round in a forum of over 1.6million.

very poor.

congrats to the winner.

Voter dienfrachisement, Voter ineligibility, Voter awareness e.t.c
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by MizMyColi(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Toks2008:
we want miss curvaceous nairaland or miss endowed ...whichever of the two.. .[s]We want to see the real nairaland hotties not all these smallies with microscopic features.[/s]

You would have simply dropped your opinion, without having to add the part I cancelled.

These "microscopic featured" smallies you talked about have people whom they mean the world to. Sure, they don't need your validation to feel worthy or valued, but I'm a bit taken aback that someone who is so heaven conscious and talks about Jesus Christ in his signature can be so myopic to besmirch ladies whose size and specs aren't in tandem with his preference in ladies.

You of all people should not lack the understanding that your GOD and Jesus Christ created them all.

Your hypocrisy and double standard stinks.
#NoOffense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by worldman(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
#teamfinestboi#

I vote for change
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Martartins(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
So una get something against fair people winning.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ayokunlei(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

You would have simply dropped your opinion, without having to add the part I cancelled.

These "microscopic featured" smallies you talked about have people whom they mean the world to. Sure, they don't need your validation to feel worthy or valued, but I'm a bit taken aback that someone who is so heaven conscious and talks about Jesus Christ in his signature can be so myopic to besmirch ladies whose size and specs aren't in tandem with his preference in ladies.

You of all people should not lack the understanding that your GOD and Jesus Christ created them all.

Your hypocrisy and double standard stinks.
#NoOffense

I think you have been nitpicking on him, that he has a critical view about things/people doesn't make him a perfect being. No one can do analysis without a critical point of view.
You cld have just highlight his errors without taking it too far
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
[size=20pt] Nairaland claims to have more than 1million members, but only less than 400 members voted for Mr. Nairaland?
Ko make sense at all. [/size].
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Orikinla(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dygeasy:
[size=15pt]Let me remind us all that this contest is proudly sponsored by the founder and owner of Nairaland, SEUN and the winners will go home with the sums of 50,000 Naira, 30,000 Naira and 20,000 Naira respectively.

Thank you very much Sir for your support. The contestants also say thank you. We really appreciate.
[/size]
IJEBU!
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Agu87(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
who Mr nairaland epp
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ladyF(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
domopps:
Ladyf grin so eventually I made a right decision! Wao congratulations fynestboi........

Happy sun dear!

Cheers
Sure you did.

Happy Sunday to you too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by tola9ja: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt] Nairaland claims to have more than 1million members, but only less than 400 members voted for Mr. Nairaland?
Ko make sense at all. [/size].

Some are eligible and some are not
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Akalia(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is partiality, why wasn't I drawn in the contest, is my fine boyness or rather fine manness not up to the standard? grin

Congrats to fynboi Anyway.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Slimberry1(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
sorextee:
Congrats fynestboi. I knew he was gonna win. That was why I didn't vote him. cheesy
Imagine..... Get me a cane for this guy...see his mouth u know he will win so u dd not vote....#shoroniyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by MizMyColi(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
ayokunlei:

I think you have been nitpicking on him, that he has a critical view about things/people doesn't make him a perfect being. No one can do analysis without a critical point of view.
You cld have just highlight his errors without taking it too far

I will repeat it again that his hypocrisy stinks to high heavens (if that's what it means to take stuff too far).

What kind of born again man talks women down openly.

We all saw this contest together, especially that of the females.
Incase you have no idea, I do have an idea how they suffered cos of the unprintable things folks told them.

What Toks2008 just did is body shame women who are not curvaceous. He of all people should know better, that ALL are beautiful in the eyes of their creator.

We all have our preferences in men and women, he is free to air his.....but insulting other people's beautiful frames because they're not his taste?

I won't let that slide.
Not after all the morality and religiosity he preaches.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ladyF(f): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Slimberry1:

Imagine..... Get me a cane for this guy...see his mouth u know he will win so u dd not vote....#shoroniyen
lmao grin
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by HoneyB10(f): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations Fynestboi
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by youngest85(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
The 50k is nt even up to my monthly salary.....
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Irishrena1(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats man.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by 3RNEST(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
youngest85:
The 50k is nt even up to my monthly salary.....
Lolz
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by sorextee(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just the same way obasanjo knew gej would win the primary election, he still went ahead and voted that woman contesting. Na so I do too. smiley

Slimberry1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.