Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Animal We Killed During Night Hunting - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animal We Killed During Night Hunting (63117 Views)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / The Antelope We Killed Yesterday In Ijebu-itele, Ogun State / See The Bush Meat We Killed In Our Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by chiraqDemon(m): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2016
queenoflafia:
Nothing saved,nothing captured. African mentality.the funniest part is that you guys shamelessly put it online sad

Imagine that innocent creature
You guys will one day eat your late grandma that reincarnated as an animal
Hunter wey go hunt nor be to chop??
Abi e de find pet??
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 08, 2016
queenoflafia:
Nothing saved,nothing captured. African mentality.the funniest part is that you guys shamelessly put it online sad

Stop trying to act like your sympathetic towards animals if you're not a vegetarian. . That's just hypocrisy - trying to look like your "cool" online by saying animal killing is wrong. .

Sorry to burst tour bubble, but that is the natural law of nature - The strong prey on the weak. So simple, yet so beautiful.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by shuggah(m): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2016
queenoflafia:

Reincarnator... I wonder y u eat chicken because people like yu, ur grandma can reincarnate as a chicken

1 Like

Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by shuggah(m): 2:44am On Aug 08, 2016
DoubleDee4U:
Naija na wa o! Any animal wey una see for bush na kill and chop. Una no dey rescue wild animal and relocate dam to their wild abode/habitat?
If na oyibo people now, dem for save the specie and relocate dem to their kinds safely. My naija brothers/ sisters this "eat all mentality " is not civilized at all.
Please change your orientation now before una go end up eating the last of a rare and endangered species...
thank you, pls chickens and turkeys are going extinct in my area, relocate d ones u have to lafia ND lemme takia of them. dunno when we became the white men.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by muzzafar(m): 4:46am On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:

Na im be say u neva chop be dat!

Make i go get u plantain and corn....

#treckingtothebustop#
if no be one thing eeh i for call you winch how you take know say i nefa chop broda you too sharp abeg sama me the corn dan'allah if i tell you wetin dis kind ChANji dey do for my belle you no go believe.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by youngest85(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2016
muzzafar:
if no be one thing eeh i for call you winch how you take know say i nefa chop broda you too sharp abeg sama me the corn dan'allah if i tell you wetin dis kind ChANji dey do for my belle you no go believe.

Abeg, manage ds one

1 Like

Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by harffie(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Disneylady:
Isn't that a Raccoon? Yuck!!!
Are there raccoons in Nigeria? I guess we'll never know.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by rhektor(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2016
queenoflafia:

What's this one saying? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by kkkossy(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2016
pretty16:

I thought so too. It's definitely a Raccoon. Nothing wey Nigerians no go chop. The other time it was in naija delta they caught a baby Dolphin and butchered it. Dolphin that acts like a human. Na wa ooo!
It's called a civet. Family of mongoose.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2016
AFTER YOU FINNISH DESTROYING YOUR ENVIRONMENT, YOUR ENVIRONMENT WILL THEN, DESTROY YOU.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by amtaken(f): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Innocent creature with those teeth?

queenoflafia:

Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Disneylady(f): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
harffie:
Are there raccoons in Nigeria? I guess we'll never know.
Mr ITK pls move to BRT lane, it's not wrong to ask a question. So if you know what it is pls share not forming some kinda Don here undecided
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by opylas(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2016
VolT0xic:

- These two different species can't interbreed. - Secondly that is a — Civet.
Don't mention. You're welcome. grin
They can, in captivity
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by naijamerican: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
These animals commonly get rabies. People should be careful eating this kind of animal ohh
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by manlawal(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2016
BigBenoski:

Shame on you guys for killing a lactating civet cat!!
the cow you ate yesterday was lactating
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by manlawal(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
NigerianScholar:

What state/region are you in?
Ondo state/ ode aye
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by manlawal(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
freshcvvs:

i hope you wont also end up inside someone else's pot same way you sent this animal (not even domestic) to your pot.
GOD WILL NOT DELIVER ME IN THE HANDS OF ENEMY LIKE YOU.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by manlawal(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
millionaireman:

What part ofg Nigeria was the animal killed? Very important info.
Ondo state , okitipupa local govt
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by elsomm(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:
wen leopard yansh zebra, ds is wat dey born

That's a raccoon!
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by thecuteone(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2016
musicwriter:

You enslaved lot should stop this nonsense of always talking down on Africa!.

Did you give him any money to buy meat? He did the right thing by killing the animal and eating it.

In 2006, former US president Dick Cheney while hunting, shot at a friend while aiming at a quail (a very nutritious bird). Of course, you've been schooled to defend him (because he's a whiteman) and find all weird reasons to prove a whiteman can kill and eat animals, whereas its evil for fellow Africans to do so.

See Dick Cheney shot at a friend while aiming at a bird http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/13/politics/cheney-shoots-fellow-hunter-in-mishap-on-a-texas-ranch.html?_r=0

Before you accuse me of making it up (as you lots do) look well and you'll see it was reported by the New York times- one of the most credible news source in USA.

post pictures here or..............
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by youngest85(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2016
elsomm:

That's a raccoon!
For ur mind na, u be Alexandre Dumas ko?
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Koboland(f): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2016
op show us picture of the food as it is ready na abi e still dey fire?
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Adedayo97(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Na xo d tin go oh grin
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by davymike(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
queenoflafia:

Hmm.. some people are just crazy,the fact that you even believe in reincarnation baffles me... What are we saving sef... They should take anything they want to,they're men and 'man' has control over any other animal. The stuffs you guys say is bullshit. They should even that it if it's healthy. Stop forming Western queenoflafia
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by musicwriter(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
thecuteone:

post pictures here or..............

If you think that's mind boggling, you've not seen anything yet.

Go to www.youtube.com and search for ''Arthur Boyt, British man that eats only dead animal''. Find it and watch it by yourself before you accuse me of sending you something I made up.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Litmus: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
If to say na like this Nigerians dey eat before , epidemic for don finish us. Since them born me, when Driver dey cable up and down highway - Warry to Lagos; Warri to Onitsha; Warri to Baouchi; Warri to Kano,Warri to everywhere - for that Nigeria, ah never take eye see bushmeat-person stand for roadside dey sell snake, crocodile, dog or the brother of pussycat, like the one op posted. Na porcupine, antelope and big fish nahim them sell. Of course, I've heard people eat snake and monkey but it was rare to see, not a bold-and-bogus thing.

Make you people dey there for Nigeria dey laugh and tok say wuna be African and this is how we roll, people from "Benin republic and Togo" ( as a metaphor for foreign) go soon finish chop all your wonderful flora and fauna. When them finish chop-am, with our participation as we learn,and we finish cut down our trees we go finally rest - if desert and tsunami go 'gree.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by freshcvvs: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
manlawal:

GOD WILL NOT DELIVER ME IN THE HANDS OF ENEMY LIKE YOU.

Yet you go about killing anything you see Abi?

1 Like

Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by grandstar(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Civet is not going into extinct infact in Asia where they are dominat they kill them anyhow Cos they are destructive freaking animals.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I hope you are correct when you say they are not going extinct. Kudos to you
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by grandstar(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
so, killing and eating animals means we're destroying the earth? Have you forgotten that God ordered Peter to eat any animal he wished in that vision? Or didn't God specifically tell us not to eat any animal flesh that has blood in it? Did he mention the animals to eat and not eat?

I add m not complaining about just the killing of animals,. If however we kill them faster than they multiply or reproduce, they will go extinct.

Did you know that elephants once roamed our forests and even lions? Do you see them again, what do you think happened to them?

1 Like

Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
What is dat big oval thing behind the animal on the first picture ?is dat the pvssy or the anus, the OP must have raped and murdered an innocent animal.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Essens(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Dat meat can serve lyk 3 pots of soup n a pot of stew, which approximately can save money 4 40liters of patrol 4 generator 2 help preserve ur food, money 4 g'oil 4 d stew, money 4 about 20cups of rice n 30cups of garri. N dat can take u 4 about a month meaning if u r on 18k min wage u can survive. I guess I shud Google 4 guidance on hw 2 hunt.
Re: Animal We Killed During Night Hunting by Alltek(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
That's how you'll eat "Eran Iya Osogbo" and another thing will happen.
#Kontunu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. / Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.