Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe (67997 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by NevetsIbot(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species
Will you stop disgracing yourself. What's innocent about an animal... Can an animal even be guilty? There's what we call food chain, we are on to of it. If we dont kill them, wild predators will..if wild predators dont eat them, parasites kill them. Its a natural thing. Moreover, those animals killed are not reserved. They are in the wild (meant to be eaten, the priviledge given to us by God). Read genesis if you need more light on this.

3 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by whitestar01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Those of you who are defending the innocent reptile how many have you caught AND TRAINED.. WHY ALWAYS REFERING TO THE WHITES as if they are from heave.
##Underestimation of culture#

3 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by 4nobody4every1: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:

35k. Variety is the spice of life. It's not everytime you eat beef or goat meat. Sometimes eat snake meat.
Buhahahahaha, Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, l like your response although l dont eat snakes, but how does it taste though?

2 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by jelal007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect
The DISGRACE here is you. It seems u've watched 2much NATGEO,and perhaps think the whites don't hunt at all. Go to Texas and see hw whites hunt wild animals 2b used 4 trophy and meat. Abeg no dey disgrace 9ja wit ur ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by yemmit90: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

We will outgrow this habit after we have finished wiping out all endangered species
And who told you the whites were once like this

He is telling you an obvious fact, development is a process, they were once like developing countries(from communism-agrarian-capitalism-modernzation).

People killed Animals for food all over the world but the manner at which people kill them unnecessary is what should be address. Besides, how would you justify all the lower animals the same Python had swallowed for food? Or do you think the Python wont do the same to its killer if it has a chance?

2 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Buhahahahaha, Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, l like your response although l dont eat snakes, but how does it taste though?
Lol...couldn't get myself to even taste it o. Those that did claimed it tastes really nice. Better than chicken they say.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Taeewo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nausea is the word
BeeBeeOoh:
I feel like vomitting
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:

It's gone into a pot of soup already grin

Lol. So nah internal waste be dat. I hope the snake does not fight back, from inside your intestines
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by supereagle(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Too expensive.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by zeburudaya: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Try using snake next time and you will become anti-goat meat.
Ichoro igwam na Ina eri anu agwo?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by iamkingzlee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Snake meat?? 35k

God!!! cry
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:
So a friend of mine traveled to Lagos and on his way back, he got this lovely creature grin
Have you ever seen a snake this big?
Ur friend get money 2 waste oooo. Y spend so much now?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by ensamy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is a non venomous and harmless snakes you didnt have to kill it. They could have kept it as pet or allow it to go back into the wild. This snake has the right to live just like its human killer . Cruelty to animals hmmm.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Tobium1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Snake post!!

courtesy Lalasticlala
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
ensamy:
This is a non venomous and harmless snakes you didnt have to kill it. They could have kept it as pet or allow it to go back into the wild. This snake has the right to live just like its human killer . Cruelty to animals hmmm.
And how about the countless goats and bush rats this snake had eaten. Don't they have a right to life too? Or this snake got this big simply by sucking in air?

2 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by phibetakappa: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
I'm very sure we'll have had VAMPIRE RIGHT ACTIVISTS on this thread if they were to be in existence.

2 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Odogwucharles: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beware bro, not every snake you eat... Don't say I didn't tell you oooo
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Anabel(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
While everyone is talking about eating it, I can't help but imagine it waking up and swallowing the buyer. This is Africa o, how we take sure say the so called killer no use jazz make am faint for a.while. Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
phibetakappa:
I'm very sure we'll have had VAMPIRE RIGHT ACTIVISTS on this thread if they were to be in existence.
Hahaha... Nice one man. I'm sure this same people eat beef, slaughter chicken for Christmas and Rams for Ileya. Now forming one kind yeye animal rights activist.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopeforcharles:
What will ur friend do with this reptile?
And how much did he brought this reptile?
Besides is he going to eat it or attiqueate it,
Who murdered this beautiful reptile?
Oga, there are nothing beautiful are snakes.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Soyhe(f): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Make d snake just move as una hold am, wetin for happen?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by AngelAhnie(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined
tongue
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Anabel(f): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Come to think of it o! Buying a snake for 35k is the reason government will not believe someone is suffering o. And I need this same 35k for a 2nd hand lappy to do my business plan. God save us o
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
loomer:
Na wa for this world o. So person use money buy snake to chop?
35k @ dat. Can u imagine? Yet, we complain that d country is hard, no money, etc. And people are buying snakes with huge sums.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect
Oh! The man from Ghana, maybe u nid to return to ur country grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dreamwaker:

No thanks, as tempting as it sounds o, I will rather have goat meat and cook it in various ways, fried with pepper, Asun, in stew with ewedu and gbegiri, BBQ style, suya, in shawarma and finally the goat head pepper soup or goat head nkwobi.

Kai! Goat don suffer for this broda hand.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by emorse(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
propzncribz:

Watch strap and phone case nko?

That's a big snake bro. He can make a face cap, back pack, and even singlet, boxers and a pair of bikinis for his babe.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Decrozz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:
So a friend of mine traveled to Lagos and on his way back, he got this lovely creature grin
Have you ever seen a snake this big?
Uncle himself grin grin grin
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Decrozz:
Uncle himself grin grin grin
Hahaha...how far bro. I see you still nairaland well. Hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
brother why u lying why d fvck u lying hmm oh my God stop lying
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by jordinsparkles(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ok what will he do with it now?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Kfed4ril(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
propzncribz:

Watch strap and phone case nko?

Lol and face cap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.