Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe (67992 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by addikt(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species

you talk about innocent ??.....aren't goats and chickens innocent more than snakes and crocodiles? ?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Kings2rule(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very soon devil go show. dem go still kill am buy n chop too. who una EPP?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by GoldEnyong(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
...and you still get brains to say that calabar people eat dog Am still wondering what make a real human eat snake..
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by san316(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined

Have u ever combined them?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by loomer: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Alisteven:

35k @ dat. Can u imagine? Yet, we complain that d country is hard, no money, etc. And people are buying snakes with huge sums.

Leave them na, tomorrow them go come NL dey ask for assistance. And now them no dey spend money on reasonable things
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Barrywilly(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If people keep killing them like this, they will be endangered species.
Don't worry yourself. In some Igbo areas, python are kings and being worshipped like that. So they can't be endangered species or go to extinction
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by luckyz4rea(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined

My thoughts relates your comment to that part of scripture that says... "For you have the poor with you always, Me you do not have always. The snake is hard to be seen unlike goats that can be seen almost everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by BABANGBALI: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lala come see your favourite meat. Make I bring gari and sugar for you?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Sirnioking(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If people keep killing them like this, they will be endangered species.
That's a Python sebae. From family Pythonidae. It is critically endangered.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Help me tell ur friend say him waste MONEY
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Abayor7: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect

you people should stop being foolish, would you prefer to kill it and eat it than for it to harm people around you??

or do you think snake is something you can play with?

dead sense you've got!

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Rozaystunna(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect
shut up smiley

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

Ok ok let's let this slide ok
I'm not yer woman,it doesn't really matter.
I moved us from that thread take a look at this topic though lipsrsealed
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by obontami: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not yer lady,,it doesn't really matter.
I moved us from that thread take alot at this topic though lipsrsealed

Puff puff are still vexing for me ?

I only stumbled on the thread common wifey

smiley
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:

35k. Variety is the spice of life. It's not everytime you eat beef or goat meat. Sometimes eat snake meat.

shocked 3500 or 3500 naira
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:

35k. Variety is the spice of life. It's not everytime you eat beef or goat meat. Sometimes eat snake meat.

shocked 35000 or 3500 naira
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

Puff puff are still vexing for me ?

I only stumbled on the thread common wifey

smiley
It really doesn't matter.
Did you look at this thread topic? lipsrsealed
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by supereagle(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
one Man's food...

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Pyroclast(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:
So a friend of mine traveled to Lagos and on his way back, he got this lovely creature grin
Have you ever seen a snake this big?

Just to answer your question. I haven't seen a python/boa constrictor(can't diffentiate) this big but I've seen one half as long. Guess where? Elebu, Oluyole, Ibadan. Within town!
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by IceDude(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw u can lie eh....Nobody will buy that snake 35k. Na ram?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Zannuof(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]beware of wat u eat!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by obontami: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It really doesn't matter.
Did you look at this thread topic? lipsrsealed

Yeah I've seen it.
Have u ate snake before ??

But puff-puff why are u doing shakara na, is it because off those ugly girls on that thread ??
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Xeedorf: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Naija i hail una, everything na shop shop.... don't later come here complain say you had a bad dream o
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by barack32(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

We will outgrow this habit after we have finished wiping out all endangered species
And who told you the whites were once like this
You talk like a comedian.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by redcliff: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopeforcharles:
What will ur friend do with this reptile?
And how much did he brought this reptile?
Besides is he going to eat it or attiqueate it,
Who murdered this beautiful reptile?

Your username fits your situation properly! grin
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

Yeah I've seen it.
Have u ate snake before ??

But puff-puff why are u doing shakara na, is it because off those ugly girls on that thread ??
I thought you wanted 2 forget,why are you still bringing it up?
No and I don't thi k I will lipsrsealed but I guess somebody has 2
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Olulinks(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
make i book space i don dey here already... cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy u na fit come join me later grin grin

35k for what?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by obontami: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I thought you wanted 2 forget,why are you still bringing it up?
No and I don't thi k I will lipsrsealed but I guess somebody has 2

I've eat snake once
But its been long
I mean d one that's has been roasted it taste good, I think u should try it someday
What do. You think ??
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by ERCROSS(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

We will outgrow this habit after we have finished wiping out all endangered species
And who told you the whites were once like this

Broz... inferiority complex abi na wetin dem dey call am, na wetin dey worry u be dat...
d whites na gods...
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:

I'm pro wildlife, but also human. Nature has a food chain that has to be respected and we are at the top of it. What would you do if you come across a snake like this, allow it slither away?
Give me a break please
@bolded I hope you aren't still in this country because that'll really be disgraceful of you.
But bro you have to admit something here. If everyone follows the mindset as you stated in bold then there will be no more wildlife in Nigeria anymore. You are really not pro wildlife in any way.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

I've eat snake once
But its been long
I mean d one that's has been roasted it taste good, I think u should try it someday
What do. You think ??
I think no cheesy I've accomplished my purpose on this thread bye wink
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Esdb3: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species

It is when you have two cars you can afford the luxury to decide which is for important occasions. This people are freaking hungry!!!!!!! The seller just made 35k!!! Have you any idea how tedious a work he'll do to get paid that high?! If people can make decent money working safe jobs, they won't go into the forest to kill snakes. Think before you type. Your fingers are controlled by your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.