Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers (35163 Views)

Appy Now: Graduate Customer Service Officer At British Council Nigeria / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ibunma:

Pls were you invited?

Those going for the test should keep us updated pls,, especially on the nature of the test.

Best of luck!
I attended the test today and have been invited for interview.

1 Like

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by omoghene1: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
HeIsJesus:

There are 2 test before Interview. Do you have an education background or degree?
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
HeIsJesus:

Pls for which position and which location?

And what's the nature of the test
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by nwakibie3(m): 12:50am On Sep 08, 2016
I just logged into my account and they said my application is still under consideration. I applied for Lagos branch. Please who is with me?

1 Like

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 5:22am On Sep 08, 2016
omoghene1:

There are 2 test before Interview. Do you have an education background or degree?
I have done both tests (APTIS and Work-based). I have both Education background and bachelor's degree. Position is Exams Officer - Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 5:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Ibunma:

Pls for which position and which location?

And what's the nature of the test
APTIS is a test of English which consists of writing, listening, speaking, verbal and vocabulary. You must pass each. I will ask SirBrightoc to send links to practice websites for these here.
The Work-based tests is paper based and tests your numerical skills, organisation skills and skills to spot error.
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by omoghene1: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2016
HeIsJesus:

I have done both tests (APTIS and Work-based). I have both Education background and bachelor's degree. Position is Exams Officer - Port Harcourt
Good luck in your Interview. Have you applied for the exams officer position in the past?And please do keep us posted on how the interview went . Thanks
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
HeIsJesus:

APTIS is a test of English which consists of writing, listening, speaking, verbal and vocabulary. You must pass each. I will ask SirBrightoc to send links to practice websites for these here.
The Work-based tests is paper based and tests your numerical skills, organisation skilgs and skills to spot error.

Thanks so much for this.

Pls we will like to get the link ASAP

Also you can help us share more light on the nature of questions in each category.

Also, the education background you have, is it NCE or what. I have both NCE & B. Sc in Education.

All the best
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
nwakibie3:
I just logged into my account and they said my application is still under consideration. I applied for Lagos branch. Please who is with me?
Same here!

Examinations Officer - Lagos

1 Like

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by SirBrightoc(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
HeIsJesus:

The Work-based tests is paper based and tests your numerical skills, organisation skilgs and skills to spot error.

https://www.britishcouncil.org/exam/aptis/take

1 Like

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
SirBrightoc:

https://www.britishcouncil.org/exam/aptis/take
We appreciate this immensely!
Wish you success
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Anas09: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Where is the link to apply nah?
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by omoghene1: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Wishing you all success in your Interview
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
omoghene1:
Wishing you all success in your Interview
Thanks bro and all. The interview has come and gone, waiting for the feedback, which I believe will be positive. Answered questions with real life examples from work experience on all the required behavioural attributes.
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by uboma(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
HeIsJesus:

Thanks bro and all. The interview has come and gone, waiting for the feedback, which I believe will be positive. Answered questions with real life examples from work experience on all the required behavioural attributes.

All the best to you...
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 12:40am On Sep 10, 2016
HeIsJesus:

Pls can u remember some of the interview questions?
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Ibunma:

Pls can u remember some of the interview questions?

Follow the link below. Take your time through it and you will be well equipped for their interview.
www.glassdoor.com/Interview/British-Council-Interview-Questions-E117008.htm
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Tstone1(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Please can anyone notice a chance in this?
What does the colours implies cos I noticed it keeps changing.

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by SirBrightoc(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Tstone1:
Please can anyone notice a chance in this?
What does the colours implies cos I noticed it keeps changing.
No special meaning is attached to that. Any change will be updated in your application status.

2 Likes

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 4:44am On Sep 13, 2016
So it means those that applied for Lagos centre has not been invited yet... Let's keep hope alive
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by nairacash1: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
SirBrightoc:

No special meaning is attached to that. Any change will be updated in your application status.
How did your interview go?
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by sylvophobia: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Good Morning Nairalanders,

My application for the position of an Invigilator in Lagos turned out unsuccessful sometime in July, but i was contacted early this month to indicate interest for this same position in Abuja, Enugu or Benin which i did.
May i know if there is someone who got the same email, and how far they have progressed.

Regards
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by calabardick(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
sylvophobia:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

My application for the position of an Invigilator in Lagos turned out unsuccessful sometime in July, but i was contacted early this month to indicate interest for this same position in Abuja, Enugu or Benin which i did.
May i know if there is someone who got the same email, and how far they have progressed.

Regards

yes my friend did, they sent the same mail to him.....

UK_Recruitment@britishcouncil.org
Add to contacts
9/05/16
[Unflag this message]
To: xxxxxxxx@msn.com
Dear xxxxxx,

We have identified the need for Invigilators in Abuja, Benin and Enugu.

Since we have you on our database as having applied for a similar role in the past, we would like to know if you are able to be an invigilator in any of these locations.

If you are interested, kindly send an email to Ann.Ayinde@ng.britishcouncil.org declaring your interest and your preferred location (Abuja, Benin or Enugu).

Thank you.

British Council Recruitment Team
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Ibunma:
So it means those that applied for Lagos centre has not been invited yet... Let's keep hope alive
Have they finally responded to your application for Lagos? Any update?
I have not heard anything from them and it is already over two weeks after the interview. Their website says that they will normally respond within two weeks.
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by gloire27: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
I got same mail on 5th sept but have not heard from them. Any update?

..ote author=calabardick post=49354480]

yes my friend did, they sent the same mail to him.....

UK_Recruitment@britishcouncil.org
Add to contacts
9/05/16
[Unflag this message]
To: xxxxxxxx@msn.com
Dear xxxxxx,

We have identified the need for Invigilators in Abuja, Benin and Enugu.

Since we have you on our database as having applied for a similar role in the past, we would like to know if you are able to be an invigilator in any of these locations.

If you are interested, kindly send an email to Ann.Ayinde@ng.britishcouncil.org declaring your interest and your preferred location (Abuja, Benin or Enugu).

Thank you.

British Council Recruitment Team
[/quote]
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Ibunma(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
HeIsJesus:

Have they finally responded to your application for Lagos? Any update?
I have not heard anything from them and it is already over two weeks after the interview. Their website says that they will normally respond within two weeks.

I have not heard from them...site still saying "Application Under Consideration"

1 Like

Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by HeIsJesus: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ibunma:

I have not heard from them...site still saying "Application Under Consideration"

Hope they have responded to your application.
I have been notified of my success in the interview.

Wish you the best too.
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by nairacash1: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2016
HeIsJesus:

Hope they have responded to your application. I have been notified of my success in the interview.
Wish you the best too.
Congrats please how long did it take to hear from them after the interview?
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by Roseey0(f): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
HeIsJesus:

Hope they have responded to your application.
I have been notified of my success in the interview.

Wish you the best too.

Are you still with British council?
Re: British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers by SirBrightoc(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Roseey0:

Are you still with British council?
No. Had another offer from WAEC which I considered better for me and I resigned from BC just after a month of joining them.

All the same, it is a very good place to work. They have just advertised some positions, including the one I resigned from. I encourage people to apply. They pay well and respect their staff welfare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.