Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? (1091 Views)

Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 / Make Money As A Fiverr Guru / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? by haryomikun(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Good morning to you all here. Am about opening a fiverr account and I have been reading up on it extensively. But there's something I usually come across when people talk about opening accounts with USA nationality. (I'll need to open an account with USA nationality because what I offer isn't possible to get as a Nigerian and I fear mistrust)

They say 'you must open the fiverr account with USA IP'. Does this mean that I have to get VPN software to change my IP before creating the account and also having to constantly change IP whenever I log in to my fiverr account.

Thanks in advance for your replies
Re: Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? by mercyway: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2016
haryomikun:
Good morning to you all here. Am about opening a fiverr account and I have been reading up on it extensively. But there's something I usually come across when people talk about opening accounts with USA nationality. (I'll need to open an account with USA nationality because what I offer isn't possible to get as a Nigerian and I fear mistrust)

They say 'you must open the fiverr account with USA IP'. Does this mean that I have to get VPN software to change my IP before creating the account and also having to constantly change IP whenever I log in to my fiverr account.

Download and use Epic browser

1 Like

Re: Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? by haryomikun(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2016
mercyway:
Download and use Epic browser
Okay boss! Thanks!
Re: Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? by demo4ril97(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2016
haryomikun:

Okay boss! Thanks!
for me it depends on the service you want to render!, some service can profit you without switching to an American flag but if it deals with writings I highly recommend a U.S (most preferable) or a U.K VPN. Let me ask you a simple question will you give a chinese money to prepare banga soup when there are Nigerians who are ready to help out.

Cc; my OGA venzal God bless you for the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Does VPN Need To Be Used When Creating A Fiverr Account? by favourboy1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
haryomikun:

baba!

(1) (Reply)

Direct To Garment Printers In Abuja / Dried Log Grain Rice For Sale. / Installment Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.