Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. (9161 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by haibe(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Otem u don dey fall my hand these days. Which kind talk be all this one?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Sorry to disappoint you but my dad did not die of a heart condition.

You were the one who mentioned a cripple on a bridge whom I have never seen which is proof that the cripple has been known to you for a good while yet you could not at least get him an artificial limb as the scientists you claimed to be and the advocate of Reverad.

My God does not need to prove anything to you as you stand with another and you declare another so the onus is on you to directly prove this other. But you sheepishly hide behind scientists as your god has nothing in itself to offer.

So Scientists are greater than Reverad and not the other way around. So I can safely say scientists are Reverad and not the demonic lies you spin due to your gods feelings of inadequacy.
You know he did but you're trying to cover it up here. Lemme tell you if you don't know. So what made him die?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
haibe:
Otem u don dey fall my hand these days. Which kind talk be all this one?
What do you mean? Explain.

I am human and I can get angry sometimes. This guy here is accusing me of demonic possession, so I am also giving it back to him.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by kevoh(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Why not ask the OP since he is so smart. Perhaps I am also a twin and naijadeyhia and 4evergod are twin brothers. Let him decipher that.
Please, Kindly answer the question? OP has already accused you, of which we are not sure of. A yes or no will dispel the accusation so that we will know who we are dealing with! Read up Rules 8 and 10.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
You know he did but you're trying to cover it up here. Lemme tell you if you don't know. So what made him die?

And you expect me to tell you? Lol

Dude my dad has been a lot in life and died when he had to as he was not sick when he died. He was hale and hearty.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2016
kevoh:

Please, Kindly answer the question? OP has already accused you, of which we are not sure of. A yes or no will dispel the accusation so that we will know who we are dealing with! Read up Rules 8 and 10.

Am I the one who said I am who I am not? Direct your question to the accuser. He it is who needs to prove it.

Besides I already asked that what if I am a twin? Letbhim decipher that.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by kevoh(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

The Adramelech in me made me detect it so. Same way the adramelech in me made me detect that his father died of heart problem which he claimed was healed. That same adramelech made me know that Naijadeyhia is only having mouth and I wished to meet him. cheesy

I would prefer a prudent approach before profiling someone. That's why I am asking these questions.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

And you expect me to tell you? Lol

Dude my dad has been a lot in life and died when he had to as he was not sick when he died. He was hale and hearty.

And you expect me to believe you when all I have ever known you for is lie. If you loved your father and you can raise the dead, why didn't you raise him to life when he died? But you claimed that you raised the dead through phone call. undecided

Linus Mba grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

And you expect me to believe you when all I have ever known you for is lie. If you loved your father and you can raise the dead, why didn't you raise him to life when he died? But you claimed that you raised the dead through phone call. undecided

Linus Mba grin

Where did I ever mention raising any dead via phone call? Did the dead man hear my voice over the phone? Dummy!

My dad died at our family home in the east while I was in Lagos and I knew it was time for him to go because God showed it to us a month before it happened.

My joy is that he died a believer and he blessed us 3 months before his demise. You know you are an attention seeker and love stories as you write a lot of them so I am indulging you.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Keep messing yourself around. The life of Christ is 100% possible. What are Christs work really...

Righteousness? His blood and his spirit perfects that in me.

Love my enemies? The easiest of them all because ignorance is what makes one anothers enemy but replace ignorance with Knowledge and you have a friend.

Tolerance and temperance? Equally easy. Still boils down to ignorance

Miracles? God has used me to raise the dead, cast out demons, heal sicknessss and diseases and if He can heal one he can heal all. By the way 2 Nairalanders I have never met but who reached out to me...one with HIV and another with fibroid have been healed simply via prayer over the phone....doctors report (before and after) are with me but I will respect their privacy...

Why not bring me a mad man or an HIV patient and see if they would not be healed. Better yet, why not take out just 1 week and genuinely ask God to reveal Himself to you. Ask Him 10mins a day for 1 week since you enjoy proof and see if He wouldnt show you proof by Himself. But you wouldn't not because you cannot but because you will not.

Keep on being bitter with God...it does not diminish His glory or His power.

Now, at the Bolded, is it true that you have raised the dead before? Why didn't you raise your father from the dead?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

I know the entity in you is parasitic and needs attention to remain relevant which is why you keep jumping around seeking attention and vehemently posting your doctufos on everyones thread so as to force it down their throats.

My position with you still stands. Play your role as an ambassador of Reverad by meeting the need of the cripple on the bridge since he is well know to you and you ply that route a lot. Is it not better for you to give hom a prostethic limb and then mock God that He couldnt heal Him than for you to know you can not offer any help of your own and needs God to releave you of this quagmire.

Use your brain for once and prove your Reverad.
lols
if he choose not to be a good ambassador to his god why don't you do that to prove you are worshipping a living god. since you claimed you have been waking death up for long I don't think this little one should be hard for you

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Linus Mba grin

Shifting goal posts will not help you. Will you or can't you get the artificial limb for your crippled friend on the bridge?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

But you are the person who said that I should meet you to cast out the demon in me. So when can we meet? Can we meet at Thomas Estate if you wish? Or we should meet in front of School Masters Academy or YAD PRIME SHOPPING PLAZA. Let's just meet as you said, to remove the Adramelech you said that you saw in me. Or don't you wish that I am set free? cheesy

u know all those things he said are blatant lie, abi why do you like trouble like this

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Now, at the Bolded, is it true that you have raised the dead before? Why didn't you raise your father from the dead?

Am I a twin? First answer that.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2016
OgundeleT:
lols
if he choose not to be a good ambassador to his god why don't you do that to prove you are worshipping a living god. since you claimed you have been waking death up for long I don't think this little one should be hard for you

The question you should ask him is ifbhe is talking about the same person because personally I have nothing to prove to him but he has everything to prove to the followers of his doctofus. He mentioned a cripple on a bridge who is known to him and not me.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
Please, don't mock the holy spirit. You are playing with hell fire. Sorry, you are already a Nigerian, so hell fire is not a new thing to you. Sometimes i think bcus most of these northerner are muslim dats y T. B Joshua, Adeboye n co refused to heal dem, if not holy spirit sef go bow if dem use 2 dangote trailer go offload dos Almanjiri inside dia auditorium.

Tell your holy spirit to come and punish me if he really exist. Tell him that I AbdulJabbar challange him to a duel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Am I a twin? First answer that.

Already you have agreed that you are the same, so why this question?
And Pls don't derail. The question is, WHERE SHOULD WE MEET SO THAT YOU CAN HEAL A CRIPPLE AND ALSO CAST OUT THE DEMON YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO CAST OUT OF ME? [
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
Pls come and cure the lame as you said. But you said that I should meet you so that you can cast out the demon in me and I agreed to meet you. So why bringing out this confession right now? Or do you think I don't want the Adramelech cast out?

So I ASK AGAIN, 4EVERGOD, CAN WE MEET AT THE JAKANDE BRIDGE SO THAT YOU CAN CAST OUT THAT DEMON YOU SAID THAT YOU SAW INSIDE ME?

THANKS.

Lololol. How did he get to know that there is Adramelech in you?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

The Adramelech in me made me detect it so. Same way the adramelech in me made me detect that his father died of heart problem which he claimed was healed. That same adramelech made me know that Naijadeyhia is only having mouth and I wished to meet him. cheesy

Lol, nothing brain cannot do o. If you do meditation daily, Christians will be scared of you and even dream of you as a witch. That's what's making me smart. I have become a detective.

I remember Goddys who said that his small god will make me, the user of the GODGIVEN Brain beg for bread on July 6. To the shock of everyone, that guy displayed his account number publicly on NL, begging for money online. It's good to use our brains o, else one will just end up sad in the afterlife after realizing that one has lived his entire life scammed by religions.
u wan kill me with laughter o

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Which is easier, for a friend to buy an artificial limb for a friend he has known for a good while or for a stranger to pray for healing over someone unknown to him?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

The question you should ask him is ifbhe is talking about the same person because personally I have nothing to prove to him but he has everything to prove to the followers of his doctofus. He mentioned a cripple on a bridge who is known to him and not me.
he just want you to prove to him that you are not lying that you normally perform miracles
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Already you have agreed that you are the same, so why this question?
And Pls don't derail. The question is, WHERE SHOULD WE MEET SO THAT YOU CAN HEAL A CRIPPLE AND ALSO CAST OUT THE DEMON YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO CAST OUT OF ME? [

Oh so I am naijadeyhia? Interesting!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

he just want you to prove to him that you are not lying that you normally perform miracles

He came up with cripple talk out of nowhere and you expect me to listen to him? He also claimed to know this cripple which means he has shared his doctofus with the same cripple or is he limited to preaching his doctofus on nairaland? I do not even know the cripple man he popped up with neither does he know me so he is the one who needs to prove his doctofus to his crippled friend as I do not even know what he is regurgitating.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

No man has the ability to perform miracles if not enabled by God. However he believes in God as well but a different kind who follows after science. Why can't he respond to his crippled friend based on the god he believes in. Why wait for mine before he can prove his.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Adeoba10(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Tell your holy spirit to come and punish me if he really exist. Tell him that I AbdulJabbar challange him to a duel
Hollup... Hey.... I tell u say i get holy spirit? Morofa, its a sin to blasphemy d holy spirit.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

No man has the ability to perform miracles if not enabled by God. However he believes in God as well but a different kind who follows after science. Why can't he respond to his crippled friend based on the god he believes in. Why wait for mine before he can prove his.
otemanuduno never said his god can perform miracle before if i get him right, me too can attest to it when you said it on your post once that u and one DLBC doctor woke up a child at his hospital, but the guy/man was saying you lied for all those miracles you claimed you people are performing. so now he want you to come and show him you are not lying by simply joining him at the venue to do that normal thing
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

He came up with cripple talk out of nowhere and you expect me to listen to him? He also claimed to know this cripple which means he has shared his doctofus with the same cripple or is he limited to preaching his doctofus on nairaland? I do not even know the cripple man he popped up with neither does he know me so he is the one who needs to prove his doctofus to his crippled friend as I do not even know what he is regurgitating.
to me the man/guy is an atheist, all his post are sarcasm i guess.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:

Hollup... Hey.... I tell u say i get holy spirit? Morofa, its a sin to blasphemy d holy spirit.
Gawd!gringringringrin

I only challanged him to a duel. I didn't say he is useless or anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

otemanuduno never said his god can perform miracle before if i get him right, me too can attest to it when you said it on your post once that u and one DLBC doctor woke up a child at his hospital, but the guy/man was saying you lied for all those miracles you claimed you people are performing. so now he want you to come and show him you are not lying by simply joining him at the venue to do that normal thing

I guess you do not even know what he preaches. He preaches that science can perform the miracles God can. Simple.

So we do not need the God we profess but science.

So he needs to prove his miraculous science by buying his friend an artificial limb? If he cannot then that means his god has not provided him with the money to prove science as his foremost ambassador and the one with the truths of the doctufos.

If I go to him and ask him for personal proof he would say "use your brain" or "look at scientists" while I am asking for a "personal" proof from him.
Is that not falsehood and deception?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

This guy is derailing. Before you judge people, check their doctrine. I have checked your doctrine and have seen that yahweh was busy promising what he cannot and has never do. Check the DOCTUFOS and you will see nowhere where GOD ALMIGHTY, the father of yahweh, promised anyone healing. He is GOD OF NATURE. NATURE CAN CURE YOU AND NATURAL THINGS CAN DO SO ALSO. SCIENTISTS WHO USED THEIR BRAINS ARE THE ONES ACTUALLY IN CHARGE. religion is just a mess on the people. They have been there deceiving people.

4evergod, the thread of false testimonies you opened was meant for the purpose of adding more income to your income by duping people. You are a 419 guy and you know that I know that.

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, LET ALL THE PROPHETS OF yahweh and all his hosts begin to run kabakaba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

to me the man/guy is an atheist, all his post are sarcasm i guess.

Eartum called me out of Christianity to reveal the GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. I do paste the doctrine he gives me here and in fact, it is filled with thousands of gods and only one GOD(their creator). So how does that transcend to atheism?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by OgundeleT(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Eartum called me out of Christianity to reveal the GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. I do paste the doctrine he gives me here and in fact, it is filled with thousands of gods and only one GOD(their creator). So how does that transcend to atheism?
ok sir. i don hear you o. but do you claimed scientist do perform miracles? the guy said you said so and i will want you to clarify that to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does The Holy Spirit Have A Name? / Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football / Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.