Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. (9158 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

I guess you do not even know what he preaches. He preaches that science can perform the miracles God can. Simple.

So we do not need the God we profess but science.

So he needs to prove his miraculous science by buying his friend an artificial limb? If he cannot then that means his god has not provided him with the money to prove science as his foremost ambassador and the one with the truths of the doctufos.

If I go to him and ask him for personal proof he would say "use your brain" or "look at scientists" while I am asking for a "personal" proof from him.
Is that not falsehood and deception?
The prosthetic legs which you spoke about, it is the truth that it can be used by the lame to walk. I'm even trying to find out how much it is sold. Then I am gonna acquire it and invite you to see how the lame can use it. I'll keep in touch with you when I've acquired enough money to get it.
Then after the lame has worn it, I will first take it back and wait for yahweh to use you to heal the lame. I'm making my research about buying the prostethic limb immediately.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

This guy is derailing. Before you judge people, check their doctrine. I have checked your doctrine and have seen that yahweh was busy promising what he cannot and has never do. Check the DOCTUFOS and you will see nowhere where GOD ALMIGHTY, the father of yahweh, promised anyone healing. He is GOD OF NATURE. NATURE CAN CURE YOU AND NATURAL THINGS CAN DO SO ALSO. SCIENTISTS WHO USED THEIR BRAINS ARE THE ONES ACTUALLY IN CHARGE. religion is just a mess on the people. They have been there deceiving people.

4evergod, the thread of false testimonies you opened was meant for the purpose of adding more income to your income by duping people. You are a 419 guy and you know that I know that.

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, LET ALL THE PROPHETS OF yahweh and all his hosts begin to run kabakaba cheesy

The clown is back! You are actually the one derailing.

Your Reverad is the god of scientists and science offers solution that God cannot offer so this to you makes Reverad and science greater than God so why is it to hard to buy an artificial limb for your friend? Or is the artificial limb not a product of science?

You are supposed to be the only one Reverad speaks to and instructs so this means all the secrets of science should be with you and not with scientists. You should be the one guiding scientists and helping them understand the things they are yet to understand. Rather you are empty even when it comes to the same Science you claim Reverad rules over.

You wait for scientific discoveries and start shouting "reverad said it o" but you never contributed or guided or corrected any of their errors.

If your Reverad is the god of scientists then you should hold the knowledge they lack regarding the cure for cancer or the cure for AIDS and every other scientific challenge. Don't you think so?

Are you not deceiving yourself?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

The prosthetic legs which you spoke about, it is the truth that it can be used by the lame to walk. I'm even trying to find out how much it is sold. Then I am gonna acquire it and invite you to see how the lame can use it. I'll keep in touch with you when I've acquired enough money to get it.
Then after the lame has worn it, I will first take it back and wait for yahweh to use you to heal the lame. I'm making my research about buying the prostethic limb immediately.

So now I am teaching you the teacher on how to use your own brain. Very good to know.

You don't need research on its cost. Go into the nearest orthopaedic hospital and they will tell you.

Or google is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA began to ginger the people in July that he has done this and that. He said that he has healed the lame and raised the dead through phone call and Analice, the friend of Liar swallowed everything he said whole.

4evergod said he lives in Ajah. He told of how his father Mr. Ekwueme was healed from a heart problem(although his father is now late as a result of the same heart problem).

The guy also said that he can make an amputated leg grow out and cure HIV and anas09 swallowed it whole, same way he swallowed the dead story of Fayose healing the lame whole at arrival without a single confirmation undecided

Okay, when 4evergod was making mouth, Dalaman challenged him and promised to bring an HIV positive person to him for healing. 4everGod boldly accepted and said Dalaman should bring him. Then Dalaman said that he was going to contact those people first.[size=18pt] That was when the boasting of 4everGod started as if 'contacting the people' meant that Dalaman was scared of him. [/size]

You know na, me Otem have been going everywhere looking for at least one single miracle from churches but I have never seen one. In deeper life for example, people you sit with who are having external problems can never get cured. e.g the lame, those with stroke, conspicuous eye problems, obvious cancer, unequal legs, etc. But people who say they were mad, they have stomach problems and all internal problems(the stagemanaged ones) will always come out to share their testi-money(they have been paid).

Back to 4evergod matter, I challenged the guy, who was actually using the name NAIJADEYHIA to propagate the lie that he raised the dead through phone call. I told Naijadeyhia that on Jakande bridge very close to Ajah where he lives, a lame guy is always there sweeping the top of the bridge. So we should both meet there and then I'll see him healing the lame.

That was what I said o. Then Naijadeyhia just stopped. He didn't respond again with his NAIJADEYHIA ACCOUNT. THEN THE GUY SWITCHED OVER TO 4evergod account and came to my DOCTUFOS thread to challenge me that I am a demon.

The guy said he saw Adramelech inside me. He said that adramelech is a demon grin
So he said that we should meet so that he could chase Adramelech out of me. Then I perceived that 4evergod was the same Naijadeyhia whose real name is Samuel Ekwueme. Sharperly I agreed to meet 4evergod on the same Jakande bridge where I also agreed to meet Naijadeyhia.

That was how 4evergod also stopped talking to me o. I kept on saying, LET'S MEET TODAY, LET'S MEET TODAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, BUT BOTH NAIJADEYHIA AND 4EVERGOD DIDN'T REPLY ME O.

My advice for real, IF ANY PASTOR ASK YOU TO COME TO HIS HOUSE OR INSIDE HIS CHURCH FOR HEALING, GIVE THEM A NEUTRAL PLACE, ESPECIALLY A PLACE WHERE THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE ARE GATHERED. THAT'S WHERE THE STORY WILL END. grin

kumuyi,Adeboye, Oyakhilome and TB Joshua had supposedly healed thousands within their church building, but they have healed no single soul on the roadside.

Or let me put it this way, they have healed thousands of people we do not know. But they have not healed a single person from the people we know one on one(not those we see at distance places).

cc: Johnydon22, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Muafrika2, Anas09, Analice, Joagbaje, Jcross, AmenRa1, HopefulLandlord, Ranchoddas, Keandre, Hahn, Mrzenographer
Otem stop boasting and talking rubbish. I challenged you to come to Chosen Church, and you evaded it. You are here saying you have been going to churches and have never seen any real miracle.
Come yo Chosen,bring a lame,insane or even HIV person and come and see power.
You are becoming vain this days. Stop!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Tobitrueman(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
I personally haven't seen a politician steall money

grin cheesy grin I dey feel you bro, I beg help rewire these ignoramous of an homosapien
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

ok sir. i don hear you o. but do you claimed scientist do perform miracles? the guy said you said so and i will want you to clarify that to him

I never said so. I only said that SCIENTISTS HAVE SOLUTIONS TO MANY PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY CRITICALLY USED THEIR GOD-GIVEN BRAINS WHICH RELIGION HAS TRIED TO MAKE US ABANDON AND ONLY WORSHIP THEIR OWN gods.

For example, STEVE JOBS, the owner of Apple was always engulfed in yoga practise, and he testified that he got many solutions to problems while practising yoga(meditation) which involves the use of the inner eyes which yahweh(satan) has commanded his worshippers to never use.

I also have used meditation to get how an adult male bed-wetter can prevent it. I have tried it on two people and it worked. It is simply by masturbation at night, which will cause erection during sleep, whenever urine is trying to seep out unconsciously. This erection will make urine not to flow out.

Now hearing this, a Christian will start saying 'demon!' demon! ' because of the word 'masturbation' they here. but they don't know that when a doctor needs sperm in the hospital, it is the same method they will use.

Religious people are low-thinkers, especially the Christians.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Adeoba10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Gawd!gringringringrin

I only challanged him to a duel. I didn't say he is useless or anything.
Haaaa.. .. Holy Spirit is useless? Na only u talk am o. shocked shocked Thank God, i didn't say LIKE the P in PSYCHOLOGY.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA began to ginger the people in July that he has done this and that. He said that he has healed the lame and raised the dead through phone call and Analice, the friend of Liar swallowed everything he said whole.

4evergod said he lives in Ajah. He told of how his father Mr. Ekwueme was healed from a heart problem(although his father is now late as a result of the same heart problem).

The guy also said that he can make an amputated leg grow out and cure HIV and anas09 swallowed it whole, same way he swallowed the dead story of Fayose healing the lame whole at arrival without a single confirmation undecided

Okay, when 4evergod was making mouth, Dalaman challenged him and promised to bring an HIV positive person to him for healing. 4everGod boldly accepted and said Dalaman should bring him. Then Dalaman said that he was going to contact those people first.[size=18pt] That was when the boasting of 4everGod started as if 'contacting the people' meant that Dalaman was scared of him. [/size]

You know na, me Otem have been going everywhere looking for at least one single miracle from churches but I have never seen one. In deeper life for example, people you sit with who are having external problems can never get cured. e.g the lame, those with stroke, conspicuous eye problems, obvious cancer, unequal legs, etc. But people who say they were mad, they have stomach problems and all internal problems(the stagemanaged ones) will always come out to share their testi-money(they have been paid).

Back to 4evergod matter, I challenged the guy, who was actually using the name NAIJADEYHIA to propagate the lie that he raised the dead through phone call. I told Naijadeyhia that on Jakande bridge very close to Ajah where he lives, a lame guy is always there sweeping the top of the bridge. So we should both meet there and then I'll see him healing the lame.

That was what I said o. Then Naijadeyhia just stopped. He didn't respond again with his NAIJADEYHIA ACCOUNT. THEN THE GUY SWITCHED OVER TO 4evergod account and came to my DOCTUFOS thread to challenge me that I am a demon.

The guy said he saw Adramelech inside me. He said that adramelech is a demon grin
So he said that we should meet so that he could chase Adramelech out of me. Then I perceived that 4evergod was the same Naijadeyhia whose real name is Samuel Ekwueme. Sharperly I agreed to meet 4evergod on the same Jakande bridge where I also agreed to meet Naijadeyhia.

That was how 4evergod also stopped talking to me o. I kept on saying, LET'S MEET TODAY, LET'S MEET TODAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, BUT BOTH NAIJADEYHIA AND 4EVERGOD DIDN'T REPLY ME O.

My advice for real, IF ANY PASTOR ASK YOU TO COME TO HIS HOUSE OR INSIDE HIS CHURCH FOR HEALING, GIVE THEM A NEUTRAL PLACE, ESPECIALLY A PLACE WHERE THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE ARE GATHERED. THAT'S WHERE THE STORY WILL END. grin

kumuyi,Adeboye, Oyakhilome and TB Joshua had supposedly healed thousands within their church building, but they have healed no single soul on the roadside.

Or let me put it this way, they have healed thousands of people we do not know. But they have not healed a single person from the people we know one on one(not those we see at distance places).

cc: Johnydon22, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Muafrika2, Anas09, Analice, Joagbaje, Jcross, AmenRa1, HopefulLandlord, Ranchoddas, Keandre, Hahn, Mrzenographer
Gift of spirit differs. Some have gift of prophecy,some gift of healing etc. Comr to Chosen with any person with any physical ailment whatsoever,if you don't see what will shock your generations,let me be put to shame in this life! Stop boasting. Come and see raw power as Pastor Lazarus Muoka releases prayers to heaven
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

I never said so. I only said that SCIENTISTS HAVE SOLUTIONS TO MANY PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY CRITICALLY USED THEIR GOD-GIVEN BRAINS WHICH RELIGION HAS TRIED TO MAKE US ABANDON AND ONLY WORSHIP THEIR OWN gods.

For example, STEVE JOBS, the owner of Apple was always engulfed in yoga practise, and he testified that he got many solutions to problems while practising yoga(meditation) which involves the use of the inner eyes which yahweh(satan) has commanded his worshippers to never use.

I also have used meditation to get how an adult male bed-wetter can prevent it. I have tried it on two people and it worked. It is simply by masturbation at night, which will cause erection during sleep, whenever urine is trying to seep out unconsciously. This erection will make urine not to flow out.

Now hearing this, a Christian will start saying 'demon!' demon! ' because of the word 'masturbation' they here. but they don't know that when a doctor needs sperm in the hospital, it is the same method they will use.

Stop talking about and using other people who excelled using science as an example. They have never heard or spoken with Reverad and do not know him as a god of anything. Only you have access to Reverad so speak about yourself!

Speak about your great scientific prowess and knowledge which other scientists are yet in the dark about.

Show us how it is that Reverad cannot reveal to you his ambassador one singular scientific knowledge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
Otem stop boasting and talking rubbish. I challenged you to come to Chosen Church, and you evaded it. You are here saying you have been going to churches and have never seen any real miracle.
Come yo Chosen,bring a lame,insane or even HIV person and come and see power.
You are becoming vain this days. Stop!

See Goddys, the homo who prophesied in the name of his god that I will beg for bread on July 6 and lose all my property. grin He is also talking abi? Don't worry I will display the diamond bank account you used to beg for money online two days later(July cool. Whereas I OTEM, shared recharge cards on the day you said that yahweh told you I will beg for bread, you confessed with your own mouth two days later that you are in need of money and pasted your acct. no. on NL here begging for money. I dey come, let me go and start digging up those things again grin

Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.
https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/message-otem

Then two days later, goodys pasted this on Nairaland, begging for money:
Goddys: .@agarwu23 and ymodulus, please help. Please I'm truly in need. Acct no: acct no: 0034498580. Diamond bank
https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/65#47329611

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lmao at your comedy.

So an erection will stop urine from flowing. So you do not realise that even 12 yr olds know this? When we were small we all used to get morning erections and we know that when you have an erection you cannot pee. There is nothing scientific about it..simple biology.

Same way you cannot sleep with your wife and with an erection pass out urine and not sperm.

You are a clown and have zero scientic knowledge. For someone who boasts about a god of science you are a shame to him for lacking that which you declare.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:

Haaaa.. .. Holy Spirit is useless? Na only u talk am o. shocked shocked Thank God, i didn't say LIKE the P in PSYCHOLOGY.
Wait. Are you calling him a psycho? shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Lmao at your comedy.

So an erection will stop urine from flowing. So you do not realise that even 12 yr olds know this? When we were small we all used to get morning erections and we know that when you have an erection you cannot pee. There is nothing scientific about it..simple biology.

Same way you cannot sleep with your wife and with an erection pass out urine and not sperm.

You are a clown and have zero scientic knowledge. For someone who boasts about a god of science you are a shame to him for lacking that which you declare.

Olodo, have you ever suggested masturbation for any adult bed-wetting? You only have the idea but you haven't thought of using it to solve a problem. I have used it for two people and it worked. That's what science is about, not just saying without practising. Olodo.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Olodo, have you ever suggested masturbation for any adult bed-wetting? You only have the idea but you haven't thought of using it to solve a problem. I have used it for two people and it worked. That's what science is about, not just saying without practising. Olodo.

hahahaha lmao do you even know how ridiculous you sound Mr Comedy? If at your age you do not know that erections inhibit urine flow then you are beyond being a scientific charlatan .

So all this while you have known Reverad his only scientific contribution to your brain is errections and bedwetting? Dude that Reverad is an ignoramous. in fact both of you are of the same league of ignoramus. lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

hahahaha lmao do you even know how ridiculous you sound Mr Comedy? If at your age you do not know that erections inhibit urine flow then you are beyond being a scientific charlatan .

So all this while you have known Reverad his only scientific contribution to your brain is errections and bedwetting? Dude that Reverad is an ignoramous. in fact both of you are of the same league of ignoramus. lol

Everyone knows 1+1=2 but is that where it stops? Scientists are those who used physical phenomenons to solve physical problems. That's what I'm saying. The knowledge that erect*ion inhibits flow of urine is what I applied to solve bed-wetting problem which I am talking about. And two people are already sharing their testimonies. So oga, I am not telling you that I AM THE FIRST TO KNOW THAT ERECTI*ON INHIBIT URINE FLOW, BUT I AM THE FIRST TO SUGGEST IT TO PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE TO CURE BEDWETTING PROBLEMS AND THEY DID IT AND SAW THAT IT WORKED. THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING HERE MAN, WHICH YOU KNOW.

Recommend this to those who have nightmares and always see themselves shouting 'jesus' in their dreams to chase the supposed demons away. Tell them to think for one month that their own names can chase the demons away. Then let them sleep. To their shock, when they sleep and find any nightmare again, they'll be using their own name and the supposed demons will still run away. That's what the brain can do. Whatever you think during the day, you see it in your dreams. That's why atheists are always free from 'attacks'. You know why? They don't believe in it. cheesy

Pls don't always dilute whatever I mean.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by raphieMontella: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Breakdbond:

When science does, they will ascribe it to their powerless God
really sad...
A man wud take an appropriate medicine for an appropriate illness...and when he is better
he wud rant loudly thank u lord for curing me...really sad...

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

really sad...
A man wud take an appropriate medicine for an appropriate drug...and when he is better
he wud rant loudly thank u lord for curing me...really sad...
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by raphieMontella: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
Gift of spirit differs. Some have gift of prophecy,some gift of healing etc. Comr to Chosen with any person with any physical ailment whatsoever,if you don't see what will shock your generations,let me be put to shame in this life! Stop boasting. Come and see raw power as Pastor Lazarus Muoka releases prayers to heaven
an amputee?
There's a chosen branch some metres away from my home...i dont usually get a cool evening when they pray..chisos see speakers they use..noise pollution..
I havent seen anybody in my street healed there..buh
I can take one there...can i?

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Everyone knows 1+1=2 but is that where it stops? Scientists are those who used physical phenomenons to solve physical problems. That's what I'm saying. The knowledge that erect*ion inhibits flow of urine is what I applied to solve bed-wetting problem which I am talking about. And two people are already sharing their testimonies. So oga, I am not telling you that I AM THE FIRST TO KNOW THAT ERECTION INHIBIT URINE FLOW, BUT I AM THE FIRST TO SUGGEST IT TO PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE AND THEY DID IT AND SAW THAT IT WORKED. THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING HERE MAN WHICH YOU KNOW.

Recommend this to those who have nightmares also and always see themselves shouting 'jesus' in their dreams to chase the supposed demons away. Tell them to think for one month that their own names can chase the demons away. Then let them sleep. To their shock, when they sleep and find any nightmare again, they'll be using their own name and the supposed demons will still run away. That's what the brain can do. Whatever you think during the day, you see it in your dreams. That's why atheists are always free from 'attacks'. You know why? They don't believe in it. cheesy

Pls don't always dilute whatever I mean.

Dilute ke? I am only watching you try to save yourself from drowning. You know you are a charlatan and only looking for the gullible to deceive same way you were deceived by the ignoramus called Reverad. If you would believe such an entity who is full of kindergarten science yet claims he is the god of scientists then that says a lot about your scientific racketeering.

All this noise about Reverad is just based on pee and erections. na wa o. Otem the comedian! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lololol. How did he get to know that there is Adramelech in you?
because he asked me questions which I was answering him, then his title-block head suggested to him that the a demon called adramelech was subject to him, that's why I am answering all his questions cheesy

When I was a Christian back in those days too, I used to pray 'die by fire' prayer against a supposed witch. One day when I heard that the woman was going to her village, I said my prayer has destroyed her power and she was going to the village to renew it. Lol grin

Christianity and Mumuness are synonymous o wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
because he asked me questions which I was answering him, then his title-block head suggested to him that the a demon called adramelech was subject to him, that's why I am answering all his questions cheesy

When I was a Christian back in those days too, I used to pray 'die by fire' prayer against a supposed witch. One day when I heard that the woman was going to her village, I said my prayer has destroyed her power and she was going to the village to renew it. Lol grin

you sound like a broken record. Practically all your defensive posts contain this same gist about a witch and a village. dont you have anything new?

All Reverad has scientifically shown you is it pee and erections alone? if there is anything else like a revelation on the cure of AIDS and CANCER please share with me or us all. At least if you do not have the money for an artificial limb for your friend now at least you would have some passive knowledge of the cure to the above sicknesses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

grin well I won't say anything about christianity. The only thing that attracted my attention was where he said you have a demon inside you called Adramelech gringringrin
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

yahweh(satan) has deceived you so much. May God Almighty shine the light upon your brain soon. BTW, when can we meet so that you can cast out Adramelech the demon you saw in me out?

Or lemme just ask this question: at least many learned people are seeing our banters here:

AM I TRULY POSSESSED BY DEMONS? cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

you sound like a broken record. Practically all your defensive posts contain this same gist about a witch and a village. dont you have anything new?

All Reverad has scientifically shown you is it pee and erections alone? if there is anything else like a revelation on the cure of AIDS and CANCER please share with me or us all.
At least if you do not have the money for an artificial limb for your friend now at least you would have some passive knowledge of the cure to the above sicknesses.
promise me you won't steal this idea and then we start seeing them using the method in churches, claiming that it comes from churches first. The idea of curing AIDS AND CANCER will appear on the DOCTUFOS first before I paste it anywhere. Else, someone like you will steal the idea and ascribe it to your dumb god, yahweh.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

yahweh(satan) has deceived you so much. May God Almighty shine the light upon your brain soon. BTW, when can we meet so that you can cast out Adramelech the demon you saw in me out?

Or lemme just ask this question: at least many learned people are seeing our banters here:

AM I TRULY POSSESSED BY DEMONS? cheesy

shifting the goal post again.

Has Reverad not given you enough money to defend science? Has he revealed hidden scientific knowledge to you which has baffled scientists for years? Afterall he is the god of scientists which automatically makes him a god of science.

How is it that his own ambassador cannot spend money on the same scientific materials in order to help his crippled friend but wants others to embrace their scientific brain while he has not yet embraced his own.

Are you not living in falsehood and deception? Are you not a scientific charlatan?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
promise me you won't steal this idea and then we start seeing them using the method in churches, claiming that it comes from churches first. The idea of curing AIDS AND CANCER will appear on the DOCTUFOS first before I paste it anywhere. Else, someone like you will steal the idea and ascribe it to your dumb god, yahweh.

hahahahaha see falsehood. if you had this knowledge all this while why focus on pee and erections when you could have garnished the doctufos with it so eloquently?

lying comedian! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Otemanuduno pls don't run away. Come and teach me how erections stop unrine from flowing as if I did not know about it. Maybe there is something about it I missed. Lol

Such a great comedian. You would have become rich by now. Do you fancy nollywood? I can connect you o.

Lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:
Otemanuduno pls don't run away. Come and teach me how erections stop unrine from flowing as if I did not know about it. Maybe there is something about it I missed. Lol

Such a great comedian. You would have become rich by now. Do you fancy nollywood? I can connect you o.

Lmao

You can't be a good scientist at all. Erectio*n stops urine from flowing, yes that is a common knowledge. But that knowledge has never been applied to solve bed-wetting problems for adult males who have it. SO THE LATTER IS WHAT I APPLIED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROBLEM AND IT WORKED FOR THEM.

guy, you can't reason along the scientific line at all. That's what Christianity has brought upon human brains.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

hahahahaha see falsehood. if you had this knowledge all this while why focus on pee and erections when you could have garnished the doctufos with it so eloquently?

lying comedian! grin grin grin grin grin

It's like you don't know that large amount of money is needed to carry out a scientific research and to invent things. The one I shared wouldn't require any money at all, but the bigger problems like aids and cancer will require some money and it's not someone like you that will make the inventions. Doctors and scientists will, and they are the people who needs the info. not you.

Yours is to cast out demons and speak in tongues that's all grin
So guy, where can we meet so that you can cast out the demon you said you spotted in me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Adeoba10(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Wait. Are you calling him a psycho? shockedshockedshockedshocked
Haaaaa..... Guy, i must report you to our Daddy G. O who raped his church member last week for proper deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Weah96: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:

Go to the Mosque in Jeddah, by the rail station. You will feel the presence of God.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:

Haaaaa..... Guy, i must report you to our Daddy G. O who raped his church member last week for proper deliverance.

That one is his junior brother na. I'm reporting you to this one

https://www.nairaland.com/3274103/how-church-general-overseer-raped

Oops! Seems like we are reporting each other to the same person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Our Best Easter In Nearly A Decade – Borno CAN / Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football / Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.