Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. (9159 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
otem4eartum:

At the Bolded, you are a liar. Let me lecture you. In science, it starts from idea, then series of experiments would be carried out which will take years. Then finally, scientists can then call it a SOLUTION if it works out.

[size=22pt]What I say is that I HAVE AN IDEA. THE IDEA WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE DOCTUFOS AT THE TIME OF ITS PUBLISHING(THAT SHOULD BE 2016). THEN SCIENTISTS WILL WORK ON IT AND THEN... SOLUTION COMES[/size]

Pls don't be in a hurry, okay? THIS WORLD IS ALL ABOUT GRADUAL PROCESSES, NOT SPONTANEOUS. LEMME GO AND HAVE MY MEDITATION FOR NOW, SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. BYE FOR NOW wink

[b][size=20pt]So reverad cannot even provide a scientific solution to cancer and AIDS and all you have is an IDEA?

Now you conveniently have an idea but have a clear detailed write up of your doctufos?

I guess your Oteism is beyond imagination. An ignoramus of a reverad can give you a detailed doctufos but not a detailed cure for HIV and cancer?

LMAO ROTFLMAO[[/size]/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Thats why i asked him to decipher if i am his twin. I guess the screengrab of my moniker and naijadeyhias moniker viewing same thread is also an illusion or photoshop
No it's an an illusion it's a physical thing using two browsers undecided
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

No it's an an illusion it's a physical thing using two browsers undecided

well sorry but i am on my phone right now so 2 browsers dont really work for me.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

well sorry but i am on my phone right now so 2 browsers dont really work for me.
No be android grin
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

[b][size=20pt]So reverad cannot even provide a scientific solution to cancer and AIDS and all you have is an IDEA?

Now you conveniently have an idea but have a clear detailed write up of your doctufos?

I guess your Oteism is beyond imagination. An ignoramus of a reverad can give you a detailed doctufos but not a detailed cure for HIV and cancer?

LMAO ROTFLMAO[[/size]/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Otem is finished. Hahahahahah. So a detailed and precise doctufos is revealed to you but not a common solution to HIV and Cancer scourge? Otem you are finished. So what you have is just a mere idea of the cure but a detailed account of doctufos? YOU ARE WANDERING IN ILLUSION OTEM!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
otem4eartum:

At the Bolded, you are a liar. Let me lecture you. In science, it starts from idea, then series of experiments would be carried out which will take years. Then finally, scientists can then call it a SOLUTION if it works out.

[size=22pt]What I say is that I HAVE AN IDEA. THE IDEA WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE DOCTUFOS AT THE TIME OF ITS PUBLISHING(THAT SHOULD BE 2016). THEN SCIENTISTS WILL WORK ON IT AND THEN... SOLUTION COMES[/size]

Pls don't be in a hurry, okay? THIS WORLD IS ALL ABOUT GRADUAL PROCESSES, NOT SPONTANEOUS. LEMME GO AND HAVE MY MEDITATION FOR NOW, SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. BYE FOR NOW wink

You said your doctufos will be published in 2016? Are we not in 2016 yet abi na 2019 you wan talk by mistake? We are in August already in 2016 guy.

I know the seat is becoming too hot for you so you dey find water to take cool the fire.

Otem the charlatan. Reverad has nothing to offer which is why you have nothing to offer as well.

God of science indeed.....

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Thats why i asked him to decipher if i am his twin. I guess the screengrab of my moniker and naijadeyhias moniker viewing same thread is also an illusion or photoshop
Bros you can lie for Africa oooo

Are you going to tell me with a straight face that you're not Naijadeyhia?

Just say you're not and I'll expose your lying arse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by realmindz: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
What a confrontation

otem, this is a no no thread. not gonna support u on this, it's rather too harsh to mention som1's dead father.

They say I insult people, Realmindz is just being real with painful truths but nevertheless I knw some lines I may not cross...

well, it's still my duty to ridicule christians and other religious folks for entertainment...
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
realmindz:
What a confrontation

otem, this is a no no thread. not gonna support u on this, it's rather too harsh to mention som1's dead father.

They say I insult people, Realmindz is just being real with painful truths but nevertheless I knw some lines I may not cross...

well, it's still my duty to ridicule christians and other religious folks for entertainment...

He owes unreserved apology to 4everGod,and I will make it a responsibility that he doesn't have peace of mind on Nairaland until he does that.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by realmindz: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
He owes unreserved apology to 4everGod,and I will make it a responsibility that he doesn't have peace of mind on Nairaland until he does that.
We all make mistakes, mistakes are part of humanity, even the gods aren't perfect.

To apologise is perogative which u cannot force outta him.

4everGod is not 100% justified either, let's not forget he started the confrontations which led to all these bullshits...actions and reactions are equal
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by LordCenturion(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
[size=25][/size]

4evergod have you seen this?

Otem, I beg u in the name of Almighty GOD, leave 4everGod and Goddys or what is his name, just leave them alone,4everGod and other pastors are already using their brain to get what they want, because if u don't have brain, there is no way u can confuse people to come to ur church nor pay their tithe and offering,I didn't blame any pastor or anyone, they are using their brains to get what they want from their mumu members(followers), the thing that worries me was that, they are not using their brains in a right way like scientists, they are just using it to make people poor, they are encouraging poverty in Africa... religion isn't helping anyone....

otem, save the blood in ur hand, continue with ur work, don't waste the time that u suppose to release next chapter to reply anyone..

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
realmindz:

We all make mistakes, mistakes are part of humanity, even the gods aren't perfect.

To apologise is perogative which u cannot force outta him.

4everGod is not 100% justified either, let's not forget he started the confrontations which led to all these bullshits...actions and reactions are equal

Granted i confronted him but on his own thread and never opened a thread to that effect. I am ready to keep going with him if he feels he hasnt had enough of embarrassing himself.

I am not moved by anything he has said as its glaring to everyone that he is a fraud and a hoodwinker and if nobody has been able to stand up to him I am well able to and he knows i am able so wants to take personal shots which do not even phase me.

Otem is finished !
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by realmindz: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Granted i confronted him but on his own thread and never opened a thread to that effect. I am ready to keep going with him if he feels he hasnt had enough of embarrassing himself.

I am not moved by anything he has said as its glaring to everyone that he is a fraud and a hoodwinker and if nobody has been able to stand up to him I am well able to and he knows i am able so wants to take personal shots which do not even phase me.

Otem is finished !
what's giving you so much excitement, celebrating over bullshits is bullshit cus I don't get it.
so tell me, why are u so excited?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
realmindz:

what's giving you so much excitement, celebrating over bullshits is bullshit cus I don't get it.

Thats all i needed to hear!

Otem is Bullshit!

I end on that note. If he utters one more word then i'll be back (like Arnold) grin
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by realmindz: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Thats all i needed to hear!

Otem is Bullshit!

I end on that note. If he utters one more word then i'll be back (like Arnold) grin
remember I said there were legions of demons in ur head grin so ur understanding of my comment was dat otem is bullshit...

u rly need to calm down cus surely gonna burn in hell cus you aren't living the chisos standard
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
realmindz:

remember I said there were legions of demons in ur head grin so ur understanding of my comment was dat otem is bullshit...

u rly need to calm down cus surely gonna burn in hell cus you aren't living the chisos standard

You just said it again yourself grin . Just tell that guy to maintain his lane. IF he crosses then he should not complain about what he runs into.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by raphieMontella: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
lol...nairaland we not kee me wiff laffta oo..
Lol..6 fvcking pages arguing shvt that can be concluded in 1....una get time o..i swear
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otem, I beg u in the name of Almighty GOD, leave 4everGod and Goddys or what is his name, just leave them alone,4everGod and other pastors are already using their brain to get what they want, because if u don't have brain, there is no way u can confuse people to come to ur church nor pay their tithe and offering,I didn't blame any pastor or anyone, they are using their brains to get what they want from their mumu members(followers), the thing that worries me was that, they are not using their brains in a right way like scientists, they are just using it to make people poor, they are encouraging poverty in Africa... religion isn't helping anyone....

otem, save the blood in ur hand, continue with ur work, don't waste the time that u suppose to release next chapter to reply anyone..

Thanks, I just pasted the next chapter right now. LUWABI CHAPTER 18. 4evergod come and read, perhaps you'll learn one or two things from it wink
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Thanks, I just pasted the next chapter right now. LUWABI CHAPTER 18. 4evergod come and read, perhaps you'll learn one or two things from it wink

From your literature of scientific racketeering? Sorry I will pass.

Now you are trying to sound nice..lol smh
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
realmindz:
What a confrontation

hmmm...true talk. What made me refer to his father was that he said that his father was cured of heart problem, but eventually his father died of the same heart condition. Isn't that falsehood? Anyway I admit I'm wrong in that respect so, 4evergod, aka Naijadeyhia I apologise for referring to your father and I'll also include my mention and apology in the current happening part of the DOCTUFOS if you wish, same way Sol(Paul) wrote about his calling a priest 'whited wall' in his 'current happening' part of his ACTS OF APOSTLES(though he adulterated it with lies undecided )

However, everything else apart from the mention of your father is intact and I am upholding them. Case closed. Thanks.

Oh, lest I forget, won't you also apologise for calling me a demon? cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

From your literature of scientific racketeering? Sorry I will pass.

Now you are trying to sound nice..lol smh

I'm a naturally-nice Omo Luwabi, only that sometimes humans make you get annoyed by their high level of ignorance and deception. I'll keep praying for you anyway, until the light of God will shine on your brain to let you know the truth.

PEACE!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
hmmm...true talk. What made me refer to his father was that he said that his father was cured of heart problem, but eventually his father died of the same heart condition. Isn't that falsehood? Anyway I admit I'm wrong in that respect so, 4evergod, aka Naijadeyhia I apologise for referring to your father and I'll also include my mention and apology in the current happening part of the DOCTUFOS if you wish, same way Sol(Paul) wrote about his calling a priest 'whited wall' in his 'current happening' part of his ACTS OF APOSTLES(though he adulterated it with lies undecided )

However, everything else apart from the mention of your father is intact and I am upholding them. Case closed. Thanks.

Oh, last I forget, won't you also apologise for calling me a demon? cheesy

Demon possessed is not the same thing as a demon! You want me to recant the obvious? I beg to decline. I stand by my word.

I pray the true light of God would shine on you and blind the eyes and work of your possessor.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Oh, last I forget, won't you also apologise for calling me a demon? cheesy

You honestly do not want me to start with you again because if you make me I will not cease or desist this time.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

You honestly do not want me to start with you again because if you make me I will not cease or desist this time.
And if you don't desist, did they superglue my finger to nairaland? Me that I know before that EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE, WON'T I GO AND DO MY MEDITATIONS AND LEAVE YOU TO KEEP MAKING NOISE? grin

anyway have you accepted my apology as regarded your father? Pls do as a good xtian who has once raised the DEAD.
And pls don't see me as a demon again because I am not one.

MAY THE LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE ON YOUR BRAIN IN OTEM'S NAME. AMEN.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

And if you don't desist, did they superglue my finger to nairaland? Me that I know before that EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE, WON'T I GO AND DO MY MEDITATIONS AND LEAVE YOU TO KEEP MAKING NOISE? grin

anyway have you accepted my apology as regarded your father? Pls do as a good xtian who has once raised the DEAD.
And pls don't see me as a demon again because I am not one.

MAY THE LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE ON YOUR BRAIN IN OTEM'S NAME. AMEN.

So if I say you are not demon possessed would make it false when it is actually true?

My brain does not need your false light as its already illuminated by Jesus. Rather pray for your own brain as it obviously needs that light same way a desert ground needs water.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
until u tender the unreserved apology in your doctufos or anywhere it will be seen by many viewers to 4everGod ,I will not stop saying you are becoming vain. If only you can observe,inasmuch as we are in the opposite side,I respect your person but not your belief and conviction. However, since you attacked the brought up the late dad of 4everGod,I will keep attacking your person until you tender unreserve apology to 4everGod.
I am principled and polite but distasteful when I decide to attack on person of someone which is not good. So tender the apology and we shall continue to advocate our convictions in most polite manner
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by joseff14(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
until u tender the unreserved apology in your doctufos or anywhere it will be seen by many viewers,I will not stop saying you are becoming vain. If only you can observe,inasmuch as we are in the opposite side,I respect your person but not your belief and conviction. However, since you attacked the brought up the late dad of 4everGod,I will keep attacking your person until you tender unreserve apology to 4everGod.
I am principled and polite but distasteful when I decide to attack on person of someone which is not good. So tender the apology and we shall continue to advocate our convictions in most polite manner
Says someone that prophecied penury on another person. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Goddys:
until u tender the unreserved apology in your doctufos or anywhere it will be seen by many viewers to 4everGod ,I will not stop saying you are becoming vain. If only you can observe,inasmuch as we are in the opposite side,I respect your person but not your belief and conviction. However, since you attacked the brought up the late dad of 4everGod,I will keep attacking your person until you tender unreserve apology to 4everGod.

Dream on boy, there's no apology for you and your god(satan) who prophesied that I'll beg for bread but two days later, u begged for money publicly online grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros you can lie for Africa oooo

Are you going to tell me with a straight face that you're not Naijadeyhia?

Just say you're not and I'll expose your lying arse

So it's today u are realising that Christians are the biggest liars in world history since Big Bang time till date? When I first realised the lies of Kumuyi and Adeboye, I almost collapse. If you are looking for people that can lie more than yahweh(satan) himself, meet those two guys.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

So it's today u are realising that Christians are the biggest liars in world history since Big Bang time till date? When I first realised the lies of Kumuyi and Adeboye, I almost collapse. If you are looking for people that can lie more than yahweh(satan) himself, meet those two guys.
HardMirror:

A religion founded on lies can only be sustained with lies.

That is why they are christians, just like the jewish fraud called christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Otemanuduno

I'm getting the inspiration everyday and I've been told it would end in 2018. So by 2018 upward it would be ready for FREE. I won't make a kobo from it, but in the future those to sell it will arise. Mine is just to get it ready. Thanks

Otem the king of liars! So now you are no longer printing the doctufos in 2016 so now its 2018

Your DNA is lie encoded and you are the real linus mba.....the other linus mba is your photocopy..
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 1:43am On Aug 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hahahahahahahahaha

I actually tried to keep out of the discussion because he hadn't said he's not Naijadeyhia

But once he started implying that he's not and saying both accounts can't possiby show, I couldn't take it anymore

Why the lies though?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Our Best Easter In Nearly A Decade – Borno CAN / Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football / Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.