Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight (446 Views)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight by jarkbauer: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Alot of Nigerians including me wants a fight where our former and present leaders will be jailed.

Many people say he is being one-sided.

They mention names of those they believe should be prosecuted as well.

They are all thieves

If you are not happy that some like Amaechi Tinubu and others are being shielded, then come 2019 vote APC out. I can assure you that the new govt will probe them and probably jail them . Maybe if GEJ had 'successfully' probed Tinubu and others, were they would have been jailed. Obama is not willing to probe and prosecute Hillary Clinton but it is a fact that if Trump becomes the president of America, Hilary may go to jail. Have you wondered why George Bush is not in jail despite lying about weapon of mass destruction was in Iraq?

The truth is only God can give unbiased and absolute justice. we are Okay when some of our looters are being jailed. i will never fight for them even if it is a clear case of the so called 'witch hunting' because i believe they are all corrupt.

It is like when a mob catches 3 members of a 10-man gang of thieves terrorizing an environment and he is being punished, will those who are being terrorized say.... you can not do anything to them until you catch the rest....?

EFCC go on.....
Re: My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Well you are right. .... I don't complain about the witchhunt again... because I know it's turn by turn...

My problem is people say Buhari is a man of integrity wen all his actions prove otherwise
Re: My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight by jarkbauer: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2016
crixtex:
Well you are right. .... I don't complain about the witchhunt again... because I know it's turn by turn...

My problem is people say Buhari is a man of integrity wen all his actions prove otherwise

hmmm
Re: My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight by DabuIIIT: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Genbloodykiller,where art thou? Go to,come and launch the thread of thine one and only berem(x)

btw,apc must go..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight by muyibaba222(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Well said OP. I support the anti-graft war too, but i think majority dont support it because of the harsh economy. If the economy was just like the way it was in 2014 (not to talk of better), 90% of Nigerians would be in support of which ever way the govt. is using to fight corruption. IMO
Re: My Take On Buhari's Anti Corruption Fight by jarkbauer: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
muyibaba222:
Well said OP. I support the anti-graft war too, but i think majority dont support it because of the harsh economy. If the economy was just like the way it was in 2014 (not to talk of better), 90% of Nigerians would be in support of which ever way the govt. is using to fight corruption. IMO

Nigerians dont really care again they just want to eat

(1) (Reply)

8 Major Political Battles Within The APC / Senator Udoma Udo-udoma Defends 2016 Budget / Buhari:nigeria Is A Poor Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.