Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days (9435 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

The last time I made the mistake of caring that much to be curious, it didn't go too well...and crackhaus absolutely does not make the same mistake twice wink

But wait oo, are you really fat and ugly? gringrin

You know everything so you must also have an answer to this question. wink
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

You know everything so you must also have an answer to this question. wink
I have an idea, but it never hurts to hear read it straight from the horse's mouth hand.
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

I have an idea, but it never hurts to hear read it straight from the horse's mouth hand.

Good for you. cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Good for you. cheesy
cool
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Stillfire: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
cococandy:
You my dear have the award for the most irritating thread starter ever. Maybe only second to Tpia. (Where's she BTW)

All your threads are subtle attempts to mock your fellow women. And I find it annoying. Always judgmental and hoity toity. Prescribing solutions to problems that no one begged you to help solve. Did the single sisters complain to you? Why always on their case? You can't go a while without coming up with posts about single women and why they aren't married.

Silly.

Shes's a misogynist. A foot soldier for all the bad things associated with patriarchy. grin
I seriously hope she has no post in the church especially the department for young girls.
We all need to be watchful on who is teaching our young girls in church. I don put am for my agenda already. cool grin
I will so screen my girls after every church service. We must catch every strange or fraudulent view being propagated by the church. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Woged2005:

You can't drag me to your level, girl. You either have something to contribute to a discussion or get a good Sunday sleep. If the topics somehow hit home to you the best thing to do is not to lunch a distraction or attack...that strategy never worked, and will never work on a strong educated woman. Rather, make your point or open 3000 counter threads, I will read your opinions too. Writers don't stop writing because good authors have written on all topics...do they?

This is a strong reason why Dont marry!!!!!grin........who asked you if you a "strong educated woman"
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cc ifyalways
This babe has been pouring her frustration in nairaland by cursing out and abusing guys especially me..plus pray for her
Woged2005:
What makes modern religious girls (born-gains) unattractive for marriage?

Please I am not judging or rushing to conclusion. But I visited a church and had attended many churches and it shocks me to see the number of educated, beautiful, working class ladies in their late 30’s trooping to answer alter-calls, sometime crying openly in church to find a husband. Sometime I wonder what part of them don’t men (even brothers in the same church) see? These ladies appear to have it all -shape, education, career, beauty etc. Why are they not getting married despite their credentials? Does it mean these ladies only trooped to church when things have already gone wrong in their lives? Are they being rewarded for past lives? Do men (even Christian men) not find them marriageable? What are they doing wrong?

Please pour your mind and experiences out here. Let’s help people understand. Let’s offer practical solutions.
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by ifyalways(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2016
desdichando:
Cc ifyalways
This babe has been pouring her frustration in nairaland by cursing out and abusing guys especially me..plus pray for her
You know you are so full of crap and can pass for a toilet.

Never knew our yesterday's tete-a-tet crushed your tiny boy balls reason you've been climaxing with my username, sorry. Cry baby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Flat a5s
ifyalways:

You know you are so full of crap you can pass for a toilet.

Never knew our yesterday's tete-a-tet crushed your tiny boy balls reason you've been climaxing with my username, sorry. Cry baby. cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by davidif: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Being religious doesn't mean much. I have found out that you can be religious and still deficient in character.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by AlphaSoul: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pg1
Another challenge is most working class folks spend Monday - Friday at work, then stay indoors resting on Saturday and another few hours in church on Sunday. There is hardly any opportunity for F2F meet ups.

Another common thing I've seen among some Christian sisters is the "I am all that or too good" attitude (masked pride).
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by AlphaSoul: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
Winneygirl:
We are just focusing on the Ladies because society (us) has put a lot of pressure on Ladies.
No one is mentioning the unmarried guys.
Women are expected to get married in their 20s.
The expectation for men is 30s.
I believe we are reaching a funny state of equilibrium where various groups of people of the same age bracket are aging in the same timeline.
This is to say that, if I am 25, all the guys in my group are also in their mid 20s. I am expected to get married at 25 but the guy I should get married to is not yet in his 30s.
The pool of guys I am supposed to draw from are not ready.
The searching thing comes from where I have to break away from my age bracket and seek men in a different age bracket, and they are to break away from their age bracket and seek Ladies in my age bracket.
The imbalance lies there.
It has nothing to do with religion.
We all need faith. So we run to church.
wink
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by NoToPile: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
I remember this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? / Why Do Men Divorce Their Wives After Becoming Rich? / Install A Car Tracking Device Today To Protect Your Family And Your Vehicle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.