Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service (594 Views)

Life After Nysc Memes / Life After Service Is Serious In The Labour Market,these What U Need Why Serving / Life After NYSC.... Your Next Task: Get A Job OR Start Your Own Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service by adedapodvirus001(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
please help a nairalander to settle down for life after service. I am a batch B 2015 corper currently serving in Niger state. I have planned to relocate and settle down in Ibadan after passing out by September ending in other to venture into an agro business especially rearing of broilers and layers. looking at everything I have, I should be able to gather 100k after NYSC. my request now goes thus
1. please I want someone to assist me in securing a loan of 200k to add to my saving so as to make the business easier for me.
2. please I need some one to assist me in getting a small poultry farm I can lease or rent in other to kick off before I will be able to gather money to build my own. I will also like to secure accommodation close to the farm. please help me. you can call me or whatzap me on 08106819260
Re: Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service by Kenzico(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bro! I think your bank should be able to help you with your problems
Re: Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service by afanide: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Poutry business is quite lucrative....

Anyone that wants to go into IMPORTATION BUSINESS should contact me via my signature below.......

(1) (Reply)

A Call On Mr President To Review The Nysc Scheme - Akeju Oluwatosin / (DOB)1990 Changed To 1986 By NYSC Pls HELP / Recession: NYSC Asks For Subsidized Feeding - State Cordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.