Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) (43724 Views)

See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 2:09am On Aug 08, 2016
She may not have gone to the gym but she was definitely working out. No way she would have gotten those definition in her arms without strength training. Diet is great but if it was purely that, she would have flappy loose skin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by Veektoria(f): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Clap for yaself *In Nkechi's voice* She doesn't have to start wearing skimpy dresses 'cause she lost weight na grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by nijanigga: 4:23am On Aug 08, 2016
msmith247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djyphfJOvRk
Arsenal won this cup last year, how did it ended with them ? 0 trophy, but I'm still a gunner. EPL is no joke 10 months is a long long time with man u playing Europa league on Thursdays, From history Mourinho will give you few success but after then what follows ? you know the answers, if not ask inter milan, or real madrid, or Chelsea,
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Actually it takes discipline to get rid of these excess chubbiness!
it takes lack of body confidence
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by harffie(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
She lose weight come get yam leg grin.... **in jenifa's voice, "why is u laving"**
wicked somborri..lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by shevy45(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Issokay
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by Paseus(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2016
You go starve ya self nd come hia dy form weight loss...who u epp now
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by Paseus(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
You go starve ya self nd come hia dy form weight loss...who u epp now. Annorexia
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by unclemaths(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
wellstryme:
So the boobs also reduced,I never knew boobs do get small
Now her boobs had shrunk.. And her legs now have a different shape! Also, no pictures to show the transition: only before and after.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Where all the big breast enter?

Nice one tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by cacali(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice and very motivating.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by bjhandz: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2016
that's lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
omaiyale:
Is she a Polio Patient Why the leg come bend like T- junction though the Bre*st look firm to handle

yes the breast..
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
rabex123:
Nigerians and holy spirit
i taya oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is a great motivation for my baby the queen of my Heart.... if This lady can do it, my baby too can
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
RaeMystix:
So you mean to tell.me that this woman never stepped foot in the gym nor exercised.?
talk2alabama:
guy u just hv to believe it.
That was what I was telling @calabaman; when it comes to weight loss, dieting is king.

abbey621:
In 9 months she lost 45kg which equals about 100 lbs without exercise. This is ridiculous and practically impossible.....
Losing 45 kg in 9 months means shedding approximately 1.2kg per week. Nothing is strange about that especially in view of the fact that the fatter you are, the more rapidly you lose weight if you diet. The story if highly believable and possible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
charlsecy:
That was what I was telling @calabaman; when it comes to weight loss, dieting is king.

Losing 45 kg in 9 months means shedding approximately 1.2kg per week. Nothing is strange about that especially in view of the fact that the fatter you are, the more rapidly you lose weight if you diet. The story if highly believable and possible.

Loosing 1.2kg per week without exercise is not healthy, let's not give people false information here! When you lose that amount of weight in such a short period of time, you not only lose fat but muscle mass also; as people get older loss of muscle mass can lead to weaker bones and acute arthritis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
abbey621:
Loosing 1.2kg per week without exercise is not healthy, let's not give people false information here! When you lose that amount of weight in such a short period of time, you not only lose fat but muscle mass also; as people get older loss of muscle mass can lead to weaker bones and acute arthritis.
Mr. Twister, please we are primarily talking of possibility here, not about whether or not it is healthy.

The fatter you are, the faster you lose weight when you diet [or exercise]. Some can safely lose even 1.5 kg per week; it all depends on their initial weight.

The story also says she takes lots of protein; I am sure you know the relationship between muscles and protein.

abbey621:
In 9 months she lost 45kg which equals about 100 lbs without exercise. This is ridiculous and practically impossible.....
It is possible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
charlsecy:
Mr. Twister, please we are primarily talking of possibility here, not about whether or not it is healthy.

The fatter you are, the faster you lose weight when you diet [or exercise]. Some can safely lose even 1.5 kg per week; it all depends on their initial weight.

The story also says she takes lots of protein; I am sure you know the relationship between muscles and protein.

It is possible.

Stop confusing yourself, you don't want to talk about health yet you make definitive statements like, "Some can safely lose even 1.5kg per week". She can take all the protein in the world, if she's losing 1.2kg per week over a period of 9 months without exercise she's definitely starving herself and losing muscle! Even those with heavy exercise routine cannot keep up that consistency of weight loss without the help of supplements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2016
What happened to the extra skin? Someone big as she was in the past must undergo surgery to remove loose skin after such a drastic loss.

So she changed environment to a place carbs are not a necessity. I only pity Nigerian women who try to take her advice; the hot sun here would put them in their place. I've tried the only protein and fruit diet here to disadvantageous results. Anyone who wants to try it is free to, I'm tired of warning people beforehand.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) by free37: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys On Skinny Jeans / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.