Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (82355 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by RZArecta(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Silly woman, that should have been done in the privacy of their house. Now she's given the other girl a free ticket into her matrimonial home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by strangest(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe from whatsapp groups... Happens on my phone... sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by wendycindy(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pictures or adonbilivit.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by MVLOX(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Women hand can dey fast no be say dem get any beta breeze for yanch ooo
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by BABANGBALI: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dat must be osusumustflow,she is too aggressive that was why I gave a red card some years ago
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by olamide215: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
finalboss1:
thrash wetin she dey check him phone for...the man na mumu...for break plank for her head..... dan uwarsu
Are u a cultist u talk like one

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
ijustdey:

why keep a girl nude when you have been enjoying her punna secretly.

it doesn't make sense at all

Ur judgment is dat of a guy looking 4 a feminine sympathy. ....
weitein d woman fyn go her husband phone
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
strength of a woman
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Atom57(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
maybe mistake, meanwhile......................

Learn Graphics and Web designing in Ibadan
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
MVLOX:
Women hand can dey fast no be say dem get any beta breeze for yanch ooo
I go so blast her sha...she go tell me if me n her dey use one phone
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by OmobaNL(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jennydoris:

That kind whatsapp auto download undecided

Yeah, if you don't off media auto download on WhatsApp, pictures sent to group chats gets to your phone automatically
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Rhayour: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A woman slapped her husband today at the Lagos state University Teaching Hospital after seeing a nude photo on his phone.

Do you think what this wife did was wrong?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/woman-slaps-husband-at-luth-car-park.html

She's plain stupid as far as I am concerned. She should have gotten home and dealt with the issue. How can she humiliate her husband in public. The man showed her respect ooo...Other men would have dealt with her right there till she go land for the emergency unit of the hospital. Shiooor.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by ikemesit4477: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A woman slapped her husband today at the Lagos state University Teaching Hospital after seeing a nude photo on his phone.

where is the unclad photo?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by MVLOX(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
daylife7:

I go so blast her sha...she go tell me if me n her dey use one phone

Bros relax, dem no dey beat women like dat. D best way to handle dem na just to ignore dem like plague...I swear she go confess wetin she no do join self
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Greenbullet(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
ohhh my the man.is innocent, it happens to me in whatsapp groups,auto download.have to delete unsolicited images every night. the man just received slap for nothing, very painful.I sha know my self if any woman slap me ,u better know. how to fight WWE because I go dislocate. all your bone .I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Jennydoris(f): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
OmobaNL:

Yeah, if you don't off media auto download on WhatsApp, pictures sent to group chats gets to your phone automatically

Yes, please I know that. But are you saying that the man is in a whatsapp group where some girls share nude pictures?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
finalboss1:
thrash wetin she dey check him phone for...the man na mumu...for break plank for her head..... dan uwarsu

you would break plank on the head of someone u love?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Samtoby(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
ijustdey:

why keep a girl nude when you have been enjoying her punna secretly.

it doesn't make sense at all

He might not be enjoying it yet.. So the nude is for the start.

Or possibly, it's a long distance cheating, nude is just to refresh him while she's away..

Na guess oo.. wink
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Ligxy(f): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
skondo09:
See wetin telemundo dey cause?
Is quite d opposite in proper naija setting, u check my fone wtout my consent, u receive d hard slap of ur life
Not if she's the breadwinner.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by OmobaNL(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jennydoris:

Yes, please I know that. But are you saying that the man is in a whatsapp group where some girls share nude pictures?

Doesn't have to be girls, what if they were guys sharing the pictures amongst themselves?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by SycophanticGoat: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
The day a girl raises her hand on me is the day I beat the living daylight out of a girl... undecided undecided

If I do you any wrong, you can nag, insult me, or even leave me but don't you dare lift that hand of yours and hit me, or if you'd do, make sure you use a big stuff and that I don't survive it.. Nobody deserves the monopoly of violence and nobody should be physically abused no matter what! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by winkmart: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

you are here again with your fake snapshots
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Handsomecole(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pishure of the lady giving the slaps or... you know the rest grin
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by deebrain(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
It is wrong for a woman to raise her hand on her husband or a man.

What is this world turning to?

By the way, some of you women are just hypocrites!

If its a man that beats up a woman, some of you will come up with the popular "no real man should beat his wife" etc etc-AND DAMNING ANY REASON THAT LED TO IT.

But now its the woman that is returning the honours, we want to excuse the action (oh, na woman she be) of the woman and look for reasons behind the action.

No wonder. This gender violence stuff will continue for a really long time-if not get worse. Heaven help us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by ehikwe22: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Serious monologue!!!
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by macaranta(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by SycophanticGoat: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jennydoris:

What if he downloaded the nudes from the internet and it wasn't sent to him by anybody? Is that also regarded as cheating?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by ijustdey: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
daylife7:

Ur judgment is dat of a guy looking 4 a feminine sympathy. .... weitein d woman fyn go her husband phone

so it's now a crime for a wife to be looking at her husband fone...

and I guess you will look at ure wife fone if given then opportunity
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by mykel25(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Scammer....you are a fool....the code ll actually send d pin number to you then you load it asap may God punish you....please nairalanders beware I dint try it tho buh I know about it
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Beamees: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
the question is how did the girl who tweeted the story know that it's an nude pic , maybe it's her nude picture sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.