Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (82353 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by mhisbliss(f): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2016
nedu2000:
if roles were reversed you'll call it domestic violence
ok
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by sunnywinter(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Dbeze:
The name of the movie is whn a woman is feeding her husband. Starring tony umez nd patience ozokwo
lmaoooo.. perfect characters lol
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
strength of a woman

Tah! Shaarap, what are you saying.?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by jelal007(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you would break plank on the head of someone u love?
U would slap and publicly humiliate someone u love?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by mhisbliss(f): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Tah! Shaarap, what are you saying.?
ok
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Kings2rule(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Who the slap EPP?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by girl4rmspace(f): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2016
jelal007:
U would slap and publicly humiliate someone u love?

i wouldnt do that. But would you beat your wife/girlfriend if she did that?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Tearg1: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
skarlett:
How did she know the wife slapped him because of nudes

May be she sent it to him
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by iamOlumide(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Shoir! and dis dey front page!
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by dayo840(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mehnn....That's a big discomfit!
The audacious lady shudn't av done dat shit in public.
Well...i never can tell maybe she's the one controlling her husband..smh
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by giftedheart1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
lilmax:
gentleman outside beast inside

I pity the woman right now....beating of her life loading grin
I'm telling you...tomorrow, the news will be"the woman who slapped her husband because of nude picture found dead in lover's apartment'
#gbam!
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Ghost447(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
general111:
angry ;Ddat woman is going to receive things at home oh.I hope we don't get an obituary poster of the same woman 2mao.some women just react before thinking.
Forget that thing, the only thing that qualify some men to be referred to as a "man" is their penis, otherwise, there is no other feature of a man in them. Simply put, some men have been weakened by this imaginary thing they called "love" or "religion".

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Codyt(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Luth ur lasuth? Which do we believe.. Very unverifiable pooo
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by SRK1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yeecar:
No matter the level of provocation YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO PHYSICAL ON YOUR SPOUSE! That is not the right way to solve a problem, if it were o be the other way round, you will have been hearing the word WIFE BEATER....
SMH! What a world. angry

I like your thoughts buddy. To me, what you wrote reflects your attitude and personality, which is good and admirable.

I also noticed that your grammar is good. Would you be interested in doing article writing? If yes, contact me to get more details. Ghostwritersclub@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
MVLOX:
Happily u are a teacher like me too, meaning we both have adopted different ways of handling issues. I still go with the easiest and most effective one which is the silent treatment. Honestly if I was d man that got those slaps from my wife all I just need do is move out and go cool my head somewhere else until the lady finally realizes what she has done. If doesn't fine then it will practically brings an end to the marriage. So long I can't hit a woman she too has no right to hit me. I also believe men shouldn't give ladies the chance of putting us in bad light even when they are the ones at fault. Trust me if the man had responded in the way and manner you are want him to response, the story would have been something else by now. Nobody would have gone back to remember the lady give him slaps first, all they will begin to talk about is why didn't he exercise a little self control. Bro ladies have lots of issues so no need joining more issues with them. So when they mess up big time you don't join them by messing up yourself even bigger, rather you allow them to continue to frolic in there own mess until they get tired of it. That's my humble submission

i would like to know if you would be a 'gentleman' if the lady that slaped you was your younger sister? If you are not going to take it from a younger sister, why ake it from a wife? Let me make you to get it very well: I WILL NOT HIT A WOMAN. IF I WAS THE ONE IN THAT SHOE, I WOULD RESTRAIN MYSELF LIKE HE DID.

I have seen cases where women shout at and embarrass men in public and when the men hold back and just don't retaliate, which is what we have been wired to do in such a case since the '60s when feminism started, people consider him weak; People think you are deserving of it! You gain a negative reputation and become another supposed example of male failure while she an example of female power and emancipation.

Now, i have no problem with the whole of that if it does not have a disempowering effect on the male gender.

Do you know what psychological attack the male gender is recieving today?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by jelal007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
girl4rmspace:

Are u sure u won't? U sound like u support what the woman did.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
girl4rmspace:

the sight of a man physically dominating a woman is a terrible one. This is the reason why instead of you asking what he would do if he were the one, why don't you at this point focus on leting your female friends know that it is wrong to touch a man?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by general111(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ghost447:
Forget that thing, the only thing that qualify some men to be referred to as a "man" is their penis, otherwise, there is no other feature of a man in them. Simply put, some men have been weakened by this imaginary thing they called "love" or "religion".
so apart from joystick,what makes a man "man"??... grin grin grin
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by oodua1stson: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
I tell people from the little experience I have, woman are 500 times more wicked than an average man.

It's easy to see a fresh looking woman who has no job but has everything( car, money) provided by her hubby without antr noise.

Once it's the woman doing it haaaa she must regularly rubbish the man and rub it on his face

Women eh.....

The man is a fool though
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by MVLOX(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
craziebone:

i would like to know if you would be a 'gentleman' if the lady that slaped you was your younger sister? If you are not going to take it from a younger sister, why ake it from a wife? Let me make you to get it very well: I WILL NOT HIT A WOMAN. IF I WAS THE ONE IN THAT SHOE, I WOULD RESTRAIN MYSELF LIKE HE DID.

I have seen cases where women shout at and embarrass men in public and when the men hold back and just don't retaliate, which is what we have been wired to do in such a case since the '60s when feminism started, people consider him weak; People think you are deserving of it! You gain a negative reputation and become another supposed example of male failure while she an example of female power and emancipation.

Now, i have no problem with the whole of that if it does not have a disempowering effect on the male gender.

Do you know what psychological attack the male gender is recieving today?

True my younger sista would neva slap me dats even if I had 1 self. Cuz she's my family and she would have known me all her life to knw dat she wouldn't try dat in here dream self. My prb here is with men and the kind and ladies they call babes, galfriends and wives. Do u want to tell me that this was the 1st time dis lady displayed dis ugly attitude? I still hold men responsible for the excesses of women. You don't really nid to hit a woman to caution her. A stern look at her, even raising your voice a little could d trick and wen all dis don't work then its time to let go of that kinda woman, cuz if that is her attitude b4 u marry her den expect more after marriage. The truth is that marriage doesn't change anybody. All the work is done well b4 marriage more reason there is a word called courtship and dating. Too bad dis days its all about sex and seeing if the lady is capable of bearing a man kids. So my guy no matter what I still blame any man who allows a lady he calls his wife and girlfriend slap him. He practically gave her the reason and permission to slap him.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
MVLOX:

True my younger sista would neva slap me dats even if I had 1 self. Cuz she's my family and she would have known me all her life to knw dat she wouldn't try dat in here dream self. My prb here is with men and the kind and ladies they call babes, galfriends and wives. Do u want to tell me that this was the 1st time dis lady displayed dis ugly attitude? I still hold men responsible for the excesses of women. You don't really nid to hit a woman to caution her. A stern look at her, even raising your voice a little could d trick and wen all dis don't work then its time to let go of that kinda woman, cuz if that is her attitude b4 u marry her den expect more after marriage. The truth is that marriage doesn't change anybody. All the work is done well b4 marriage more reason there is a word called courtship and dating. Too bad dis days its all about sex and seeing if the lady is capable of bearing a man kids. So my guy no matter what I still blame any man who allows a lady he calls his wife and girlfriend slap him. He practically gave her the reason and permission to slap him.

what i am finding unfortunate is the fact that you blame another person for the behaviour of another.

Would you hold the woman responsible for a man's aggression?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by MVLOX(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2016
craziebone:

what i am finding unfortunate is the fact that you blame another person for the behaviour of another.

Would you hold the woman responsible for a man's aggression?

In some cases yes I can. All am saying is that a man has to put his lady in her proper place else she will disgrace him in public
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by skondo09(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
yomz1e:
Liked your comment until the last sentence... So you beat women ..... How wud u feel if your dad bitchslap your mum because she put too much salt in the soup? Or your sister gets beaten up and ends up in coma because she answered her boyfriend phone.. So after pounding her like wrestlemania, you will now want to 4uck her again in the night....shame on you and any guys that beat a woman... Wish you end up in prison and let some prisoner treats you like their bitch!

Boss, na curse?, y u dey take am personal.. Am just feeling myself right there with my comment, you don't know me personally so you don't know what I can do.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by yomz1e(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
no vex, na exchange rate dey vex me...... you are blessed my brother
skondo09:

Boss, na curse?, y u dey take am personal.. Am just feeling myself right there with my comment, you don't know me personally so you don't know what I can do.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by skondo09(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
yomz1e:
no vex, na exchange rate dey vex me...... you are blessed my brother

Lwbmb.. . AMEN
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Bigante: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2016
The guy could either have felt guilty, or is a gold digger, or is not just the type to create an ugly seen in public. A crafty playboy knows that planning and timing is crucial in winning the battle of the sexes.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by ShantelJessy: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
It is uncalled for. This is the height of disrespect.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by brownhawk: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A woman slapped her husband today at the Lagos state University Teaching Hospital after seeing a nude photo on his phone.

Do you think what this wife did was wrong?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/woman-slaps-husband-at-luth-car-park.html

im impressed. but she could also have stylishly winked at a random guy in his presence and see how he feels.

#myfuturewifenotryamo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.