Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) (6900 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
I've noticed this several time but many people keep saying Airtel night plan is a scam... Have you also experience this?

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by abdeiz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its true what you said op, whenever I'm downloading and my data finishes I wouldn't be able to open webpages but my downloads would continue (note that I use uc browser) but any file that I download with the extended data becomes corrupt tho I haven't use another browser to try it out.

9 Likes

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by prinsam30: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
It can't work on download if not ur movie will be corrupted as stated above me but u can open web pages, nairaland, facebook any webpage at all even till 9.00am.

I calculate the data of my movies and do the subscription before downloading

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
abdeiz:
Its true what you said op, whenever I'm downloading and my data finishes I wouldn't be able to open webpages but my downloads would continue (note that I use uc browser) but any file that I download with the extended data becomes corrupt tho I haven't use another browser to try it out.

I think that explain why my download still continue even after the download size, 257.44 of 257.44. The movie play but whenever I try to fast forward it, it get stuck...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by falcon01: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
all airtel subs always exceed it's specific time sometimes after exhausting your Mb quickly switch if your data and switch it on it will continue your download
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Chuksemi(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2016
How do I subscribe for this?
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by piperson(m): 1:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:
I've noticed this several time but many people keep saying Airtel night plan is a scam... Have you also experience this?
which phone are u using
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by MrEverything: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:

I just want to know the name of your phone
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by wilnaira(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Chuksemi:
How do I subscribe for this?
join smartrybr and dail *312# . you can see the details of the plan here
http://www.nairabit.com/2016/07/subscribe-to-airtel-night-plan-25naira.html
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Jatamanta(m): 2:49am On Aug 08, 2016
What If I have an active subscription?
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by wilnaira(m): 2:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Jatamanta:
What If I have an active subscription?
it won't affect it
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by bankydd(m): 3:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:

Sorry fam pls what website do you download movies from.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Lucasthom91(m): 3:23am On Aug 08, 2016
I'm gonna try this
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by deyemie(m): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:
Op pls what site did you download those movies from
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by 0955eb027(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2016
abdeiz:
I experienced a similar thing yesterday.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
piperson:

which phone are u using
Am Using Gionee M3mini
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
MrEverything:

Gionee M3mini
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2016
deyemie:

I actually didn't use a website directly, instead, I use google! But there's a trick to it!
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
bankydd:

Google Search
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2016
deyemie:

bankydd:

Goto google and search: 'indexof films/2016/hollywood'
Note: you can modify the keywords like changing that Hollywood to Vampire if you are looking for a Vamp related movie...
Using this trick will take you direct to Root directory of movie websites where you can just download with one click... Its very easy than going to websites. " No ads and redirect " gibe it a try and let's hear your opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:

In your screenshots i noticed two downloads in progress. Please can you give me sites to download high quality american action movies?.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

In your screenshots i noticed two downloads in progress. Please can you give me sites to download high quality american action movies?.

I just posted it now... Bit no worries I can do copy&paste...

***Goto google and search: 'indexof films/2016/hollywood'
Note: you can modify the keywords like changing that Hollywood to Vampire if you are looking for a Vamp related movie...
Using this trick will take you direct to Root directory of movie websites where you can just download with one click... Its very easy than going to websites. " No ads and redirect " gibe it a try and let's hear your opinion.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Here is one of the search return.....

http://media.bia4music.ir/movie/2016/2/

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:

I just posted it now... Bit no worries I can do copy&paste...

***Goto google and search: 'indexof films/2016/hollywood'

Alright

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by MrEverything: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:

Gionee M3mini

Price abeg
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
MrEverything:

Price abeg
You can't find new one in market anymore... "The brand stop the production when they realize the phone should have sell more than the amount that it was sold" """"its a rumour though! But I bought mine (18500Naira)... U can only get a second hand...
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by piperson(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Meganewday:

Am Using Gionee M3mini

heard the battery lasts for hours... would love to gett the m5 marathon tho
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
piperson:

heard the battery lasts for hours... would love to gett the m5 marathon tho

Yeah, the battery is pretty good..... M5 will be gooder I guess.

(gooder beta = 1)
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by directonpc(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
MrEverything:

The OP is using a Gionee phone provably m5mini
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
directonpc:

The OP is using a Gionee phone provably m5mini

Avsoluteli, its M3mini
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by General2COAS(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
D Airtel night plan kinda make sense but HV been making me do vigil almost every day cos of itz speed though no fast enough 4 my liking but try gat some sense on speed -----------1.6MB/s to 1.8MB/s

1 Like

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by RobinHez(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Whenever there's data... The next thing is to download movies... Don't y'all have better things to do with the Internet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia 6 Specs & Price on Jumia Nigeria / How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender / Tecno T8 - How Do I Remove A Number Early Blacklisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.