Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others (34237 Views)

WAEC 2017/2018 Witheld Result Has Been Released / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding Or No Result Issue / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Jansport(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks 4 d info.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by stchinedu: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bro... What about this? I did waec long ago and since I'm the best artist in school, i did brilliantly well in my fine arts. Both the textile designing, pencil sketching and paper obj. So much so that the invigilators were commending my work before they collected it. And I also answered to my name when the register was called... That verified that I was a bonafied fine arts student scheduled to write the exam.... Fast forward, some months later, result came out and I didn't find any fine arts result...... Out of the nine subjects offered, only 8 was released. Fine arts was excluded. Can you just tell me why?

'Juz negodu'...out of Nine subjects, only Eight was released. grin

The answer lies in the BOLD statement above grin

Apparently, your work was so good that the invigilator did not submit it...S/He sold it. grin cheesy

You will agree with me that art work is very expensive and in 'Naija', anything goes... grin

Just joking grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by stano2(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Ok
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by MidasTouche01(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bro... What about this? I did waec long ago and since I'm the best artist in school, i did brilliantly well in my fine arts. Both the textile designing, pencil sketching and paper obj. So much so that the invigilators were commending my work before they collected it. And I also answered to my name when the register was called... That verified that I was a bonafied fine arts student scheduled to write the exam.... Fast forward, some months later, result came out and I didn't find any fine arts result...... Out of the nine subjects offered, only 8 was released. Fine arts was excluded. Can you just tell me why?

Maybe the supervisor love the work so much that he/sge didn't submit it

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by HONPRINCE14(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Is there any intervention that cab be made by the affected schools to get the wit held result released ?
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by YhungPablo(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Go over Everything.. I had
1 A1
4 B3+2
4 C5+6
Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Ofin11(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2016
emmanuelike:
abeg how I go take over come this thing?
type waecdirect on Google. I noticed same but opens from Google.com
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
YhungPablo:
Go over Everything.. I had

1 A1

4 B3+2

4 C5+6

Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.

Your Signature "Latest cheat and Bet9ja prediction" has summarized all enquiries as to how you got that good results. cool

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Trulie(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Am yet to see someone with an OUTSTANDING in any of her subjects and still end up failing. I was given OUTSTANDING in my Waec result in maths many years ago and although it took about 2yrs I was graded c4. More often than not u will not be given an A even when u think u did all to deserve it.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by freemanjay: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Same happened to me with Agricultural Science.

My teacher was shocked my result was withheld.

In his words: "Maybe they saw you were getting 'A1'"
He saw my script as I worked, said nothing to me in the hall.
I was his best student.

WAEC Later released my result (on my certificate). It was 'A2' in Agric.
BTW, I wrote WAEC 23 Years ago (that explains the 'A2').

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Pprovost:

Your Signature "Latest cheat and Bet9ja prediction" has summarized all enquiries as to how you got that good results. cool

My Brother, I no fit laugh!

Lemme manage this grin

grin
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Globallords(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Nice update!
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by shakrullah(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2016
femi4:
Ise aye ni
Lol aye indeed
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by holicalpha(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
sayyid:
my brother's result was held its painful sha and I hope they release it on time,
in fact it's all science students in his school that there results were held I don't know what would have caused that
which school?? Same thing happening to me.. My result is held.. All papers.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by femi4: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

I was his best student.

23 + 17= 40…....I no talk anything o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2016
emmanuelike:
abeg how I go take over come this thing?

add www in front of the waecdirect.org
I.e www.waecdirect.org
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Ranchhoddas: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2016
femi4:
Ise aye ni
Bobo yi ti ya weyrey sha
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by stchinedu: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Pprovost:

Wicked grin cheesy grin
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by techsparkhub: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
How To Resume / Fix Failed Or Expired Download In Uc Browser
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-resume-fix-failed-or-expired.html

How To Create Whatsapp Group Invitation Link And Let Users Join Group By Themselves
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-create-whatsapp-group-invitation.html

How to Disable or Enable the Startup Sound in Windows 7 or Windows 8
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-disable-or-enable-startup-sound.html

Join techsparkhub.com II whatsapp group click
https:///0aaRy30vch429mLZvevQu5
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by smartjr(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Titto93:
What does it mean when WAEC held/witheld results?
What does it mean to have outstanding in some subjects in WAEC result?
What does it mean to be replied by WAEC server with ‘No Result For This Candidate in the specified year‘?

Some candidates were shown one of the tags above in the course of checking their WAEC Result Online. We have decided to define these terms, so that candidates will be able to know where they fall in and the probability of getting their results released.

MEANING OF WITHHELD WAEC RESULT
Possibility of release: Slim

This occurs when almost [/color][color=#000000]
all the candidates in a particular centre had same grade. WAEC will further investigate the result. If truly the candidates engaged in any form of malpractice during the exam, such results would be seized and not released. But if reverse is the case, they would be released.
waec website isn't accessing this morning

MEANING OF HELD WAEC RESULT

Almost the same thing with withheld. Held result mostly occur when a written remark is made on a candidate answer booklet relating to malpractice and other examination offences.

MEANING OF OUTSTANDING IN WAEC RESULT
Possibility of release: Medium

Outstanding in some subject(s) mostly occur when a student is recorded as present in exams, but the mark on the subject(s) are not concluded. It can also be cause by extra answer sheet. i.e. when not properly attached or some other factors.

MEANING OF ‘NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR‘ IN WAEC RESULT

This often happened to candidates that registered with special centres.

If you are not guilty of any examination offences and your result shows any of the tags stated above, there is high possibility of release.

http://www.naijaport.com/p/109/waec-result-meaning-of-held-witheld-outstanding-and-others
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by nebojude(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Waec wahala. Don't know what to tell them
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by NevetsIbot(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jeezuzpick:

I was his best student.

they havent even released the result yet. Its been three years now....
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by NevetsIbot(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Maybe the supervisor love the work so much that he/sge didn't submit it
well.. Maybe it was switched. Who knows
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by NevetsIbot(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
stchinedu:

'Juz negodu'...out of Nine subjects, only Eight was released. grin

The answer lies in the BOLD statement above grin

Apparently, your work was so good that the invigilator did not submit it...S/He sold it. grin cheesy

You will agree with me that art work is very expensive and in 'Naija', anything goes... grin

Just joking grin cheesy
invigilator no fit steal am joor
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by MidasTouche01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
well.. Maybe it was switched. Who knows
It's possible, I've heard of a case whereby a marker marked an English essay. An h couldn't pinpoint just a error, he was so impressed that he decided to show the script to his friends an when he is through showing them, he forgot to return it to the other scripts, it's after he don submit back to waec dt he knew.... but the deed has already been done
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Hormbo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Need help immediately. How long does it take Waec to release outstanding and held results. Have cases like that
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Salym(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tundeiab:
Make all the people wey get FATIMA TARA A.K.A F9 also post their results o.
grin
Lol it has been long since i heard of the term fatima tara.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by stchinedu: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
invigilator no fit steal am joor

No try them o... grin grin grin
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by gritzky: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
sayyid:
my brother's result was held its painful sha and I hope they release it on time,
in fact it's all science students in his school that there results were held I don't know what would have caused that
Listen when one orange is spoilt does not condemn all other fruits on the tree..We are not scammers we specialize in correcting mistakes on your waec certificate like date of birth name etc..less than 6 months send me a message if you have any of these issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? / Difference Between ‘in the night’ and ‘at night’ / Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.