Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Christian Literature At Havillah Book City - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Christian Literature At Havillah Book City (531 Views)

2018 Edition Of Nigerian Christian Literature Award Opens For Christian Writers / Over My Shoulders - Enjoy Literature At Its Peak. / Christain Literature At Havillah Book City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Literature At Havillah Book City by Inteldeji: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Have you been looking for a particular book all to no avail? Are you looking for a place to buy books that'll add value to you and are affordable? Do you have a list of books you want to read this month or this year and have not even started buying them? My dear now is the time to start!

HAVILLAH BOOK CITY is here for you! We deal in Christian books and materials!!! We sell Relationship books, Marriage and family life books, Children books(for all ages) , Christian novels, Classics, Church history, Leadership books,e.t.c Bibles (various versions ), Study Bibles and Concordance are also available!
We also take Special orders for uncommon Christian books or CD's, just send in the Title and author of the book, we'll work at making it available.

You can place your orders by sending a Private chat to me on this number 07062541777.

PS- In case you need a book that addresses a particular issue e.g Pregnancy, and you're not sure about what book to go for, chat me up...let's discuss and take down your orders!
Re: Christian Literature At Havillah Book City by Inteldeji: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Inteldeji:
Have you been looking for a particular book all to no avail? Are you looking for a place to buy books that'll add value to you and are affordable? Do you have a list of books you want to read this month or this year and have not even started buying them? My dear now is the time to start!

HAVILLAH BOOK CITY is here for you! We deal in Christian books and materials!!! We sell Relationship books, Marriage and family life books, Children books(for all ages) , Christian novels, Classics, Church history, Leadership books,e.t.c Bibles (various versions ), Study Bibles and Concordance are also available!
We also take Special orders for uncommon Christian books or CD's, just send in the Title and author of the book, we'll work at making it available.

You can place your orders by sending a Private chat to me on this number 07062541777.

PS- In case you need a book that addresses a particular issue e.g Pregnancy, and you're not sure about what book to go for, chat me up...let's discuss and take down your orders!
Re: Christian Literature At Havillah Book City by Inteldeji: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Inteldeji post=48830118][/quote]
Re: Christian Literature At Havillah Book City by Inteldeji: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Inteldeji:

(1) (Reply)

Too Late / Saved By Hope / 5 Skills To Work On As An Upcoming Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.